Author has written 2 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Legend of Korra.
A= ka, B=tu, C= mi, D= te, E= ku, F=lu, G= ji, H= ri, I= ki, J= zu,
This is the Japanese alphabet copy and paste this on your profile if you wish you were from Japan.
If you're a Kyoya fangirl, copy this to your profile. (Black Rose Hokaru, Song Of Hope,lunar2eternalbluecomplete)
... KYOUYA TATEGAMI
I'm sick of team Edward and team Jacob...I'M TEAM KYOYA (Originally GIR)!! If you agree, copy and paste this into
Things I've Learned From Watching Shows Revolving Around Games in General (Spin offs not included):
Your device for the game has a mind of its own sometimes.
You cannot always completely control your inanimate objects.
These games rule the world.
You can destroy the whole world with these children's games.
A lot of adults play these children's games.
Children's parents never seem to be around, or they just plain don't give a F*EEP about their kids.
There are never any cars on the roads unless main characters are in one.
Kids can travel around the country freely and never get in any trouble.
There's always an arch rival that was bad guy turned good... sorta.
The object you use has its own spirit inside of it.
They seem to all revolve around a certain dead religion, or a dead religion is involved.
They all have roots from thousands of years ago.
The main protagonist is always a guy.
There's only really one female character that is in almost all the episodes and plays a somewhat big part.
These females could kill you with their bare hands if they are mad enough and even the strongest guys are scared
These women also tend to be the love interest for the main male protagonist.
These shows tend to have a lot of yaoi pairings in fanfictions (personally, I can't imagine any of them).
People tends to write themselves into the show as an OC (nothing wrong with that though).
They are way too easy to make fun of, and if you don't get the show, people think it's retarded.
The fans are super obsessed.
40 Ways to Annoy and Piss Off Kyo:
1. Remove his Juzu beads in a crowded public place
2. Ask him why he dyes his hair orange
3. ...Refuse to believe him when he claims that orange is his natural color
4. Make subtle comments about how Tohru would be much better off with Yuki
5. Make obvious comments about how Tohru would be much better off with Yuki
6. Make references to Tom and Jerry
7. Make him watch Tom and Jerry
8. Erase Tohru's memory
9. Force feed him leeks and miso
10. Count down the days until he would have to be locked up by Akito
11. Force him to not be mean to Momiji for a whole week
12. Make him spend the day with Kagura
13. Call him a pervert
14. Make him take anger management classes
15. Force him to wear a tie with his school uniform
16. Ask him why Yuki can always kick his ass even when he's half asleep
17. Make him relive the whole Tohru falling off a cliff incident
18. Follow him around, constantly reminding him to not bump into any girls, no matter how much he wants to
19. ...Laugh when he yells that there is no way he would ever want to bump into girls
20. Call him a cutsey little kitty cat in public
21. Call him Kyon-kichii, Kyon-Kyon, Kyorin, etc.
22. Tell him his red eyes make him look like a vampire
23. ...Beg him not to suck your blood
24. Tell Hatori that you think Kyo is depressed and needs medication to control his darker nature
25. Write a fake diary entry, supposedly from Kyo, full of embarrassing and strange made up situations and give it to every member of the Sohma house
26. Tell him that Yuki looks a lot better in a dress than he ever could
27. Make him spend a whole day locked in a room with Ayame
28. Tell Shigure that Kyo is taking advantage of Tohru and watch the commotion that ensues
29. Ask Kyo "Why so serious?"
30. Ask Kyo if he is afraid of dogs and if he eats rats
31. Constantly remind him of when Mother's day and Father's day are
32. Encourage him in his thoughts of suicide
33. Push him off a building, claiming that cats always land on their feet
34. ...Look innocent and whistle when he is rushed to the hospital
35. Attempt to scare him by barking, and start sulking when it does nothing but annoy him
36. Have him listen to the Pussycat Dolls, any song will do
37. Bluntly ask him about his sex life with Tohru
38. Snicker at the deep blush and akward silence that is bound to happen
39. Congratulate him on being able to beat up 14 year old Momiji, for it is a start, and maybe in a few years he'll be able to move up to 15 year olds
40. Do all of the above...all in the same week
If you'd do any of these things to Kyo, put your name here, to make the pledge that if you ever meet Kyo Soma, you'd try to do all of these things... russellmissy963, Osseo Fan 7713, lunar2eternalbluecomplete
You Say Hannah Montana, I Say Avril Lavigne.
