Author has written 4 stories for Gakuen Alice, and Wicked.
padrrhhajfenmak, which stands for:
Jack Frost Elsa
which are my favorite ships of all time :)
Favorite Anime/Mangas I've Watched/Read:
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Lovely Complex (Love.Com)
My Little Monster
Ouran High School Host Club
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Tokyo Mew Mew
Fav T.V. Shows:
101 Ways To Leave A Gameshow
American Dragon: Jake Long
Avatar: The Last Air Bender
Big Time Rush
H20: Just Add Water
House Of Anubis
Once Upon A Time
Power Puff Girls
Switched at Birth
The Vampire Diaries
What's New Scooby-Doo?
A Bug's Life
Castle in the Sky
How to Train Your Dragon (series)
Indiana Jones (series)
Jurassic Park (series)
Quest for Camelot
Rise of the Guardians
Star Wars (series)
The Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thumbelina
The Chronicles of Narnia (series)
The Polar Express
The Princess and the Frog
The Swan Princess (series)
The Tigger Movie
Whisper of the Heart
In Remembrance to Severus Snape, A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor, for his Lily may he have been forgiven in the end,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley, who fought bravely to the very end, and whose jokes will forever brighten his other half, and will loyally await his soul mate and brother, with many jokes. He's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby, who was more free and full of love, than any elf, and most humans; a truely free elf may he rest in peace!
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin, the last real Marauder, who was not just a wonderful father, an incredible husband and a brave hero, but an awesome warewolf too,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks, who died for the greater good, leaving behind the second mauraders son, and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody, who's motto 'Constance Vigilance' kept him alive,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort, who was pretty cool and cute when he was younger, but who got his ass kicked thoroughly in the end,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange, because it was awesome how Molly Weasley got her with the Avada Kedavra. She deserved everything she got in the end,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey, who we really didn't know too well, but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in the war, So he must've done something good... besides stalking Harry,
In Remembrance to Hedwig, Harry's first real friend, who lived and died soaring in the night sky.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
14) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
15) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
16) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
17) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
18) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallway
19) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
20) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
21) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
22) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
23) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
24) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
25) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're
"covered in bee's"
26) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
27) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
28) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
29) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
30) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
31) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
32) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
33) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
34) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
35) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
36) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
37) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
38) I will not attack my fellow classmates
39) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinnochio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked around without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party.
Sincerely, it's not our fault, it's how you raised us