Author has written 3 stories for Victorious.
Hey guys, so...this is Gothic Guitars/Fighting The Fears Forever, if you haven't noticed by the profile pic. If you're looking to see if I've updated any of my in-progress stories, I am sad to admit that I deleted them. Frankly, I was stuck on how to continue any of them. And, my daughter, Sydney Jasmine, was born almost two months ago, and I've been busy.
Anyways, look out for some new stories soon!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
'My hand goes back to my side. "But you aren't blind."' (My Sister's Keeper- Excellent novel)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A couch cushion.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Oh, you know, the usual, stalking my friend's profiles and annoying my friends at The Topaz Awards.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
My husband just had to watch the latest episode of Doctor Who that he missed over the weekend, and I was bored enough to watch with him, but I only paid attention to like, five minutes of it.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:40. Ha! I was close!
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My husband trying to make some popcorn without destroying the microwave.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was getting home from grocery shopping, mainly for diapers, actually.
7. Did you dream last night?
Yep. I fell off a cliff and landed on a trampoline. Then I woke up and felt like I was going to die.
8. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, very, very vividly.
9. When did you last laugh?
3 hours ago.
10. Do you remember why / at what?
I was rocking my little baby girl to sleep, and she couldn't stop giggling. :)
11. Last thing you ate?
Animal crackers...and I'm vegetarian, so I was very hesitant before eating them :P
12. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw a girl yesterday walk around with a boob job almost bigger than her really big head.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Eh, could be better, but I have nothing better to do.
14. What is the last movie you saw?
House At The End of the Street. It was amazing.
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Probably a really nice, fitting, house for my family, and then girl things like jewelry and clothing and stuff, and then pay my bills, use things for family funds, and then I have no idea :P
18. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
When I was younger, I wanted to be a tree.
19. Biggest regret?
I don't know...probably starting a prank war with this guy at my college. I got soaked by a water gun today :P
20. Do you like to dance?
I was a competitive, acrobatic dancer until I was fifteen. Even if I wanted to dance again, I wouldn't have the time, but, I really love to dance.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It depends, but, it's definitely something to consider.
22. Do you like your family?
Well, depends which family you're talking about. The family that raised me, I love them, but they drive me crazy ever so often. And then this family with my husband, my adorable daughter, and I is just precious at the moment.
23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My step-sister. She needed help with History homework.
24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
25. Last time you swam in a pool?
Well, actually, almost a year ago :P I gave birth to my daughter two months ago, so, honestly, I haven't had that much time.
26. Type of music you like most?
I'm pretty all around, but, I like mostly Metal, Classic Rock, and um...Country :P
27. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap, Techno, Dubstep, Hip-hop, and 80% of Pop.
28. Are you listening to music right now?
On my iTunes library. Currently, I'm listening to 'Gunslinger' by Avenged Sevenfold.
29. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Cream, and then there's another carpet-thing over it that's green.
30. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Probably to have a proper diaper-changing station built in to a bigger restroom.
31. What was the last thing you bought?
32. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes, it was really fun, actually :P
33. iPhone or Droid?
34. Do you have a garden?
I live in an apartment building, and we have a little garden outside that we share with everyone, but...it's not the same as my hometown, Houston :(
35. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yep. I had to sing it at my friend's basketball game.
36. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
It's usually my husband waking me up, so I usually think "God dammit, I'll kill him!" -_-
37. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
ED SHEERAN. *Fangirls*
38. Who sent the last text message you received?
My friend from college, he said "Okay, just don't forget the props for class tomorrow." (I take musical theatre)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Uh...being a total video game nerd, GameStop. Or, maybe Barnes and Noble.
40. What time is bed time?
Whenever my husband does, because my little girl is already asleep, and I don't want to feel so alone. :P
41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
When I was seven, my mom had forced me.
42. How many tattoos do you have?
One small one on my upper back of my initials.
43. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
44. What did you do for your last birthday?
I pretty much had a regular day, other than, you know, my friend dressing up like a Rhino.
45. Do you wear make-up?
Yep. Not a lot, though.
46. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
47. Current state of mind?
"This is taking too long."
48. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Uh...forgot. I think Egypt...
49. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I honestly do not remember.
50. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yep, plenty for basketball, some for music and acting, and then one for winning second in this national writing competition, thing.
51. Are you a good cook?
Um...in some cases XD
52. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
53. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
54. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Ugh, shortly in Middle School, that was only for like, two months, though :P
55. Do you touch-type?
56. What's under your bed?
Dust and air and shit.
57. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, no. In fact, the guy I married was my worst enemy when I first met him :)
58. Think fast, what do you like right now?
59. Where were you on Valentine's day?
With my husband (at the time fiancé), on a date.
60. What time do you get up?
When my husband wakes me.
61. What was the name of your first pet?
Lucy, my turtle.
62. Who is the second to last person to call you?
My friend, asking if we had any homework.
63. Coolest thing that’s happened to you in the past week?
I found a fifty dollar bill on the street. Lucky me.
64. How are you feeling right now?
Like I can jump off my apartment building and survive. (Don't worry, I won't do it :P)
65. What do you think about the most?
My daughter, song lyrics, and where I'm going with life.
66. What time do you get up in the morning?
Bitch, I answered this -_-
67. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
About 0.1 seconds.
68. Who would you tell first?
69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
House At The End of the Street.
70. Do you sing in the shower?
71. What is your favorite flower?
I love me some Iris'
72. What do you do most when you are bored?
Listen and sing along to music, check up on my daughter, or bug my friends.
73. What do you do for a living?
I'm a college student, and a mother. That good enough?
74. Do you love your job?
I'm in process of trying to get one at college by working at our school store.
75. What did you want to be when you grew up?
It's actually, "What DO you want to be when you GROW up?" Well, actually, I'm 19, I should have some career in mind. I'm aiming towards performing in live theatre.
76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Performing on Broadway is my dream.
77. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg, because chickens evolved from some kind of dinosaur so at some point in the evolution cycle some creature laid an egg and from it hatched a chicken! (I stole this answer from the person I copied the survey off of, because I totally agree.)
78. How many keys on your key ring?
My apartment key, car keys, and spare keys. Also a couple of key chains.
79. Dream vacation?
Anywhere, but Canada. Being born there, I visit too often -_-
81. What are your best physical features?
My husband says it's my eyes.
82. What are your best characteristics?
My confidence. And, does sarcasm count? :P
83. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
You already asked this...?
84. What kind of books do you like to read?
Horror, Mystery, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction, and Realistic Fiction.
85. Favorite singer?
Ed Sheeran or Liz Gillies. Maybe Nina Nesbitt.
86. What is your favorite time of the day?
Evening after I've finished homework, my husband's home from work, and my little girl is all giggly and stuff :)
87. Where did you grow up?
Um, I lived the first eight months of my life in Toronto, Canada, and then I basically grew up in Houston, Texas.
88. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Well, I live in New York City now, and I was born in Toronto...so...eh, I'm too lazy to do calculations and stuff.
89. What are you reading now?
Questions and shit.
90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
91. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
92. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
93. Do you have pets?
I had a turtle named Lucy when I was young, and then I had a cat, Roxy, that ran away. No others after that.
94. How many rings before you answer the phone?
However many it takes for me to get to my phone, duh... (Stole this answer as well :P)
95. What is your best childhood memory?
Vacations in Toronto and shoving snow down my sisters shirt.
96. Creepiest feature about you?
I'm a pretty creepy person. It's hard to decide which feature is the creepiest.
97. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I can proudly state that I'm having burnt popcorn thanks to my husband.
98. What is most important in life?
Standing up for yourself, and not let bitches and bastards get in the way of it.
99. What Inspires You?
My family, mostly my mother. She's such an amazing woman, with me losing my father and she losing her husband when I was only 12 and my sister was 9 must have been tough, but, she managed to pull through, help us move on, and keep the positive attitude I have always admired her for. Without her, I honestly would be so lost in life...
So yeah, I finally finished the stupid, mothereffing questions.
Unsafe External Link