You Say Jonas Brothers, I Say Linkin Park.
You Say Zac Efron, I Say Zac Efron.
You Say Rap, I Say Rock.
You Say I'm Weird, I Say Thank you.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Kristen
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Kriizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Tiger
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Elizabeth Robindale
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Juice
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: It doesn't say how. I'll have to ask about that later.
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name, dad's middle name(If boy: Dad's name first, If girl: Mothers name first)): Ann William
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Lexi (really cool sounding)
10. YOUR HIPPIE NAME (type your name with your elbow): K
You say Twilight. I say Harry Potter.
You say Vampires. I say Wizards.
You say Renesmee, the Half-Blood vampire. I say Professor Severus Snape, the Half-Blood Prince.
You say Jacob Black. I say Sirius Black.
You say Team Edward. I say Team Weasley.
You say Edward Cullen. I say Cedric Diggory.
You say Bella & Edward. I say Ron & Hermione.
You say Bella. I say Bellatrix.
You say the Volturis. I say the Malfoys.
You say Stephenie Meyer, the joker. I say J. K. Rowling, the Queen.
You say shapeshifters who change when they're pissed. I say werewolves who contort in the moonlight.
You say romance. I say adventure.
You say emo girl who can't fight her own battles. I say feisty ginger who packs a mean punch.
You say Washington. I say Scotland.
You say American. I say British.
You say divorce. I say death by evil leader.
You say Victoria. I say Voldemort.
You say Charlie. I say James.
You say 'Oh my gosh their making the final part into 2 movies'. I say 'Yeah, they're copying a series they can never live up to'.
You say 7 amazing years worth of emo girls and I-had-spicy-tuna vampires. I say 14 PHENOMENAL years worth of suspense, adventure, drama AND humor.
You're in a phase that will blow over in a year or two. I'm in an era that will never not see the light(:
Because Twilight is just a phase...Harry Potter is a way of life
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young... There were only 150 Pokemon. Digimon was popular. Yugi-Oh actually had Yugi in it. You didn’t get weird looks when you went Trick-or-Treating.Nobody cared what you looked like. Hamtaro ROCKED. Catching a pidgeon was cool. Pirates before Pirates of the Carribean. Nobody knew how to spell 'Volcano'. Pinky and the brain were cartoon characters, not body parts. Saying 'moron' was a swear word. Fire was considered dangerous. The only thing you had to worry about were cooties. Cursive writing was just a bunch of swirly lines.Multiplication was scary. Dora the Explorer and that monkey who follows her EVERYWHERE didn't exist. The first Harry Potter was the coolest thing since sliced bread. Disney channel was good. Rascism was encouraged.If you were, copy and paste then write your name. Catemonster, Angel Dumott Schunard Collins, Palinana, Kaz-za-15, Taijiya Mizu, mysticdesertrose. kianna-chan, i'm amzing deal w/ it, Escape to Ouran, lunar2etrernalbluecomplete
Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
Something my sister said on 4/27/2013 for drama:
So many tears today. People have to realize that there were many good, and bad things that have happened to our seniors in this amazing team that we all are thankful to call our family. Sadly they'll be moving on from high school, but they're starting a new chapter in their lives, and I don't think that we should cry because we think that we'll never see them again. We have to think that we'll see them again, someday. When I cried, I only shed a few tears. Not because I was sad, cause I was, but because I'm so proud that I have people so close to me that are making a huge step in their life. Just like Cayla said, we can't think that we'll never see them again. We may be losing only a few seniors, but these amazing, talented people are people who we looked up to, even if they're a year older than you.
