Author has written 16 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Pokémon, Peter Pan, Nine Lives of Chloe King, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Elephant Princess.
HELLO!! The names TheRealContestshippingPrincess!! But you can just call me M!
My faithful readers I'm sorry for taking so long to write anything but you see... I've just published a book! I'm so happy right now I'm over the moon! It's my dream and its happened! My book Protector has finally been published! I'd really appreciate if you guys could check it out and buy a copy please. You'd not only be helping me but the animals cause for every book sold I'm going to make a donation to a world wildlife foundation. So please if you can buy my book or at least take the time to check it out :) The cover of my book is currently my profile photo so you guys can see it :) also here's a couple of links to some of the places you can buy it if you want. :)
Important!: Summer 2012
I just got back from a week long trip to London and Paris. Though the trip was amazing it did cut me off from my scheduled writing time but I am writing through my jet lag! Hopefully The Help of Legends will finish in less than two weeks and then I can resume writing for my other stories. And also If by any and I mean any miracle chance that one of you readers(though I doubt it) happen to somehow know the pickpocket that stole my iPhone 4s in Paris please get her to email me(I was logged into my email on my phone) or even get her to post it on Youtube(with the name I had given the trailer) the imovie trailer I did about London. It look a lot of work to make it and I was so proud of it. I never sent it to iCloud so it is completely lost to me. The trailer was called Royal Changes. My iPhone 4s was stolen July 18, 2012 in Paris in front of one of those really famous department stores, LaFayette Gallery I think it was called. So if you happen to know a way to contact her please do so! Though I am hurt that she stole my phone to begin with what really has me down is that all the photos and videos I took of London went out the window. What I really wish to recover is the iMovie trailer...So though i know I'm taking a rather large and basically impossible leap here on asking...I'm hoping a miracle occurs that somehow my trailer returns to me.
I am a staff member in the community No contest for Love. YAY! Lol! I'll like to give thanks to the manager Yasmia for allowing me to be part of her community. I will make you proud by putting the best contestshipping stories I can find in it. Lol (smile and wink)
A bit about my history here in fanfiction:
I've been an active reader of fanfiction since forever but i've never become a member. I use to be an all out Pokemon fanfiction reader specifically contestshipping really. Mabey a couple of you recognize the name i always used when i reviewed Pokemon fanfictions. My name was Contestshipping Princess! Lol!
I still read and review Pokemon stories but I'm also really interest in other shows but don't worry my fav is still contestshipping! My favorite couples are:
Chloe and Alek (The Nine Lives of Chloe King)
May and Drew(Contestshipping) (Pokemon)
Nina and Fabian(Fabina) House of Anubis
Eddie and Patricia House of Anubis
Amu and Ikuto (Amuto) (Shugo Chara)
Ichigo and Ryou (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Zoey and Elliot (Mew Mew Power)
I know Tokyo mew mew and mew mew power are the same but I just had to do that. Lol.
Kraft Lawrence and Holo (Spice and Wolf)
Alex and Kuru (The Elephant Princess)
Jane and Billy ( Jane by Design)
Peter and Wendy(Disney Peter Pan, the Peter Pan books, and the 2003 Peter Pan movie which is my all time fave)
Yami and Anzu (Yu-Gi-Oh)- Revolutionshipping
Atem and Anzu (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Joey and Mai (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni (Playful Kiss)
My favorite characters are:(either from TV shows or books)
The Nine Lives of Chloe King- I love the whole cast but my fav is Alek
Teen Wolf- My #1 fave is Stiles. Derek is my second fave.
Pokemon- May and Drew
Shugo Chara- Ikuto and Kukai
Tokyo Mew Mew- Ryou and Kish
Mew Mew Power- Elliot and Dren
House of Anubis- That's a hard one... I love Nina, Amber and the others but I have to say Eddie. It was originally Fabian but Eddie has warmed his way into my heart.
Maximum Ride- That's a hard one too... I like everyone... but I guess my favs would have to be Ari, Fang, and Max.
