Author has written 4 stories for Gallagher Girls.
Hey! My name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Liz. And i obviously love to read, but i thought i should point that out. Lol.
I live in Louisiana, but thats all cuz i dont need creeps coming to my house!! :)
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak, either behind my back, or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud of who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing things no one seems to have the time to do anymore, who loves and is obsessed with little kiddie things like the Jonas Brothers and the Lion King, who can express herself better without words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Repost this if you are too.
My BFF is Katie. We met in 1st grade when this girl made Katie laugh so hard she spit milk EVERYWHERE! And her and i just clicked and became friends for life. We are polar opposites: Im crazy, she is sane; I party hard, she is the designated driver; i cant shut up, she doesnt talk much; im athletic, she is smarter. Im the Rob Dyrdek to her Drama. Im the Dean to her Sam. I am the Demi to her Selena. Im the Alex to her Harper. Im the Sheldon to her Leonard. We are sisters basically. My other extremely close friends are Helen, Rachel, and Jasmine. I dont let anyone walk over me and my friends. Im the first of my friends to stand up and tell someone off. I dont care who it is or where we are at. I've always got my friends back.
I have brown medium length hair with blonde highlights. I have brown eyes with a deep tan.
I am on the swim, soccer, and powerlifting team. I also LOVE football and basketball. What can i say im a tomboy at heart!
Some of my favorite book series are: Gallagher Girl series, Vampire Academy series, Vampire Diaries series, Angelfire series, the Uglies series, and so many more!!
I am absolutely with out a doubt in love with Ryan Sheckler, Chace Crawford, Channing Tatum, Jensen Ackles, and Chad Micheal Murray!! How could anyone not be they are HAWT!!!
My music preference: pop, hip-hop, rap, rock, country, and dub-step. I love Jason Aldean, Justin Moore, Demi Lovato, Big Time Rush, Wiz Khalifa, and i will ALWAYS be a fan of the Jonas Brothers no matter how old i am!
I have a ton of school spirit. I love to be in the know of everything. I play a ton of sports. I am a mentor for incoming freshmen. I play the piano. I am in the National Honor Society. I am also in Key Club. I just love to be surrounded by awesome people and to have a ton of friends!
My family is crazy. My parents are split up and my sister switches during the week. I stay with my dad so i can go to my choice school. I go to my moms every other weekend. I have two stepbrothers and a step sister. My older stepbrother is like my partner in crime and we are best friends.
if you don’t enjoy reading random crap, you can stop right here. The remainder of my profile will be random stuff like quotes, profile cut&paste’s, and cute lists/quizs/tests-- just a heads up :)
This is Genius:
Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think I'm wrong?In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
(And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
(But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
(Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
(And you thought?...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
(But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(And...I'm taking this because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
(As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use".
(Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
(Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
24 Things I owe to my Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you two are going to kill each other, at least do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you aren't coming to the store with me!"
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.
6. My mother taught IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about THE SCIENCE OF OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"Your room looks like a tornado went through there!"
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it too!"
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children around the world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You're going to get it when we get home!"
17. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they're going to freeze that way!"
18. My mother taught me about ESP.
"Put your sweater on! Don't you think I know when you're cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When the lawnmower cuts off you toes, don't come crying to me!"
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about MY ROOTS.
"Shut that door! Do you think you were raised in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you're my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When
I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you
go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism
1. Your Name: Elizabeth
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Elizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Shark
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Ann Leah
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Torelost
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Orange Sprite
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Lrareae
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name and your great-grandmother's lastname): Diane Beck
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Jasmine
10. YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbows): el,jikzazb etbghy
1. FIRST NAME: Elizabeth
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes
3. SIBLING NAMES: Amanda
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? idk
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? no they are tiny
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? turkey
7. KIDS? I want four! Shane, Ethan, Tyson, and Amber
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? hell yea
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? nope
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yea
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? probably
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? dont eat cereal
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? no
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yea
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate chip cookie dough
7. SHOE SIZE? 9
18. RED OR PINK? Red!
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I can't run very fast
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My child hood best friend Dylan who moved away. He was also my first crush
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Sure
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? yellow and no shoes
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? animal crackers
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?' music
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? bright freakin blue
26. FAVORITE SMELL? idk
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My step-bro TJ
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? teeth
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent this to me. Got this off of somebody's profile
30. FAVORITE DRINK? sprite
31. FAVORITE SPORT? SOCCER but i also play other things as well
32. EYE COLOR? brown
33. HAT SIZE? Idk
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup but i wear glasses when i'm too laxy to put my contacts in
35. FAVORITE FOOD? idk
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? SCARY MOVIES ALL THE FREAKING WAY
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Ted-- funniest movie ever
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? my swim team sweats
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs- i give the best hugs just saying
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream
Your a book-aholic if...
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else in the entire world) to read it.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Annoying things to do on an elevator: read this!:) very funny!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
Your Guy Side:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are and add a stereotype to the list.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
If you have spent the time to read all this, well then thank you. don't forget to read and review my stories!!!
Unsafe External Link