Author has written 4 stories for Big Time Rush.
My favorite author is BTRlover17. Check out her profile. I got these questions from her cuz she is so awesome! :D
Ask me for my twitter if you wanna follow :)
School: a high school
Hobbies: watching TV, surfing the web, playing video games, and being lazy :)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no
Do you like someone?: yes
Does anyone like you?: probably not
Have you ever kissed anyone?: no
Hugged anyone in the past week?: yes
Who is your best friend?: a girl
Where did you meet them?: school
Did you lose any friends this year?: i think so... :(
Gain any?: yes!
Meet a special friend?: kind of
Did you hang out with any friends in the past week?: yes
New Years Eve
Did you do anything at midnight?: watched tv lol
Who did you spend it with?: my family
Did you have any resolutions?: to be nicer
Did you have a Valentine?: no
Did you send out any cards/chocolates/etc?: no
Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend on this day?: no
Did you go on vacation?: yes
Did you hang out on the beach with friends?: nope
How long was your summer break?: about 2.5 months
Did you get a tan?: kinda...
Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend during the summer?: no! so many love questions...
Did you go trick or treating?: yes! i dont care how old i am; i want free candy!
If so, who did you go with?: myself
Did you dress up?: yes
Was it fun?: yeah!
Who did you spend it with?: family and relatives
Did Santa come to your house?: santa's not real... x)
Did you stay up until midnight on Christmas Eve?: yes
Who did you spend it with?: family
What did you do?: eat out and other stuff
What did you get?: money
When is it?: November 22
Have You Ever: (Yes or No)
Kissed someone: :(
Hugged someone: yes
Electricuted yourself: no
Climbed more than 60 feet: i dont think so
Made a Youtube video: yes
Lied to a loved one: all the time
Had a nosebleed: all the time
Gotten airsick: yeah
Been so bored, you just ate food: yes
Not brushed your teeth for a day: yes
Not showered for a day: yes
Drank alchohol: never
Tried drugs: never
Had a pet: i have a dog named Max
Ran a marathon: no!!
Had a boyfriend/girlfriend: no :(
1. Do you play any instruments?: no
2. Do you play any sports?: i like mini-golf, swimming, and bowling
3. Do you believe in 2012?: the world will end when God wants it to :)
4. Do you like cheese?: yes! a lot!
5. Do you honestly like Obama?: no comment
1. If you get $1 Million for breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, would you?: yes. i mean, i don't have one...
2. If you were to get $50,000 for killing a rat, would you?: no, i wouldn't be able to do it.
3. If you were to choose between your best friend and your brother/sister, who would you choose?: couldnt choose
4. If you were to choose between coke/pepsi or sprite/7up, which would you choose?: impossible
1. How old do you want to be when you get married?: idk
2. How many siblings do you have?: one
3. How did your last Christmas go?: great!
1. When did you have your first kiss?: never :(
2. When did you last have a piece of cake?: cant remember
1. What would you say if the guy/girl you like right now kissed you?: i'd kiss back and just wait for them to say something first
Hobbies: sleeping, watching tv, using the computer, playing video games, and being lazy
Favourite music: Nicki Minaj, Big Time Rush, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, etc.
Favourite films: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Mean Girls
Favourite books: Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games series, Divergent series, Unwind series, Maze Runner series, Agatha Christie books (mystery)
Favourite TV shows: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Big Time Rush, House of Anubis, No Ordinary Family, Total Drama series, Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Voice, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Red Band Society, How to Get Away with Murder, and more
Here are a few other things about me (Thanks to Upstairs.Brain for giving me this idea)
What is your favourite colour and why?
Red because i just love it!!
Who is your celebrity crush?
Kendall Schmidt :D
Who would you go
gay straight for?
What's your favourite film?
Film series would be Harry Potter, but my favorite movie would probably be Mean Girls
What's the one fast food you can't live without?
all junk food x)
grinding my teeth together
Last song you listened to on your Ipod?