Daughters of the Moon- Stanton!! No doubts there!
Peter Pan- Peter and Tink(from Disney movie)
Peter Pan- Peter, Wendy, and Tink( From 2003 movie)
This list had me flat out laughing:
Chuck Norris Facts: Contestshipping Style
There are no steroids in baseball. Just the power of Contestshipping.
A picture is worth a thousand words. A Contestshipping moment is worth 1 billion words.
When taking the SAT, write "Contestshipping" for every answer. You will score over 8000.
If at first you don't succeed, you're not a Contestshippier.
As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Contestshipping."
In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Contestshipping.
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Contestshipping never dies.
To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Contestshipping.
All roads lead to Contestshipping. And by the transitive property, total awesomeness.
There’s an order to the universe: space, time, Contestshipping... Just kidding, Contestshipping is first.
There are two types of people in the world... people that suck, and Contestshippers.
Only Contestshipping can prevent forest fires.
The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by a Contestshipper.
Most people know that Descarte said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, "...a Contestshipper."
He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Contestshipping … dies.
People have often asked the United States, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? They simply reply...Contestshipping.
The active ingredient in Red Bull is Contestshipping juice.
Some people say that Contestshipping is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.
How to Tell you watch, play, and/or read to much Pokemon by Waveripple of Team Sunrise: Most of these apply to me lol :)
1. You think Pokemon is the most awesome game, manga, and anime ever.
2. You rant about Pokemon to your friends.
3. You rant about Pokemon to your friends, and you KNOW they’re not listening to you.
4. You think Pokemon should have a life-action movie made.
5. You never thought of #4 but think it would be awesome anyway.
6. When you lose is some horrible, embarrassing manner, you run away yelling ‘We’re Blasting off again!’
7. You’re going to do #6 next time you are defeated in a horrible, embarrassing manner.
8. Your parents are worried about your Pokemon obsession.
9. Your parents are NOT worried about your Pokemon obsession.
10. You have dreams about your favorite shippings.
11. You have nightmares about the shippings you loath.
12. You wish you had a Pokemon,
13. You wish you WERE a Pokemon.
14.You have spent more than 40 hours on a Pokemon game training your Pokemon and are only half way through.
15. You know for a FACT that Pikachu is super Badass.
16. You want to dress up as a Pokemon or a Pokemon trainer.
17. You HAVE dressed up as a Pokemon or a Pokemon trainer before.
18. You can say every Pokemon’s name when given a picture of them up to Gen. IV
19. You can say every Pokemon’s name when NOT given a picture up to Gen IV.
20. You have posters of Pokemon on your walls
21. You have a kick-ass Pokemon party in your Pokemon game.
22. You have a kick-ass Pokemon party in your mind.
23. You think about Pokemon in odd places at odd times. (I.E.: In a classroom during a test, in the middle of a conversation, etc.)
24. You like having a Poké -ession.
25. You doodle Pokemon on important papers (I.E.: Paperwork, homework, tests, etc.)
26. You have started to pass the Poké -ession to a friend.
27. You HAVE passed the Poké -ession to a friend.
28. You want to have a huge Pokemon themed party.
29: You have had a huge Pokemon themed party.
30. You post this on your profile and add your name to this list: Waveripple of Team Sunrise, DAMLWinner, LoveLoverGrl, TheRealContestshippingPrincess
A little bit about myself: Um... I love to read and write. My fav colors are Pink, Blue, and Purple. My fav movie at the moment is Letters to Juliet but I'm also a bit obsessed right now with the 2003 Peter Pan movie. I hope to be a successful and famous writer one day. I'm currently reading the Maximum Ride series and trying to finish reading the Daughters of the Moon series but it's hard to find the books. My fave book of all time is: TIMELESS by Alexandra Monir.
My favorite series of books is: Peter and the Starcatchers Series!
My fav animal: lions.
I guess that's it for now! Bye!