Author has written 10 stories for Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy VII.
Gender: I AM A LADY!
Place(s) of Residence: [Born in Baltimore, Maryland] [Westminster, Maryland] [Riverdale, Georgia] [Los Angeles, California] [Currently living in Murray, Utah]
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Skin: Caramel-ish Light Brown.
Personality: Whatever I ate for breakfast.
Likes to write: Stories.
Likes to read: Stories.
Like to listen to: Just about anything that isn't country or rap music. Or techno.
FictionPress: Kaoru on FP
My joint fan fiction account with carolina1k (aka my twin sister): Futago Sisters
3DS Friend Code: 5370-1442-6671
Nintendo Network ID: IHasAKeyblade
The "Favorite" KH Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
Axel, of course.
2. Your favorite KH girl?
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Master Xehanort. Do I need a reason?
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Kairi. Why you ask? She's obnoxious and she's useless. However, if the rumors about her based off the end of KH3D are true, she just may end up gaining more of my respect. Plus, she's played by Hayden Panettiere (my lady crush), so that helps her case.
And she can be pretty cool in fanfiction sometimes...
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
KHBbS: Deep Space
KH: The End of the world
KHCoM: No comment whatsoever.
KHDays: Beast's Castle
KH2: The World That Never Was
KHCoded: *see CoM above*
KH3D: Symphony of Sorcery
6. Least Favorite World?
KHBbS: The Badlands of the Keyblade Graveyard
KH: Wonderland (Gravity, you suck)
KHCoM: Castle Oblivion (which means just about everywhere)
KHDays: Wonderland (Labyrinth, you suck)
KHCoded: Um... yeah, just about everywhere.
KH3D: Traverse Town
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Oathkeeper and Oblivion and Ultima... wait, you expected me to choose one?
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final Form, hands down.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
AkuRoku for the win. You dare ask me to explain myself? For shame...
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
It was SoKai until I discovered the horrors that are Maleficent x ANYBODY!!!
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Goofy/Aerith. I'm dead serious.
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
KH1's camera controls ... ugh!
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Updated on: September 10, 2014
1) What color is your toothbrush?
Blue, green and white
2) Name one person who made you smile today:
Linsey! Your wedding pics look beautiful!
3) What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It is currently 8 am. I am doing this...
4) What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5) What is your favorite candy bar?
Mr. Goodbar, dudes! Cowabunga or whatever...
6) Have you ever gone rock climbing?
Nope. I've gone people climbing, though.
7) What is the last thing you said aloud?
Haven't said a peep. Just woke up.
8) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
It's a tie between Mint Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
9) What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mmmm, gotta love that water.
10) Do you like your wallet?
Yeah, it's cool.
11) What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner. Last night. -stomach grumbles-
12) Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No money with which to do so.
13) The last sporting event you watched?
Oh god no I hate sports!!!!!
14) What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Caramel! What kind of question is that?!
15) Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Karolina. I think...
16) Ever go camping?
Yes. Church camping trip.
17) Do you take vitamins daily?
18) Do you believe in God?
Um ... sure.
19) Do you have a tan?
I'm black. So... no.
20) Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
21) Do you drink your soda with a straw?
22) What did your last text message say?
I dunno. Something about a book, Harley Quinn, and Baltimore City Public Transportation.
23) What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing. As usual.
25) Look to your left, what do you see?
Look to your right, what do YOU see?
26) What color is your watch?
Silver. It's pretty. :3
27) What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Steve Irwin ... sigh.
28) What is your birthstone?
29) Do you go in at a restaurant place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends on the circumstances...
30) What is your favorite number?
31) Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
A manager at Barnes and Noble. Hope I get this job...
32) Any plans today?
PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!! LAWL I was three in 1999... -_-"
33) How many states have you lived in?
Four: Maryland, Georgia, California and Utah.
34) Biggest annoyance right now?
I'm getting anxious about these jobs I applied to... Will someone call me back?!
35) Last song listened to?
The entirety of the Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack.
36) Can you say the alphabet backwards?
YES!!!! You're all jealous.
37) Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Ha! I wish ...
38) Favourite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My beloved red Converses.
39) Are you jealous of anyone?
Why be jealous of anyone else? I'm perfectly fine the way I am.
40) Is anyone jealous of you?
Not really. I was just kidding about the alphabet thing, you probably don't care.
41) Do you love anyone?
I LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!!! Except for serial killers ... and psychopaths ... and homophobes ... and racist people ... and terrorists.
42) Do any of your friends have children?
JFC WHEN THE FUDGE DID MY FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL GET PREGNANT?! I'm happy for her.
43) What do you usually do during the day?
TAKE OFF MY GLASSES, RIP OFF MY SHIRT, SAVE THE WORLD. No, not really...
44) Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45) Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes, and in quite a few different languages depending on how I'm feeling that day ...
46) What color is your car?
A yellow Mustang ... HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA I wish.
47) Do you like cats?
I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!
48) Are you thinking about someone right now?
49) Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, millions of times. It has yet to get old.
50) How did you get your worst scar?
A few years ago, my mom thought it would be a good idea to attach my scooter to her bike ... I still have that scar today.
Unsafe External Link