Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings.
I started reading fanfiction in 2011 but only recently have I started writing it. If you scroll down a bit you will notice that I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan but I also like Lord of The Rings, Hunger Games (Go Girl on Fire!), Star Wars, Fairy Tail and so many other fandoms.
I feel like Fanfiction it's an amazing way to escape the worries of the 'real world' and just let your imagination control you which is AWESOME!
So, that's all you need to know about me... Enjoy the stories and feel free to PM me about anything you want!
I promise to remember Harry When someone grows up with no love
I promise to remember Ron When someone is jealous
I promise to remember Hermione When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years
I promise to remember James and Lily when someone dies before their time
I promise to remember Dumbledore At the thought of the greater good
I promise to "Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good" for Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course
I promise to remember Moony And fight for human rights
I promise to remember Snape When My heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Narcissa When I'd do anything for family
I promise to remember Dora Tonks When someone is hyper
I promise to remember Hedwig, who lived and died soaring
I promise to remember Percy When ambition gets the best of me
I promise to be careful For Moody's sake, of course
I promise to remember Hagrid When one is wrongly blamed
I promise to remember Neville when I stand up for what is right
I promise to remember the Marauders When a friend says "Call me and I'll be there."
Yes I promise that I will remember Harry Potter
You say Twilight
Mr. Harry Potter,
Mr. Ronald Weasley,
Miss Hermione Granger,
Mr. Draco Malfoy,
Mr. George Weasley,
Mr. Albus Dumbledore,
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,
Mr. Sirius Black and Mr. Remus Lupin,
Mr. Rubeus Hagrid,
Mr. Neville Longbottom,
Miss Luna Lovegood,
Miss Ginny Weasley,
Mr. Fred Weasley,
Mr. Lucius and Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy,
Mr. James and Mrs. Lily Potter,
Miss Minerva McGonagall,
Mr. Severus Snape,
And to Mrs. Joanne Kathleen Rowling,
Growing up, Mrs. Weasley was my mother. Mr. Weasley was my father.
Ginny was my sister. Neville was my younger brother. Gred and Forge were my older brothers.
Tonks was my aunt. Remus and Sirius were my amazing uncles.
Hermione and Ron were my best friends. Bill and Fleur were my babysitters.
Dragons were my pets.
Growing up, HP was my family. I'm proud to say that I'm a Potterhead.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabres sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have a Tom Felton Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
45) In the middle of the tri wizard tournament I will not scream "Are you trying to kill them?!"
46) I will not draw a thunder scar on my forehead and tell everyone i'm 'The-Other-Person-Who-Lived' and round up a ginger guy and a bushy-haired, bookworm to seem like Harry Potter.
47) I will not try and immitate Snape's voice from a wall and sneak up on first years just to scare them.
48) I will not call Harry Potter a tosser.
49) Must not shout 'Yay, I graduated from Hogwarts. I didn't get expelled. In your face fat giant!' to Hagrid.
50) Never stalk Hermione in the library and become the new Viktor Krum, whether i'm a girl or not.
51) I will not pick my nose with my wand or anyone else's.
52) Must not try out to get into my house Quidditch team and keep using a Confundus charm to get in.
53) Must not interrupt and shout 'WHOO! Way to go' every time Dumbledore or anyone makes a speech in The Great Hall.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
Roses are red, violets are blue, insult Harry Potter, and I'll Crucio you.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book/the TV and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring fictional characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have answered a question by saying "Penguins" when penguins had NOTHING to do with what you were talking about, copy this into you're profile.
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If you think that Harry/Hermione shippers are delusional (especially if they have read books 4-7, and still believe in that pairing), copy this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley from Harry Potter, put this in your profile
If you are a die hard, no hope for cure Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wished you were Hermione Granger, copy and pase this into your profile
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Severus Snape was one of the bravest men in the entire HP series copy/paste this onto your profile.
If you missed Hogwarts as much as Harry while searching for Horcruxes with him, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you love rain, the wind, and the cold copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.