Author has written 1 story for Doctor Who.
Salutations people of Earth =] So, first things first, Owl City is incredibly sneaky. Phew, I'm glad that's settled!
10 Words That Don't Exist But Should...
01. AQUADEXTROUS – adj. Possessing the ability to turn the bathroom faucet on and off with your toes.
02. CARPERPETUATION – n. The act, when vacuuming, of running over a string or a piece of lint at least a dozen times, reaching over and picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum one more chance.
03. DISCONFECT – v. To sterilize a piece of candy you dropped on the floor by blowing on it, assuming this will somehow “remove” all the germs.
04. ELBONICS – n. The actions of two people maneuvering for one armrest in a movie theater (airplane).
05. FRUST – n. The small line of debris that refuses to be swept onto the dust pan and keep backing a person across the room until he finally decides to give up and sweep it under the rug.
06. LACTOMANGULATION – n. Manhandling the “open here” spout on a milk container so badly that one has to resort to the “illegal” side.
07. PEPPIER – n. The waiter at a fancy restaurant whose sole purpose seems to be walking around asking diners if they want ground pepper.
08. PHONESIA – n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.
09. PUPKUS – n. The moist residue left on a window after a dog presses its nose to it.
10. TELECRASTINATION – n. The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you’re only six inches away.
Ten Words That Don't Exist But Should, Part 2...
Accordionated – adj. Being able to drive and refold a road map at the same time.
Aeropalmics – n. The study of wind resistance conducted by holding a cupped hand out the car window.
Mummabolic Chorus – n. When three or more people are singing along to a tune and suddenly discover they are all faking their way through the unintelligible lyrics.
Narcolepulacy – n. The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
Oreosis – n. The practice of eating the cream center of an Oreo before eating the cookie outsides.
Pajangle – n. Condition of waking up with your pajamas turned 180 degrees.
Prestofrigeration – n. The peculiar habit, when searching for a snack, of constantly returning to
the refrigerator in hopes that something new will have materialized.
Rignition – n. The embarrassing action of trying to start one’s car with the engine already running.
Sark – n. The marks left on one’s ankle after wearing tube socks all day.
Turfigee and Pedigee – n. The two extreme target points of a rotary lawn sprinkler, TURFIGEE being the safest point at which to walk past, PEDIGEE being the most dangerous.
Tanumbum – n. The sorry side of the Christmas tree that gets placed toward the wall.
Wondracide – v. The act of mangling a piece of soft white bread with a pat of cold butter.
I prefer daydreams over reality. In the ever-wise words of Mr. Adam R. Young, "Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn't like to live there." I spend most of my time daydreaming about, well, anything. That's about it! And until something possesses me to write a rather lengthy profile thingummy, I'm gone!
Farewell and happy travels.
I love the Doctor. Hey, does anyone know if the girl in the Astronaut suite thing in The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon is really Amy's kid?!?!?!?!
XD is one of the most epic smilies. Only preceded by Pete. This is Pete --> :? Pete's a bit confused.
Ok, bye for real this time!