WHY DO BOYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS??
So sweet, please don't break! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not.
This chain started in 2002.
It is a love chain letter.
In an hour you are supposed to repost this.
Now here comes the fun part.
You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with
NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!
The consequences are:
If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships.
If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!
You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet.
Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in
Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
Things I learned from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged:
No one can beat Brooklyn Rage.
Duke has a theme song.
Grandpa Mutou is having an affair with Black Luster Soldier (Who, if anyone has noticed, Yami Yugi cos plays as in
Shadi is racist
Friendship can do anything
Mako is a Freaky Fish Guy
Yugi is not a baby panda (which still shocks me)
Malik is Kira. I mean Marik.
Yami Yugi's power doesn't come from his leather pants but from his leather shoes.
Tristan's voice gives him super strength.
Ryou's not gay, he's British.
Yami Bakura's not British, he's gay.
Zorc and Pals is an excellent show.
Odion likes Gummi Bears.
Kaiba can screw the rules because he has money, and green hair.
Anubis is a fail villain. He has too many muscles.
Mai's boobs are real...never mind. I don't believe that.
Yami Yugi can kill milkshakes and send them to milkshake prison.
Trsiatan's name is now Tristan "Timothy" Taylor.
Slifer is an executive producer.
You know when you love to write fan-fiction when:
1. You get up at unholy hours to type chapters and post them.
2. You can't sleep well knowing you don't have a chapter finished
3. You spend every free hour you have writing chapters for your story. (Or writing a new one)
4. You bargain with your computer to work when it decides to be stubborn in the middle of a chapter
5. Your best friends are people you've never met and have met over PM's and reviews
6. Your favorite past time is reading new writers fic's and putting up with there persistent questions and comments
7. You feel as if you never sleep
8. You have notebooks filled with stories and notes for your fic's
9. You always have a notebook with you so whenever a idea hits you can write it down
10. You have over 10 stories written within your first 3 months of writing
11. All you ever talk about with your non-over the internet friends is fan fiction and your friends on the site
12. Your mother or father tries to burn your fic's so that you can try to return to the normal world (It's been tried by a friends parent. It failed but it was tried. She has still never forgiven her mother.)
13. You post everything you find on other peoples profile that says: Post This
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YuGiOh fans:would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people:say OMG!
YuGiOh fans:Say oh my RA! (OMR!)
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
YuGiOh fans:Say shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame on you.
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly
YuGiOh fans:Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
Normal people: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
YuGiOh fans:when being chased yell HELP ME ATEM!
Normal People: get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal People: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
YuGiOh fans:Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles
YuGiOh fans:Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
Normal people:Think YuGiOh is just a stupid children’s card game.
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
Normal people: Think little people are stupid.
YuGiOh fans:Think that Mokuba is way too cute to be stupid. (And Yugi!)
Normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
YuGiOh fans:Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
Normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
YuGiOh fans:Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik or Atem is there!
Normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
YuGiOh fans:Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
Normal People: Solve all their problems by suing people.
YuGiOh Fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game. (You save a lot of money and time that way. The perfect solution!)
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: I've been an idiot Woman: You finally noticed?
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, then copy and post this into your profile.
Today I went on the computer and typed in ninjas and the computer said ninjas cannot be found. Well played ninjas, well played.
(If this offends ANYONE in ANY way, itz not my fault. I got this from someone else!! I am NOT liable!)
Spread the Stupidity
Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America ...do we leave cars
worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
Only in America ... ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
EVER WONDER ...
Why the sun lightens our hair,
but darkens our skin
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when
they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe,
why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
Dragon Ball Pact: "This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!"
Paste this on your profile if you agree with at least six of these.
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( That's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...And you thought??...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off of those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And.. .I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's Peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (...Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, then why aren’t two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If your random and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and
noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple.
And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this if you're against racism!
Unsafe External Link