Author has written 2 stories for Prince of Tennis.
blahblah bblah blah
Games: Audition by Redbana, Maplestory by Nexon, Pokemon Online
Favorite Author: Sarah Dessen
I love reviews .w.Y
Prince Of Tennis Survey Questions!
Note: You can add your own questions! As long the main ones aren't erased!
Copy and paste this in your profile, if you want.
Taken from Magic Detective
1. First off! What is your favorite school?
Shitenhouji, Hyoutei, and Rikkai! >D
2. Who is your favorite player?
Yukimura Seiichi, Shiraishi Kuranosuke, Fuji Syusuke, ALL OF RIKKAI, KAY?
3. What is your favorite tennis move?
YIPSSS(does that count? ouoLOL) Fuji's triple counters, Cool drive, Tsunawatari, FuuRinKaInZanRai(Is that the right wording?) Tezuka Zone, Entaku Shot.
4. Who is your favorite doubles pair?
OF COURSE Platinum Pair AND TANGO PAIR(only in that filler arc though LOL)
5. What is your favorite tennis game in the series (who vs. who)?
Seiichi "Child Of The God" Yukimura vs. Ryoma "The Prince of Tennis" Echizen
Fuji Syusuke vs Niou Masaharu (it was PRETTY epic)
6. What is your least favorite school?
Jousei Shounan. -.-
7. Who is your least favorite player?
KEVIN. GOD. HE'S A EFFING COPY CAT >8U
8. What is your least favorite tennis move?
...That one thing where Koharu and Yuuji do.. "synchro"? eww. yea. ok.
9. Who is your least favorite doubles pair?
I don't really care. LOL
10. What is your least favorite tennis game in the series (who vs. who)?
Huh, Taka-san vs Ishida Gin. 8U
11. Favorite pair (homosexual or straight)? Why?
TANGO PAIR, I'd like to see Atobe as the alpha man. 8DDDD
12. Least favorite pair (homosexual or straight)? Why?
hm... Emerald pair, it just... gives me the chills. ouo
13. Any crack pairing/s?
TANGO PAIR 8DDDD
14. Any weird pairing/s?
15. Favorite story arc (Kantou Tournament, Nationals)?
NATIONALS YOU HAVE ALL YOUR BISHIES THERE WITH THE YAKINIKU EP. 8DDD
16. Favorite catchphrase?
17. Favorite TeniMyu?
Anything with Rikkai: Masuda Toshiki, Hyotei first, Shitenhouji A
18. Least Favorite TeniMyu?
Not really. :O
19. Favorite TeniPuri Family and episode?
That christmas one, poor Kaoru-chan LOL
20. Least Favorite TeniPuri Family and episode?
Don't Have One
21. Favorite Soundtrack?
22. Least Favorite Soundtrack?
23. Best Filler Episode?
Yakiniku and volley ball x3
24. Crappiest Filler Episode?
25. Best Move Ever?
26. Who Do You Think is SEXY?
Yukimura, Shiraishi, Fuji, NIOUUUU
II. TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE
1. Do you believe in the Ryoma/Sakuno Theory?
I don't know. D8
2. Do you think Atobe is gay?
I dun know. D8
3. Is the Rikkaidai Captain the bottom in his 'relationship' with his Vice-Captain?
NO NADA NEVERRRR YUKIMURA IS MINE BIATCH
4. Are all doubles players in love with their respective partners?
Koharu and Yuuji. Niou and Yagyuu 8DD //shot
5. Is there any team that can beat Seigaku?
Rikkai. It's not known it Echizen can activate PoP again. HA NOOB 8DDDD
6. Is Jirou a narcoleptic?
7. Can Kabaji speak?
Of course. D8
8. Why is Sengoku 'Lucky'?
I has noe idea
9. Does Dan like Akutsu?
10. Does Horio really have 'two years of tennis experience'?
HELL NO D8
11. Is TeniMyu crap or just plain brilliant?
LOVELY I LIEK FINAL MATCH RIKKAI FEAT. SHITENHOUJI 8DDD
12. Is Fuji really in love with his buchou?
How should I know?
13. Should PoT be a shounen-ai anime?
I dont know. ._.
III. CHOOSE ONE.
1. Seigaku, Rikkai, Hyotei, Rokkaku, Yamabuki, St. Rudolph, Fudoumine, Shitenhouji, St. Rudolph, Josei Shonan or Higa?
Hoo... oh dear... 8U Rikkai.
. Golden Pair (Eiji/Oishi) or Silver Pair (Shishido/Ootori)?
SCREW THOSE TWO, IT'S PLATINUM OR TANGO
3. Sakuno Ryuzaki or Ann Tachibana?
4. Sanada, Atobe or Tezuka?
5. MomoRyo or RyoSakuno?
6. Royal (Atobe/Ryoma) or Imperial (Tezuka/Atobe)?
I SAY ITS TANGO BIATCH
7. MomoRyo or KaidohInui?
8. Left-handed player or right-handed player?
9. Tango (Sanada/Atobe) or Waltz (Yukimura/Atobe)?
III. ANSWER THIS YOU SHALL
1. List all of the Characters you've fallen for.
Yukimura Seiichi, everyone in rikkai, Fuji Syusuke, Shiraishi Kuranosuke, Chitose Senri, Basically most of Shitenhouji. D:
2. List all the moves that you wished you could do.
Niou's moves, Yips(does that still count? ouo) triple counters.
3. Pick ONE character that you would like to meet in person.
4. Any crossovers in mind?
NO NEVER NADAAAA
5. Any lookalike in other anime?
6. Which tennis match showdown would you die to see?
Yukimura vs Tezuka, Sanada vs Fuji, Fuji vs Atobe, DIDNT PPL SAY FUJI WAS EQUAL TO TEZUKA!?!?!
7. Any person you would like to have a match with?
ALL OF RIKKAI AND SHITENHOUJI AND HYOUTEIIII 8DDD
8. The schools you want to be a part of the tennis club.
9. What do you like about PoT?
10. Why is PoT the best anime there is?
Cause, they can sing.
11. If you could be any character in TeniPuri, who would you choose to be?
Uhm The plants in Rikkai's rooftop garden? I WOULD BE LOVED. jk. lawls that one girl in Gakuensai no Ouji-sama JK LOL Fuji Syusuke xD
The Character Songs!
1. Your favorite Best Rival Player Album?
Shinjitsu- Yukimura Seiichi
2. Your favorite singles?
Taisetsu na Hito e- Marui Bunta, Koi no Gekidasa Ecstasy, Owaranai Ai, Soul Mate
3. The characters in Tenipuri that you think have the most awesome voice?
Yukimura, Niou, Shiraishi.
4.Your favorite singing group?
Rikkai Young Kan,
5. Your dream singing group?
All of Rikkai. D8
6. Your favorite seiyuus in Tenipuri?
Fuji's, Yukimura's, Tezuka's, Sanada's, Kikumaru's, Niou's, Ibu's(CAUSE HE WAS MOMO IN FIRST CAST SEIGAKU D8)
7. What seiyuus would you love to hear together?
Yukimura, Shiraishi, Fuji.
Add Your Name in this List, if you used this survey:
icEbLuE20, Mitsukai20, xSadistxFujix, AniManGa19930, Fadey, Anime Alpha 14, EpitsuOnna, Magic Detective, blackshadow878, Chibi-Onee-Chan, Sakoori, TeniPuriluv18, iSayumix3
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart