Author has written 15 stories for iCarly, and Glee.
Hey there, loverzz of the webernet! I am an aspiring writer, as most people on fanfiction probably are. I use a pen name, Jenny Crosby, instead of my real name, cuz it's cooler that way. That, and I don't get stalked. And I prefer having a pen name to a username, cuz I find it more author-ish.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. A lot of people probably think I'm a bitch, but that's because I speak my mind and don't really give a fuck what they think of it. Maybe that's a bit bitchy, but I think being strong and confident is a good thing. Usually. ;)
2. I'm considerably younger than you would expect, I think, from my writing. I won't tell you my real age, however, because I tend to write about mature things and I don't want anyone thinking I'm ahead of my time or something.
3. I probably read way too deep into kid's shows, especially those on Nickelodeon. I personally feel like Dan Schneider's main characters (Carly Shay, Tori Vega, Zoey) are usually just the same girl thrown into a different situation, and the supporting characters have more of a backstory we don't get to see. Especially Sam on iCarly. I love writing about her, because there's just so much to work with. I mean, there's an obvious reason why she's so nasty all the time. Her mom isn't a good parent, from what we hear, and verbally abuses her, what's keeping us from believing she does physically, too? And what about her dad? We've never heard her mention him once. My guess is he left. And the fact that's she's totally got feelings for the dork, but he's in love with her best friend? Sam's got it rough.
4. I'm also an aspiring songwriter, but I don't think I'm really all that good. I may find a site to post 'em, or maybe I'll put him up on my profile? Ooh, or on my fictionpress account?? (PS- My pen name over there might still be my old one, Lea Williams, but if it's not, it's the same as on here.)
5. I like to listen to music when I'm writing (much like several artists.) It makes time fly, too, considering I have over a days worth of music on my MacBook Air. My musical likes include rock, pop, r&b, some hip hop, country, a little techno, etc. I'm especially fond of Paramore, Justin Bieber (and damn proud of it!), Christina Aguilera, The Pretty Reckless, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Glee (ESPECIALLY Lea Michele, she's fantastic!), Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, The Runaways, it goes on from there, haha!
6. I'm in love with the idea of true love, like Bella and Edward in Twilight, or Sam and Freddie in Daddy's Girl (IN LOVE with that story, if you haven't read it, check it out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5462209/1/Daddys_Girl WARNING: Rated M for self-harm, abuse, cursing and graphic, um...sex without consent. It's fantastic, but it's intense.)
7. I feel very strongly about certain things, especially on gay rights. I think everyone should be treated the same no matter if they're black, white, gay, straight, bi, asexual, etc. 'Every man created equal,' right? I think the reason I feel so strongly about that kind of thing is because I kind of know how it feels to be different, and I'd hate for my rights to be taken away because I was born a certain way and can't change it.
8. I'm afraid of the dark. And big bugs. I know, it's very prissy of me.
9. KLAINER. Pretty much ship everything that includes Kurt (Kurtana, Kurtittany, Hummelberry, Puckurt, Hudmel) except Sebastian and Kurt (who's couple name I haven't bothered to learn), Kurtofsky, and Kum.
10. BI AND PROUD BITCHES!
Enjoy my author-ity!! Hahaha, bad jokes...gotta love 'em.
Rock it, sock it, put it in yo pocket!
Tumblr - cantbuymeklaine.tumblr.com (come ask me shit!!)
Twitter - AUNlessthan3 (mostly RTing stupid stuff)