All Too Well by Taylor Swift
Three most listened to songs on your itunes?
Super Bass, Gimme More, and TiK ToK.
Favorite song? "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj
Favorite Musical Genre? Pop, rap, hip-hop
Favorite Band? Big Time Rush
Favorite solo artist? Nicki Minaj
What was the last song you listened to? "XO" by Beyoncé
What was the last cd you bought? "My Everything" by Ariana Grande
What was the last song you put on your ipod? "Shake" by Victoria Justice
What was the last song you heard on the radio? "Break Free" by Ariana Grande
What was the first cd you bought? BTR by Big Time Rush
What is your favorite musical? um, High School Musical? XD
what is your favorite theme song from a TV show? idk
What song describes you? "La La Land" by Demi Lovato
What song describes you and your best friend? idk
What song describes your relationship or lack of? "No Idea" by Big Time Rush
The Alphabet of Questions
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident? no
02. Do you have a lot of scars? yes :(
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? no
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? i don't know
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? one on my eyebrow
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? nope
07. Are you self conscious of how you look? YES.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? no
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? definitely thinking about it
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? Looks and personality
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? one week
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? i'm a guy, but my views on abortion depend on the circumstances of the pregnancy
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? sometimes
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? to turn you against yourself
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end? stayed up late with my laptop. i got it taken away forever ;(
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? i just stay quiet and don't say anything
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. everyday
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? mental abuse
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? dont care about it or i get mad
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. no deaths yet...
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? community service
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? i have a lot of knowledge! but no experience lol.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? ive had a lot of emotional moments
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? YES I WANT THIS NOW.
25. How old do you act? idk it depends
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? i don't talk to anyone really because i can't trust them.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? friends
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? no
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? one brother, and im always jealous
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members? never
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? like almost 5'4" and i love being short. I wish I could grow to be exactly 5'4" tho
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? ABSOLUTELY 100%
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish? mature
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? yes
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? yeah
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not? yes
37. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? usually a pessimist
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way? God leads the way :)
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? yeah
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? God and my dreams lol
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? yeah
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability? no
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? no i'm gay
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? sometimes but I know I have God
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? a lot
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) idek
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? ppl make me laugh
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? not usually
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! I can't remember any
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? i laugh but im not caught
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? to hang out with friends
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? smart
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? A
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher? A and i'll maintain it
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? i hate them all lol
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? idk what love is
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? no
58. Is love worth it? idk
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months? yessss
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? takes a lot
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? nope God does :)
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money? average
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? my family has college money 4 me
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? be set for life
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? 10! lol
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? yes
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with? I wouldn't do it
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that? yes. she's been w/lots of guys including teachers
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? erase some things
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both! nice
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? depends. i rarely tell my secrets
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? usually a while. but i dont trust most ppl
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? yes: past exp.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? even if I was married it would take a while
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them? The bad things i do
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? i would keep the memories
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? yes
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? i answered that in question 37...
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? yes
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was: i dont think so
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? depends what the problem is
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? no cuz God created ppl :)
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? sometimes. idk my question.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? I just keep to myself
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? i am not sure
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect? being nice to ppl
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? hurting me
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? some of them
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? yelled at with a lecture and other punishment (like grounding)
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? kill em with kindess
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? 12th
92. When will you graduate high school/college? 2016 i'll grad high school
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? college?
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? hate. the only good part is friends
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? NEVER!
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? yes
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? no and no
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? no...
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or love? What did you end up doing? yeah always but I never give in
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? depends on whats tempting me
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? no
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? whatever i want
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? no for both
105. What makes you different from people your age? I have dreams and goals
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room? my phone
107. What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people? my life tbh
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you? ipod, phone
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? my phone, ipod, and wallet
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? no
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? to be rich, to have many friends, and to be healthy
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? me
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? if u work hard to make them come true
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? christmas or birthday gift?
