Poll: Which story would you like me to focus on first when I have the time? Vote Now!
Author has written 27 stories for Dragon Age, Venus Versus Virus, Mai HiME, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Once Upon a Time, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Frozen, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, RWBY, and Ever After High.
Here are (5) things you should know;
(1) I read and write (or will, eventually) a variety of genres and pairings and the like. If the story manages to shock you or something, there is a back button. We all have different tastes etc... etc... blah blah blah; moving on.
(2) I do not have a beta, so all mistakes are mine. If you point something out in a review or PM, I will make it a point to fix it.
(3) I'm a procrastinator, and as such my updates/uploads are sporadic.
(4) I'm a University student, so I'm pretty busy (that is, when I'm not ruining my life by procrastinating). When I do take the time to write it's when the urge hits and I can never plan in advance what I'll end up continuing/creating.
(5) I may or may not get around to finishing the stories marked *ON HOLD, due to A)Time constraints, B)Lack of interest, or C)Lack of an idea where I was going with the story in the first place.
(6) I apologize for my lack of updates/posts; life has been a little time consuming.
What am I currently spending my free time on? (Not that I have any free time at the moment...)
If I haven't responded/thanked you for your review, I apologize. I'll get to it eventually, and I do appreciate and squee in delight every time I check my email and see one sitting in my inbox. So until then, here's a big THANK YOU. Also, I'm flattered to all those who decide to follow/favorite myself and/or my humble little stories. You guys are awesome. Pat yourselves on the shoulder.
Unsafe External Link