Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
This is the profile of the most boring person ever...
My Favorite stuff:
Food: Braai (South African form of BBQ) Macaroni and cheese, pizza, Lasagna, Any seafood and anything my mother makes!!!
Music: The Cranberries, Kelly Clarkson, Linken Park, Muse, Paramore, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein, System of a Down, Abba, Movie Soundtracks, Bob Marley, Katy Perry, Mumford and sons, Pink, Seether, Bruno Mars, 8mm, Metallica and anything that sounds good.
TV Shows: True Blood, Heroes, CSI Las Vegas, X-Files, Smallville, Charmed, The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Grey's anatomy, Chuck, Woman’s Murder Club, The Mentalist, 90210, Fringe, Spartacus, Vampire Diaries, Lie to me, Medium, Criminal Minds, Hell Cats, Private Practise, Lost Girl, How I met your mother, NCIS, Make it or break it, Rizolli and Isles, Touch, Game of thrones, Pretty little liars, Castle
Movies: Twilight Saga, Stardust, What a girl wants, Matrix trilogy, Resident evil series, Harry Potter Series, Transformers Trilogy, The Covenant, Fools Gold, How to loose a guy in ten days, Fierce People, Panic Room, Zathura, Salt, Loving Annabelle, Imagine me and you, Despicable me, Troy, National Treasure 1 and 2, Remember Me, Prince of Persia, Salt, Pearl Harbour, Titanic, Tangled, Secreteriat, Alice in Wonderland, Welcome to the Riley's, Cars, Fight Club, S7even, The hobbit, Premium Rush, Inception
Books: The whole Twilight saga, Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson Series, The House of Night Series, Woman's murder club series, Where the Rainbows end, The long walk home, Animorphs Series, Vampire Academy Series, Goosebumps Series, Sing you home, Keeping you secret, Dragon's oath, Holes, The Davinci Code, The Help, Rizzoli and Isle's series, The casual vacancy
Quotations: Don’t judge people by their relatives. Fall down seven times get up eight.
Things about me!!
Skin color: Tan
Color: Any shade of blue
Play an instrument: Nope
Sing the alphabet backwards: Who has time to learn the alphabet backwards?
HAVE YOU EVER:
Won something in the lottery: Yes, like R20 that's like 3.5 Dollars whoop di doo!
WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU:
Brushed your teeth: This morning.
DO YOU PREFER:
What is your idea of the best date: Doing something fun.
LOVE AND ALL THAT CRAP:
Do you believe in love: Yes
Wow just one question????
What is your favorite genre of music: Alternative Rock
WHAT COMES TO MIND WITH THE WORD:
WOULD YOU EVER:
Sky dive: Oh most definitely.
And in case you where wondering. No, I’m not fat. I eat a lot because I play sports everyday. I burn so much energy that I have to eat a lot otherwise I lose too much weight (not that I'm complainning). Being a skeletor is not attractive (hello Madonna).
If you don't have a problem with Homosexuality copy this into your profile
More stuff you don't really want to know about me.
1. Where's #1 on your top 8?
Huh? Is this an actual question?
2. What is your favorite possession?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you could tell your last ex something, what would you say?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Twelve pains of Christmas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do a push up?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
11. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
Retro necklace with a homemade iron cross on it. (Yes, it was a gift.)
12. Do you take painkillers?
Sport = injuries = painkillers.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Hmm, wouldn’t you like to know?
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
Nope. One of my parents was a Greek God okay… not really…
15. What is your name?
Lenetjie (it counts as a name)
16. Name three thoughts at this exact moment
Some of these questions suck, why am I answering them and I’m hungry.
17. Name the last three things you have bought
chicken pie, Collin flower, dish washing liqued
18. Name three drinks you regularly drink
Water, coffee and cream soda.
19. Current worry?
I’m never going to get my new chapter done.
20. Current hate?
21. Favorite place(s) to be?
Action netball court, my bed, kitchen and a cinema.
22. How did you bring in the New Year?
23. Where would you like to go?
24. Do you own slippers?
Yes, though I never wear them. I’m a socks person.
25. What shirt are you wearing?
Long sleeved shirt
26. Favorite color.
Any shade of blue.
27. Are you a happy person?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Oh my shower thinks I’m a rock star.
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I was never afraid of anything as a child.
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
31. Worst injury you have ever had.
Sprained my ankle in action netball, had to rest for a month.
32. Who is your loudest friend?
No one jumps to mind.
33. Who is your most silent friend?
34. Does someone have a crush on you?
35. Do you wish on shooting stars?
But of course.
36. What is your favorite candy?
37. What song do you want played at your wedding?
I have never thought about it. I will worry about it when I get married.
38. What song do you want played at your funeral?
This is a song for the Captain by Southern gypsy queen. (Does the fact that I have a funeral song and not a wedding song make me a freak?)