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen? its a waste of time cuz it usually doesnt come true
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? independent
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? justin bieber D:
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? everyone does
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? both
125. Do you think people are generally good ? no
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? kinda. yes cuz i have many things, no cuz my parents are mean
127. Do you go on FacebookCraze.com to get facebook survey’s and quizzes like this one? yes
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? depends wat the change is
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? no
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? God :)
Play an instrument?: no
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?: unfortunately no
Like to sing?: yes
Have a job?: no
Have a cell phone?: yes
Like to play sports?: no
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no
Have a crush on someone?: ehh
Live somewhere NOT in the United States?: no
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?: exactly 5
Have any special talents/skills?: no
Exercise daily?: no
Like school?: rarely
Sing the alphabet backwards?: takes a while for me to
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: yes
Speak any other languages?: a little Spanish
Go a day without food?: yeah
Remember your dreams: sometimes, usually not
Read music, not just tabs?: no
Roll your tongue?: no
Eat a whole pizza?: no
HAVE YOU EVER
Won something in the lottery?: no
Snuck out of the house?: no
Lied to get out of trouble?: most of the time
Had a computer crash?: i think so
Gotten lost in your city?: who does that?
Seen a shooting star?: no
Been to any other countries?: Mexico, Canada, Japan, the Philippines
Had a serious surgery?: i got my tonsils removed and wisdom teeth out if that's serious lol
Stolen something important to someone else?: stolen stuff; not sure if it was important
Solved a rubiks cube?: i've only solved one side
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: yes
Cried over a girl?: no
Cried over a boy?: no
Kissed a random stranger?: no
Hugged a random stranger?: no
Been in a fist fight?: no
Been arrested?: never!
Done drugs?: never!
Had alcohol?: never!
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: no
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: yes
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: on rare occasions...
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?: no
Swore at your parents?: no
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: no
Been to a casino?: yes and i pulled a slot machine and got $5... but i'm UNDERAGED! =0
Ran over an animal and killed it?:no
Broken a bone?: yes
Gotten stitches?: yes
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: no
Made homemade muffins?: yes
Bitten someone?: yes
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: both of them!
Burped in someone’s face?: i think so
WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU
Brushed your teeth: this morning
Cried: last week
Went to the bathroom: 2 hours ago i think?
Saw a movie in a theatre: last month
Read a book: actually 2 days ago
Had a snow day: it never snows where i live
Had a party: never
Went to a doctor: I can't even remember
Tripped in front of someone: months ago? lol
Went to the grocery store: a week ago
Got sick: a few months ago
Got cursed: what?
Called someone: today
DO YOU PREFER
Lights on/lights off: lights off
Body spray/lotion: body spray
Headache/stomach ache: stomach ache
Chinese food/Mexican food: Mexican food
Ocean/swimming pool: ocean
james maslow/hutch dano: both
Long sleeve/short sleeve: short sleeve
Winter break/spring break: winter break
Clouds/clear sky: clouds
This is the Stupid Test. Mark the questions if you've done them. Then add them up to see how many you got for the total.
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
[ ] You have ran into a glass/screen door.
[X] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
[X] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
[ ] You have ran into a tree.
[ ] You didn’t know it’s not possible to lick your own elbow.
[X] You just tried to lick your elbow.
[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just tried to sing them.
[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit.
[ ] You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[X] You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice..
[X] You just looked at it.
[ ] Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde.
[X] People have called you slow.
[X] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
[X] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You’ve fallen asleep in class
[X] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[X] You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
[ ] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math.
[ ] You have eaten a bug.
[ ] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[X] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand or pocket
[ ] You break a lot of things. doorknobs, eggs, houses
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you
[ ] You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
[X] You have fallen out of your chair before
[ ] You’ve never been on the coolest site for facebook stuff: facebookcraze.com
Total = 12
If you get 6 or more you are Stupid!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.