Author has written 14 stories for Teen Titans, Godzilla, Twilight, Godzilla: The Series, Spider-Man, Transformers/Beast Wars, Frozen, Avatar, Ben 10, and Kung Fu Panda.
What up Fan Fiction users!! Listen guys I've read a whole bunch of fan fictions over these past years that I think are really great! So I decided to join in on the fun and create an account of my own! I hope that I will have a bunch of great fan fictions soon! Also I don't own anything I write about, unless it's OC. I promise I'll keep my stories PG-13 to T related or as close as possible. THANKS!!!!! Take Care Now, Bye Bye Then!!
Name: DIZILLA (I'm not telling you my real name, yet)
Hair: My fur
Look like: Brown Irradiated Timber Wolf
Skin Color: My brown fur!
Biography: Not telling (I want to keep myself a mystery for now)
Hobbies: Destroying cities on a regular basis (What can I say I'm literally, just about one hundred feet shorter, the size of the Chrysler building), Fighting the Alien and Mutation monsters about literally every other day (So annoying, especially King Ghidorah), Godzilla 2000 and me fighting and kicking each others tails (Hey don't laugh that really hurts when Godzilla steps on my tail)
Other Titles: She-Zilla(I'm not her, I don't know why they always call me that), Dijira(I know that sounds very weird)
Stupid habits: Biting my claws(I do sometimes bite a little too hard)
Favorite songs: Move Your Body-Eiffel 65, You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)-Alvin and The Chipmunks, Don't Wanna Go Home-Jason Derulo, Undead, Everywhere I Go, City, California-Hollywood Undead(Warning: For the Hollywood Undead songs please be a mature individual, each song contains Mature Language and Content)
Read This People!: A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for you
If you have ever actually gotten sad because you aren't in a cartoon, anime, manga, video game, show, copy and post to your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a cartoon, book, anime or game character copy and post this into your profile.
If you are crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you have more fun in your room with the computer than you do with other people, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever laughed with yourself and found it normal, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever burst out in insane laughter for absolutely no reason at all, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you've ever fallen off your chair, put this in your profile.
If you've ever started something but didn't finish it, put this in your profile and maybe save time to go finish it.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you are one of the few that flipped out when you saw Bruce Wayne/Dick Grayson mentioned in twilight, copy this into your profile
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If there are times that you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this into your profile
-For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you say or do a totally random thing, like, "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself ( I find that I'm a very tough opponent.). So if you're crazy copy this onto your profile.
-If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think Edward Cullen is NOT hot, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Alice from Madness returns absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever imagined killing off a fictional character so that you could steal his/her fictional boy/girlfriend copy and paste this on your profile
If you talk back to the TV (or the computer, or a book), copy this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile (I forgot how to spell Ass one time, I put it as, well, Aas! XD)
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it and you are one of those people, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intention of getting one, put this on your profile.
If you think fan fics are the best invention EVER, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are characters on a certain show (no need to mention names) that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you think that it would be fun to be a cartoon, copy this message into your profile.
If your friends give you odd looks for being yourself, copy this into your profile (ONLY SOME FRIENDS!)
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you think people that are racists are retarded copy this into your profile
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM I got a Harry Potter lightning bolt scar on my right wrist, I gave it to myself when I was young and I still don't regret it. I promise I am not crazy, says the little voices in my head, XD
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?Paint, calenders, a few posters, and that's about it...OH and a Peacock tail feather!
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?I honestly have no stinkin' clue!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Uh I already mentioned them, scroll up!
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH...No I do not, but I know that it was at night and my mom blames me for making her wake up that day XD
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?My grandma's tacos, real Mexican food, and ice cream!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?My best friend, Amber!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)Probably my baby blanket...YES I HAVE ONE!
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?5'6" at home, 5'5" in a hospital
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?It honestly depends
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?Definately, hey you would to if you saw the Michigan Dogman!
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?Myself
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Don't know, don't care
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?Nothing yet, and I'm 17! I know it's sad!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Uhhhhhh, nowhere yet!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Nada, don't like that stuff
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni!
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Ice cream!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?Probably last year when a teacher of mine gave me and my family a free Thanksgiving dinner, we were very poor!
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?No not really
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?Yes, my fingers, my toes, and my knees
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Whatever I wear
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, a 12 year old Shih Tzu named Scooter Pie!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A Shih Tzu, I just said that!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?Nah!
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?I don't know, in person I guess
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 61
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes, blondes are to dumb for their own good
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?911
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Uhhhhhhhhhh...where do I start with this...
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?No, never
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?Do I have to answer this?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No, but my Mom met the lead singer to Metallica.
37. FIRST JOB?Cleaning a rusty toilet for my ex-Step dad's motorcycle shop.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No peoples
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?Listening to music
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Does being at a dentist count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My muscles
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?No, and I hope that I never do!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?A PS4!
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?Absolutely none!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?What the heck ever is in there!
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?No, you might as well try to read Egyptian hieroglyphics!
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey/Chicken
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my lip until it bleeds, badly.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?Kid Aaron Carter!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Of course!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Heck no, not in my opinion!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?Punch my punching bag
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?My bed!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?My first Omnitrix! Oh hush up!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?Two, I had to reset it!
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?No actually, never liked him, never will!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No, not ever, and I actually am a Zilla who will destroy your house!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?The mashed up Potatoes!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Nothing yet!
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?Taya, Taya Naya, Turd, Goober, Booger, Little Sh*t
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?Definitely Shania Twain!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Teen Titans! Avatar the Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Godzilla: The series, X-Men Evolution, Generator Rex, Dreamworks Dragons Riders of Berk, ETC!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Rainbow Sherbert
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?Yes I do!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?Uh does thinking count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69?Yes I did, I'm not that dumb *Runs into a wall*
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?110 mph
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?I don't care
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?Eiffel 65-I dj with the fire
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?Diet Coke
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My G-pa
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?Make up!
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?Whatever I listen to
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? My old classmates!
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December, because of Christmas!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?I don't care!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
86. EYE COLOR? Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Los Domingos!
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?Heck no!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?Godzilla the series, episode-Bug Out!
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas, First and last day of school, my birthday
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Trombone, Violin, Bass drum for a marching band, Piano, and Guitar
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Definately Republican!
95. KISSES OR HUGS?Neither!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?Neither yet!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?Dual Lightsaber!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? None yet
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?None!
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: If you find it, let me know!
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Dark blue, skyblue, and white.
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
My 14 Shih Tzu Scooter Pie.
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Twix, both left and right.
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but I have seen Magic Mike, does that count?
7, What was the last thing you said?
"F#$K! THAT HURT!" XD
8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Mountain Dew.
10, Do you like your wallet?
11, What was the last thing you ate?
Dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Uh, does Cherry Raceway count?
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
16, Ever go camping?
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
I want to, but no.
19, Do you have a tan?
I am so white I'm transparent!
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
NO! PIZZA ALL THE WAY!
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
22, What did your last text message say?
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Dunno, I just live the days as they pass!
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
My left shoulder.
26, What color is your watch?
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
'KRICKY MATE!' XD
28, What is your birthstone?
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom, I miss you mama!
32, Any plans today?
Uh, not really except packing and writing my stories.
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
The kid sitting next to me is snoring and I want to slam his head on the desk to wake him up! l:l
35, Last song listened to?
Dark Horse-Katy Perry.
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yeah, after I think about it.
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, but my mom seems to think me and my sister are XD
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My black boots!
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Uh, not particularity.
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
How am I supposed to know? But I doubt it.
41, Do you love anyone?
Which kind of love? Family love, yes there's my mom, sisters, grandparents, great grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, etc :)
42, Do any of your friends have children?
No, thank goodness!
43, What do you usually do during the day?
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Not really, it takes a lot to get me steamed.
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Of course :)
46, What color is your car?
I don't have a car T-T But my dream car is a blue 2012 Comaro :D
47, Do you like cats?
They're okay, I love kittens though XD
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50, How did you get your worst scar?
I nearly cut my thumb off with a bean can when I was 3 or 4.
Respect Your Mother!
I found this on You Tube and I feel that it should be known! I promise you this is not me!
'My mom only had one eye, I hated her...She was such an embarrassment.
She cooked for students and teachers to support the family.
There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me.
I was so embarrassed!
How could she do this to me?!
I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.
The next day at school, one of my classmates said "EEEE, your mom only has one eye!"
I wanted to bury myself!
I also wanted my mom to just disappear!
I confronted her that day and said "If you're going only gunna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die?!"
My mom did not respond.
I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because...I was FULL of anger.
I was oblivious to her feelings!
I wanted out of that house, and have NOTHING to do with her.
So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.
Then, I got married.
I bought a house of my own.
I had kids of my own.
I was happy with my life, my kids, and the comforts.
Then one day, my mother came to visit.
She hadn't seen me in years, and she didn't even meet her grandchildren.
When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited.
I screamed at her "How dare you come to my house and scare my children! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"
And to this, my mother quietly answered "Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address"
And she disapeared out of sight.
One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.
So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip.
After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.
My neighbors said that she died.
I did not shed a single tear!
They handed me a letter that she wanted me to have.
'My dearest son,
I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to your house and scared your children.
I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not even be able to get out of bed to see you.
I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.
You see...when you were very little, you got into an accident, and...you lost your eye.
As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you...having to grow up with one eye.
So...I gave you mine.
I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.
With all my love to you, your mother'
Well that opened my eyes and I read it to my mother and we both started crying, feeling bad for the mother and feeling rage for the son. My Grandmother said 'I hope the spoiled brat gets a heart break, that's what he deserves!', and frankly, I agree with her.
If you read this, do two things. 1.) Hug your mother and tell her how much you love her, and 2.) Paste this onto your profile if your against bullying and discrimination on how people look! Take Care Now Bye Bye Then!
1.YOUR NOBODY NAME:(take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go) Axrelyt
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle) Tayizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Lion
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Renae Taya
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Dentamar
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Root Beer
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Anratjn
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name, dad's middle name (boy: Dad's first, girl: Mom's first): Lynn Anthony
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Scooter Pie (XD)
10. YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbow) tysawyuhjldrtrfg
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
The girl you just called fat? She's overdosing on diet pills.