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Who wakes up at four in the morning for work?
41. What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and white.
42. Name one person who made you smile today.
43. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
44. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
45. What is your favorite candy bar?
46. Have you ever been to a strip club?
47. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Goodbye. (Work related.)
48. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Rum and raisin.
49. What was the last thing you had to drink?
50. Do you like your wallet?
It contains money, duh.
51. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken pie and Collin flower with cheese.
52. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Not this week.
53. The last sporting event you watched.
54. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cheese and chives
55. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
56. Ever go camping?
57. Do you take vitamins daily?
58. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No, I should probably do something about that.
59. Do you have a tan?
60. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No! Pizza is the best.
61. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
62. What did your last text message say?
uhm sorry but that text message is not for shaing
63. What are you doing tomorrow?
work and then R&R
64. Look to your left, what do you see?
65. What color is your watch?
Gold and silver
66. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
67. What is your birthstone?
68. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru, otherwise it isn’t really fast food.
69. What is your favorite number?
70. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
71. Any plans today.
Work, watch movie and train hang out with my girlfriend :)
72. How many states have you lived in?
73. Biggest annoyance right now?
74. Last song listened to.
The game of thrones theme song
75. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
How lame is your life if you can actually learn this?
76. Do you have a house cleaner clean your house?
77. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time.
New balance running shoes.
78. Are you jealous of anyone?
79. Is anyone jealous of you?
People just tell you when they are jealous of you, that actually happens...
80. Do you love anyone?
81. Do any of your friends have children?
82. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, train, eat and sleep. Not necessarily in that order.
83. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
84. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
85. What color is your car?
86. Do you like cats?
87. Are you thinking about someone right now?
88. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I actually do know what that is and no.
89. How did you get your worst scar?
A dog bit me.
90. Were you named after anyone?
91. Sibling names.
92. When did you last cry?
During My Sister's Keeper
93. Do you like your hands?
94. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
96. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
This is such a vain question but…yes. I’m a great friend.
97. Do you have a journal?
I had one when I was little.
98. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sarcasm? Me? Never? (Nods head, mouthing the words, “All the time”.
99. Do you still have your tonsils?
100. Would you bungee jump?
Just say when and where.
101. What is your favorite cereal?
102. Do you untie your shoes when you remove them?
103. Do you think you are strong?
I’m definitely not weak.
104. Shoe size?
6 or 7 in the UK and 8 or 9 in USA
105. Red or pink?
106. What is the least favorite thing about you?
I’m a morning person. A hyper morning person.
107. Who do you miss the most?
108. Do you want everyone to put this in there profile?
109. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Dark blue jeans and white shoes.
110. Last thing you ate.
Chicken pie and Collin flower
111. What are you listening to right now?
Random music. Not really good music.
112. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
113. Favorite smell?
The dirt smell you get when it starts raining
114. First thing you notice about the people you are attracted to?
115. Favorite sport?
116. Do you wear contacts?
117. Scary movies or happy ending?
118. Last movie you watched at the movie theater?
A good day to die hard
119. What is your favorite article of clothing?
120. Favorite dessert?
Rum and raisin ice-cream.
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I am going to personally hand out some tips on how to properly flame.
Now I will admit that I've only ever been flamed once, but let me tell you that it was a sore disappointment. I was waiting for my first flame and then when it came, it was a complete flop. I've seen an awful lot of poorly executed flames here and there and I think it's about time that people start spreading the word on proper flaming before one of these idiots hurts themselves. So here are the basic rules:
1) Please have a point. I can't stress this enough people. If you think something sucks, there has to be a reason. If you have no point then there's no point in reading your review.
2) Post some literary venture of your own before you attempt a flame. Think of it as your resume. We need to see some credentials damn it! You can't just walk in off the street! How do we know if you're qualified to be making this judgment? We can't let people go around writing these things all willy-nilly. (If nothing else, it's bad form not to give us something we can flame you back for.)
3) Check your spelling and grammar. There's nothing worse then making a bunch of grammatical errors right in the middle of telling someone else what's wrong with their writing. You lose all credibility. Yeah... You hear that?... They're laughing at you!
4) Do it with style. You've heard the saying, I'm sure. 'If a thing is worth doing it's worth doing well.' If you're actually going to take the time to cut someone down, the least you could do is get their attention. A simple 'duh... it sucks George' is not gonna cut it. Seriously. If you intend to be mean, then at least try to come off like the villain, and not like one of his nameless henchmen. (think scathing)
5) Read summary warnings. Trust me. You don't want to go ripping on people for content that you were clearly warned about. That honestly only makes you look like an idiot. Wait, what's that?... Oh, they're laughing at you again!
6) Throw in some amusing word play. When you step into the arena baby, you want to show off you're skills. A truly good flame entertains the crowd. That way people don't just plain hate you outright. You want them to almost look forward to more of your acerbic wit