Author has written 6 stories for Xena: Warrior Princess.
You're enter a realm which is unusual, maybe it's magic or contains some kind of monster? Prepare to enter the world of Fantango.
'Tango' is native to a huge continental island known as "Australia," where they drive Kangaroos to work and race Koalas for sport.
Like most people, I only use about 10% of my brain. The other 90% is stuck in a rather twisted world of my own creation. Although the journal's mostly about the real portion of my life, the two are really inseparable.
Born the same year Tim Berners-Lee introduced the web browser; drawing, writing and filming are a passion that have always been close to my heart. I studied under the Academy of Interactive Entertainment alongside the Stan Winston School of Character Arts, and in 2014 created two studios to support these artistic talents and hobbies.
You can find me on Deviantart or XOC [Xena Online Community] shipping X/A and X/G or attending conventions.
My influences include Xena of course! Honestly the mind wonders, gets lost and sometimes comes back with ideas. Open your eyes to everything, and see the limitless possibilities there really is in the world. (Whee!)
Looking for cover art or a Beta Reader - just PM or email me. Requests and Collabs are always open!
Feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to get in contact, I don't bite!