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thaned her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then on night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mom, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mom dies, will you? (I feel great knowing I have never done any of those things!)
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), icyprincess1 (USA), Marshmellowtime (USA), Fury-Writer-17 (USA) Verdigurl ( New Zealand ) justiceintheworldofhp-yearight (USA), IronhideFan1993 (UK) Elhini Prime (USA) DIZILLA (USA)
Turn on your ipod/ipad/nook/tablet/computer/whatever you listen to music with and put it on shuffle. The name of the song answers the question no matter how dumb or silly it may seem. NO SKIPPING SONGS!!!
1. What is your motto?
Bringin' da Noise - *Nsync (Basically yeah surprisingly)
2. What do your friends think of you?
Immortal - Eve to Adam (Ooh thanks guys XD)
3. What do you think about very often?
Master of Puppets - Metallica (Kinda)
4. What is 2 plus 2?
Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia (Wow that is random)
5. What do you think of your best friend?
Sugar - Flo Rida ft. Wynter (Pretty much :))
6. What do you think about the person you like?
Whistle - Flo Rida (Oh my gosh XD)
7. What is your life story?
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon (Okay, not so much)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
We Cant Stop - Miley Cyrus (Seriously?)
9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Disturbia - Rihanna (OMG XD)
10. What do your parents think of you?
Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj (Yup XD)
11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Fly from the Inside - Shinedown (Most likey X))
12. What will they play at your funeral?
La La La - LMFAO (Okay that is funny! XD)
13. What is your hobby/interest?
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi (Okay that was random)
14. What is your biggest secret?
More - Usher (Don't even know what to say to this)
15. If you could go back in time what would you change?
Shots - LMFAO (XD)
16. What is the worst thing that could happen?
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamen (Okay that is true)
17. How will you die?
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida (Maybe)
18. What is the one thing you will regret?
Champagne Showers - LMFAO (Oh boy)
19. What makes you laugh?
Where Them Girls At - David Guetta ft. Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj (Yup XD)
20. Will you ever get married?
Starships - Nicki Minaj (Uhhh, Okay?)
21. What kind of car will you have?
I Like to Move it - Hans Zimmer (Kinda?)
22. What scares you the most?
Love You Like A Love Song - Selina Gomez & The Scene (Not really)
23. Does anyone like you?
Since You Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (Apparently not XD)
24. What hurts right now?
I Don't Care - Apocalyptica ft. Adam Gontier (Exactly! XD)
25. What will you repost this as?
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson (Uh what?)
What I thought after this thing was over: Creepy, just creepy...yet funny XD
MULTI-CHAPTER STORIES COMPLETED!
Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters, The Rise of the TechnaFury
With Project Predacon soon to be completed, the Decepticons will be unstoppable. The Autobots need to fight fire with fire, or in this case, Predacons versus one of their own. A new breed of Predacon? An evolution in the Predacon race before the great cataclysm. Now the Autobots have done the unthinkable, they cloned one of them. Takes place after 'Thirst', rated 'T' for violence.
STORIES/UPDATES COMING SOON!
Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters, The Mystery of the TechnaFuries
But I don't remember anything from my own past, whom I was before this new life, where I came from, what I did, if I could transform, was I as smart as I am now. These things I don't remember at all, so I just accepted the circumstances and went with it. Sometimes the past, will not stay to rest. Sometimes the past, will awaken. Sometimes the past, comes to haunt. Even TechnaFuries.
Princess Of The Stars (Story/Updates)
Long ago, King Adgar and Queen Idun found a crying baby girl inside of a strange machine that came out of the night sky. Knowing that they couldn't just leave the poor thing there, they took her home to their castle. Being raised along Princess Elsa and Princess Anna, she always felt loved, but she can't help but feel...Like she can be so much more. Superman themes and traits.
In 1963 along the coast of Laysan, Hawaii, nuclear experiments were tested. Multiple scientists there deemed it safe from the radiation in the area to hurt anyone or anything, but they were beyond wrong. In 1967, there was the first sighting of a giant creature that attacked the city of San Francisco. In 1995 there was another sighting of the creature attacking Tokyo, Japan. Now in 2012/2013, the creature has been sighted again, but what does this creature want, well, I believe I know, I think...it wants revenge..
DIZILLA 2 (Story/Sequal)
(Summary coming soon!)
Guardians of Earth: The Prime Factor (Updates)
16 years ago June Darby lost one of her twin children in an accident that changed that child's life forever. Follow her as she reunites with her family and fights right by their side, but something is wrong...could she be hiding something from her past that could save the future, well read to find out. Co-Written with Elhini Prime and a crossover in her universe, Son of the Stars!
LYNZILLA: THE SERIES S3 (Updates)
Have you all heard of 'God'Zilla's sister? No? Well then why don't you just watch/read these episodes about her. Oh so your wondering what her name is, huh? Well I'll tell you then, her name is LYNZILLA!
Oh yeah, 1 more thing Don't click here!
Now enjoy my stories, will ya
Take Care Now Bye Bye Then
|Community:||The Gojira/Godzilla Archive|