Poll: Which story would you prefer me to write more? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Warriors, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
How did you come up with 'The Endless Hourglass' - Okay, remember that scene in the Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince movie? You know, when Tom Riddle as a Teenager tapped the hourglass and then Professor Slughorn began explain it? Well, that's where I got the insperation. You see, from what I saw, the sand was flowing endlessly. Therefore, I came up with the name 'The Endless Hourglass'. I plan to use it in a book I plan on someday publishing, so NO STEALING! THIS NAME IS MINE! XD =)
GUESS WHAT?! - Look at this link if you've read the Shadow Outcast - Asaki the wolfThis art was done by
I haven't fallen love, I can admit that much. So, because I haven't had the experience, I can easily say that writing relationships in a girlfriend/boyfriend kind of way isn't my strong suit. It never was, which is why I usually leave romance to a minimum.
I am very experienced when it comes to brotherly/sisterly relationships as well as twin/triplet relationships. I am intrigued by the very idea of it, so of course, I will write loads of this. Just warning you. ;)
I am the girl who would rather be riding my horse than getting ready for a dance. I am the girl who would rather be writing than messing with my hair. I am the girl who would rather be trying to fit songs with her books than trying to match outfits for the next day. I am the girl who likes OST's better than Justin Beiber (I hate him). I am the girl who spends all her time creating new ideas rather than watching TV or doing her nails.
5 Tips On How To Sound/Look Smarter On Fanfiction . net.
1. Get an Avatar - If you do not have an avatar, a lot of people won't take you seriously. Try to get a majestic yet sensible avatar that fits your pen name, and make sure that people can see it. Then, a lot more people will look at you, simply because you have an avatar that looks cool.
2. Make sure you're you have a cool user name - If you have a user name that does not make sense, or is not capitalized, not a lot of people will take you seriously. So, instead of doing something like, 'cheeseburgersxx' do something like 'Everlasting Echo' or, 'The Final Beginning'. Something that makes the readers become drawn to your profile, and your username as well as your avatar.
3. Try not to make your profile a mile long - I don't know about you people, but I HATE profiles that force me to scroll down for hours just to try to find out what I want. If you want to make yourself look smarter, just make sure it isn't fatally long.
4. Don't text talk when on forums or reviews - this rule applies when you're on a laptop mostly because dude or dudet, tlking like dis wn't make u soudn smrt. It makes you sound like an idiot who can't type at all let along pass a spelling test.
5. Give out long, detailed reviews - I know, I know, 'some people will hate me'. As long as you give them CC and don't flame them, if they hate you it's their problem. If you give out long reviews, you might actually get reviews back. Not only that, but it makes you sound as if you KNOW something, instead of the fact that you just like the story. Heck, you could just go on and on about how you like the story, and which parts were your favorite, and you'd still follow this rule. My point is, the more you write, the more people will like you.
Unsafe External Link