Author has written 32 stories for Castle.
I had no profile. Hmmm, I’d better clarify that, I had no profile on FF, because honestly, when I turn my head to the side I do have a profile.
Back to FF. I had no profile and I was informed by several people that I need one. “Folks look you up from all over the world and you give them nothing?” I was asked. How do you answer that without looking bad? It’s like sitting in the witness chair at a trial and being asked, “When did you stop beating your wife/husband?” Really, there is no answer you can give that can’t help you dig the hole any deeper.
So, back to the profile.
1) Sex? Yes.
2) Gender? Male
3) Age? Born in the year of the Dragon…
4) Why the name RGoodfellow64? Because someone else took the plain RGoodfellow before I did (still not happy about that). In addition I have seen well over two dozen different performances of ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ and I have always felt an affinity for that merry wanderer of the night. Plus 1964 was the year of the Dragon.
5) Avatar? Never saw the film. I know it sounds prejudicial, but I don’t care for blue people. I like the Blues, especially Robert Johnson and early Son House, but blue scaly skin is really more of a turn off for me. Thank goodness Mrs. G doesn’t have that.
6) Photos? Yes, I have a bunch of them, starting from day one. None of which will appear here.
7) Married? See blatant hint at end of item 5.
8) Do you have your own website? Nope, not any more. Used to have one but the amount of spam it got was astronomical and I finally closed it down.
9) Location? USA. New England. Southern part, however that will change soon to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia.
10) Race? American mutt. Prime example of the true melting pot of the US. Nationalities that make up RGoodfellow64, in order of percentage, highest to lowest…Swedish, Welsh, French, Cherokee, German, Scottish and English. One ancestor came over on the Mayflower and another was already here to say, “Well, there goes the neighborhood.”
Ok, that was ten items and should be enough. One last thing…you may have discerned from my stories that I am an incurable romantic. Sometimes that isn’t a good thing for a guy, but Mrs. G seems to be pretty happy with that.
PS. The Toadstool is a photo I took in my driveway.