Poll: What fandom/pairing would you like to see more of from me? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Naruto, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, NCIS, Code Geass, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
A proud member of Slytherin house! Draco's house... :D
I love my readers and I love my reviewers even more! I always try to reply to all of your reviews. :D
TV programmes: NCIS, Not Going Out, Russell Howard's Good News, Mock The Week, etc.
Films: Shelter, Beautiful Thing, Do Comeco Ao Fim, Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Shooter, Meet The Robinsons, Bleach: DiamondDust Rebellion, The Dark Is Rising, Rush Hour series, Minority Report.
Books: The Time Machine (H.G Wells), Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Torey Hayden books, Shane Dunphy books, CHERUB series etc.
Anime: Uraboku, Ao No Exorcist, 07 Ghost, Devil May Cry, Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, Steins; Gate, Yami No Matsuei, Bleach (the beginning).
Manga: Seito Kaichou Ni Chuukoku, Girl Got Game, G-Senjou No Neko, Uraboku.
Music: Nickelback, Darren Hayes, 3 Days Grace, Skillet, Seether, Rise Against, Pink. I don't really have favourite bands, I just listen to songs I like at the time. :)
For a full list of the anime and manga I have watched and read, go here:
If you have a request for a story you would like me to write for you, send me a PM with some details and I'll try my best. It would be good if it were for an anime/manga I have watched/read but I don't really mind if it isn't, i'll just need to do some research. :P
Feel free to PM me about pretty much anything; random conversation, an anime or manga, a story etc.
Stories in progress:
ON HIATUS Fullmetal Alchemist; Paper Scars (Previously Dark Walker): (T)
Mild Roy x Ed. Based on the book 'Dark Walker'. Read the summary. (I'm lazy...)
Harry Potter; Broken Like An Angel: (T/M)
Draco has been abused by his father since his childhood but when he returns home from Hogwarts for christmas, it escalates. Draco is raped. What will Harry do when he accidentally finds out?
Too many stories planned to write them all here!
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. (So where did the gay people come from...)
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Things to do at Walmart:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
You say Taylor Swift, I say Breaking Benjamin
Re-post this to help stop racism: