Author has written 16 stories for Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Final Fantasy VII.
Update 19/05/15: Hey guys, I'm back! For good this time... Firstly, I want to apologize to everyone who reviewed and followed/favorited my old stories on my other account which were taken down. Everything I have written is/will be re-posted here as well as my new work - this will be my permanent account from here on. Secondly, thank you for all your kind reviews/messages and encouragement. It puts a smile on my face to know my work is appreciated (and that I do have some ability to write after all...). So thanks for the support thus far. I hope you will continue to enjoy my future stories.
About what I like:
I could probably list all the franchises I would honestly call myself a fan off on one hand - there aren't many. But those I really love are Lord of the Rings, Fullmetal Alchemist (the real story told in the manga and Brotherhood anime), X-Men, Final Fantasy and the Fate Project anime series's.
As for characters, I love LOTS of characters. Especially the humble hero types, and characters that have a witty personality.
My favorites out of everything fictional:
1. Aragorn (Lord of the Rings) - the first character I ever remember calling a 'favorite,' still my number one today. Because he's the humble hero who lowered himself from his birthright as ruler, fought to protect everyone else, united all the world's divided people through his desire to save them, and in turn became the king. Reminds me of the One who saved me (Jesus who lowered himself to a human and took on the world's sins when He died to save us)
2. Shikamaru (Naruto) - a lazy genius. Lazy like me, with a level of smartness I wish I had. Plus he's jealous of clouds. I have cloud-envy too
3. Riza Hawkeye (FMA / Brotherhood) - the fictional character I can connect with most. Someone who suffered through so much and is willing to give up everything so that future generations can have happiness. She's so realistic yet at the same time totally badass
4. Roy Mustang (FMA / Brotherhood) - another character I can really connect with. Riza's other half. And also a total badass
5. Charles Xavier (X-Men) - genius, humble, and an incredible leader. Has so many amazing quotes
6. Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) - a female version of Aragorn, apart from being king. The heroine guiding the hero who protects everyone else, there's no Bleach without Rukia.
7. Madoka Kaname (Madoka Magica) - so kindhearted and caring. Would be awesome to have her as a best friend. And her sacrifice to save everyone else was amazing
8. Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) - another character who reminds me of Jesus, giving his life to save others, and coming back as the most powerful wizard
9. Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII) - her death gets me every time. Another good character who had to suffer...
10. Hermione Granger Harry Potter ) - my childhood heroine. I love how her witty personality, and her self-sacrificing love for her friends
My favorite villains:
1. Sosuke Aizen (Bleach) - the most crafty, prideful and merciless villain of fiction I've ever come across, and in my opinion the greatest deceiver in all fiction
2. Joker (Batman: Arkham Knight) - because he is completely insane and unpredictable
3. Frieza Dragon Ball Z) - cold-hearted, cruel and merciless too, on my list because he's the big boss of a planet-trade organization (totally epic!)
My favorite couple is, by a long shot, Roy and Riza. Not because they're also badass, but because they are realistic, not perfect, and you get that sense of them being really human. Riza in particular, mainly because she reminds me of myself. She's a character I can connect with. And Roy is such a perfect match for her. They're the closest characters in fiction I've ever come across to show what a true couple should be like. I love the depth of trust Riza has for Roy, and her submission and devotion to him, and the way that Roy cherishes and loves her above everything else. They're two characters you can't fathom without each other, yet they're both so realistic as individual characters too.
As for real people, C.S. Lewis has really inspired me. I highly doubt anyone could ever replace him as my favorite author. Especially love his book The Screwtape Letters. Was also a huge fan of Christopher Lee (you guys might know him better as the actor who played Saruman from Lord of the Rings, or the old Dracula). Amazing actor right up until he sadly passed away earlier this year at 93. And the guy even released a heavy metal album when he reached his nineties. A man of so many talents! It's just sad that neither of these inspiring men are still with us today.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:13
And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul? -Matthew 16:26
The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again , and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. -Matthew 13:44
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord : I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No longer shall each one teach his neighbor and and each his brother, saying 'Know the Lord,' for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. -Jeremiah 31:33-34
For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. -Matthew 23:12
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
And now these three things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. -1 Corinthians 13:13Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts , always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails... -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. -Revelation 21:4
For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. -Romans 8:38-39
...Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
"Do not be afraid" - written in 365 different places in scripture, that's one for every day of the year!
"You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or have done, but simply because you are." -Max Lucado
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." -C.S. Lewis
"You never know how much you really believe anything until its true or falsehood become a matter of life and death to you." -C.S. Lewis
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen; not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." -C.S. Lewis
"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
"It is a life of faith, not of intellect and reason, but a life of knowing Who makes us 'go'." -Oswald Chambers
"Deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." -Aragorn
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?" -Gandalf
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf
"Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check . But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love." -Gandalf
"The journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey-railed curtain of this world rolls back , and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it..." -Gandalf
"Those left behind in a fight aren't the ones who lack power. They're the ones who lack resolve." -Rukia Kuchiki
"If you're hurt, then I'll support you. If you can't fight, I'll fight in your place. If you're in pain, I'll bear your pain! After all, we're friends , right?" -Rukia Kuchiki
"If our core beliefs are truly incompatible, then trying to solve this with words is meaningless... But having heard your true beliefs, I am now satisfied. In my heart, I have already forgiven you." -Sajin Komamura
"I have no doubts... If his greatness says 'yes, then even in death, I say 'yes.'" -Sajin Komamura
"If a miracle only happens once, then what is it called the second time?" -Ichigo Kurosaki
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." -Shikamaru Nara
"Curses, like chickens, always come home to roost." -Shikamaru Nara
"It's one possible explanation of some of the facts. You've got a solution that you like, but you're choosing to ignore anything you see that doesn't comply with it." -Sherlock Holmes
"Just because you understand someone's pain doesn't mean you'll come to an agreement." -Pain
"He has chosen his heart over his past... And few have paid a greater price." -Charles Xavier
"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path doesn't mean they can't be saved." -Charles Xavier
"It's the greatest gift we have: to bear their pain without breaking." -Charles Xavier
"Peoples' lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose faith." -Itachi Uchiha
"The worst pain is the pain of losing your light." -Erza Scarlet
"Hurt me with the truth. But never comfort me with a lie." -Erza Scarlet
"A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again." -Erza Scarlet
"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I'll tell them that a thousand times." -Madoka Kaname