Author has written 21 stories for Young Justice, Supernatural, Mass Effect, Smallville, and DC Superheroes.
Hey guys. The name is Roulette. I'm a writer.
Any questions, feel free to message me.
Or find me at my
Stories in progress:
1) Young Justice: Amicable Anarchy-Summary: Sequel to "No Risk, No Reward." Remy's back and the stakes are higher than ever. She's going to have to race against time, and her own body, if she intends to save the team and herself. The Shadows, the Light, Occulta all add up to one thing: pure anarchy.
2) Young Justice: Sooner or Later- Summary: Roy Harper and Jade Nguyen were ill-equipped to be parents. But their options were also few and far between. With the Shadows gunning for them and the League looking to catch Cheshire, they go on the run together, hoping to find their own paradise.
3) Mass Effect: One Less- Summary: Kaye Shepard is from Mindoir, a recently freed slave. The Alliance rejects her and she high tails it to the Citadel to make her own way. She never expects that she'll receive help from an Asari commando or that she'll find a sister: Commander J. Shepard.
4) Smallville: Just like Glass- Summary: Miranda was a ballerina, poised to be one of the greatest of her generation. Then, she gets a one way ticket to Smallville for her senior year. She prepares for the monotony of farm life, but soon discovers that Smallville is anything but boring or simple.
5) Young Justice: A Moment In Time- Summary: Wally and Artemis would've never guessed that they would find their other half in each other. He was obnoxious, told bad jokes, and had an ego the size of Texas. She was stubborn, rude, and emotionally closed off. Neither suspected they'd fall in love.
1) Young Justice: No Risk, No Reward- Summary: Remy Vanderbilt, also known as Roulette, is a loose cannon. With no money to fund her heroic aspirations, she turns to a mysterious and dangerous financier. When one of her jobs is interrupted by the Dark Knight he offers her a way out. OC/Red Arrow or KF. Sequel now up!
2) Young Justice: My Heart Can't Tell You No-Summary: Artemis wants to hate him, she really does. Roy wants forgiveness, he'll do anything. But neither of them will get what they want tonight. Loosely based on the Sara Evans song. Now a multi-chapter fic.
Unsafe External Link