Author has written 74 stories for X-Men, X-Men: The Movie, and Big Bang Theory.
I also have two Lord of the Rings stories, Don't Go Into the Woods about Legolas lingering and encountering a English girl who's black living in England and It is Time about Sam's decision to join Frodo; a Firefly story, Reaffirmation of Life about Mal comforting Zoe after Wash's death; and a Hildago story, all under the pen name Dreaming n Watercolors and I might add a Farscape one shot from years ago - maybe.
Here's a list of my two X-Men series, mostly RoLo along with one Jott, based on Chris Claremont's Early Years. Really only the Soul Mates one shots should be read in a particular order. But if you start with Soul Mates that may be all you need if you're a die hard RoLoer like me.
Soul Mates Series (RoLo)
2. Soul Mates
Other Early Years Stories (Mostly RoLo friendship)
6. It's a Winter Wonderland (some pieces in that are early years)
I finally finished AS&CW thanks to a reviewer who got me working on it again, thank you so much joyannahamsterovic! My problem is that I have so many works in progress that I don't know which one to work on half the time and that's when I feel inspired which usually I don't so I don't finish anything unfortunately. In fact, now I try not to think of other stories ideas I have so many. At any rate, I'm updating my bio thanks to jacpin2002 and I've a list of stories I'm currently working on . . .
1. A fairy tale that's a little dark and actually finished but needs much editing.
2. Strom as an African queen and Wolverine stumbles upon her kingdom when her advisor advises that she needs a king and that's a favorite of mine which is finished but I made handwritten additions that need to be typed.
3. RoLo teenagers having just found their powers and forced to go to Xavier's which doesn't last long because Magneto's running the school with Charles and Mystique and, well, everything in RoLo's life has gone wrong and as such Sinister's in it. Finished but handwritten so needs typing, oh, and a sequel to that one too!
4. RoLo has a daughter that pops up in the danger room like Longshot did but she's from another dimension escaping Limbo like Illyana did.
5. X-Men are in the future and Remy's Ororo's ex plus he's the traitor Bishop always thought he was but he's been cloned. It's RoLo and OReo and Cable and Ororo?
6. RoLo's stranded on a desert island and they've lost their powers.
7. One where they're actors in Hollywood.
8. One where Logan's a famous singer and Ororo's kind of a stalker.
9. Logan's a mechanic haunted by his past and yet falling in love with Storm who's just passing through. I've been working on this recently and think this might get posted next.
10. A reunion story with Kitty and others after the Outback, finished but needs to be typed.
11. A kind of fun one, I think, where Rogue sets Storm up with blind dates which is finished but not typed up.
12. A spoof of a song fic that obviously can't be posted on this site now with their rules regarding songs so it needs to be fixed. But as I wrote it when I was pretty young and it's a spoof and it's pretty silly, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to fix it so I can post it without embarrassing myself. But hey, I've got a few up that kind of do anyway. And that's what happens when you're young and haven't matured sometimes and, well, some just bomb.
13. Yet another X-Men movie story that may or may not get finished. Scott meets Madelyn in Alaska and Remy falls for Rogue and I don't know what I was doing with RoLo but the story is set around Rolo, whatever they were doing.
14. An AU story where the X-Men are on summer break as teenagers, no powers, and living in a little town back in the 70's, 80's or 90's, haven't decided entirely, and that's one I go back to here and there as I like it and have been working on lately.
15. Storm's bad day, a handwritten short story. (Note to self: set up Dragon!)
16. Storm kills and suffers the consequences, better than that sounds I think but avoiding spoilers as it's finished, five chapters long, but I need to edit it.
17. RoLo are married and Logan kills Ororo. A mishmash that needs to be pulled together as I took it in a whole new direction than I'd planned but think it makes the ending much better.
18. The epilogue to Saints and Sinners. Yes, after all these years I found it and started working on it but lost it and finally found it again but I haven't touched it. One day I will.
19. Oh, and the sequel to My Heart My Home which is just as easily a stand alone and it's finished but needs to be typed up - forgot about that and I like that one a lot, think it's a lot of fun.
20. Another chapter to It's a Winter Wonderland. Maybe. Lol.
And a Last Samurai story, maybe three Lord of the Rings stories, one a cross over with X-Men where I've paired Ororo with Legolas, a Bonanza story with Adam, yup, and a Fast and a Furious with Dom and Letty which will most likely never see the light of day further than my laptop. Seriously, I've a slew of other X-Men stories, including a few completed one shots I'm not really happy with. I'd have to look up the others in my email in order to include the entire list. I've gone through so many laptops that I just email the story documents to myself. I broke my USB a few weeks ago but I always backed that up through email too so no losing chapters and stories any more which I sometimes did - AS&CW was one, much to my chagrin!
All I can say is that it's like the ideas just haven't' stopped coming after I found this site. And currently I've been in a dark, death, angsty death stage probably due to my own dark, death, angsty death phase of life with my mother's passing and all the questions and doubts that's kind of haunted me. Really, is there a heaven and a hell? Can we believe in Jesus Christ that died for our sins? I believe the answer is yes but there are so many haunting thoughts I continue to have about death, like where is my atheist mother who wanted time alone days before she died in order to talk to Jesus? Hospice had her so drugged up after that. I would never recommend Hospice unless you want your loved one drugged out of their mind, stumbling, falling around, unable to talk, and not in any way lucid. Part of that experience, certainly her end is what inspired my story Sunshine in a Bag.
The point to all this is that I vowed not to post anything unless it was finished and not to edit, edit, edit just one chapter for one whole month in trying to get it to be as perfect as possible, but to just get it up ASAP. Inspiration means everything though and that's not always there. Plus, who's reading RoLo these days? Not many. That's been a bummer as few are writing RoLo either. But I decided I'll just keep writing for myself. Guess I should decide to post for myself too but then I already have the stories and can enjoy them whenever I'm in the mood. Even though I found a few old stories that made me cringe I found some old ones that made me smile and that's always a treat. But ultimately I do mean to keep posting as time and inspiration permit. I love RoLo and I guess it isn't going to change since I started here in 2002 and my love for them lasted through that marriage (although I love movie BP and could see the pairing there) and despite Marvel and it's almost 2018. Wow!
This is a long bio! And now, thank you to all that have read and reviewed and favorited a story or favorited me even, you guys ROCK! And to any who read without leaving input I hope I've entertained you. And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's rock and RoLo till we can't stop and enjoy!