Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Dark Life, and Avengers.
Let's face it. I'm not going to be updating until the summer. School's being a pain right now and I've got side projects to worry about. We'll see when I return.
Hello to all of you fellow authors or readers who have stumbled upon my profile of awesome. Here I wish to tell you a few things about myself, useful tips when writing, and future writing projects if you like what I write.
1) Jesus Christ is and forever will be my saviour.
2) I have a fetish for trying to take over the world. My friends think I'm insane for that very reason.
3) I have participated in the grueling writing competition as Nanowrimo (national writing novel month) and have succeeded in writing 50,000 words in one month twice! I suggest that people who like writing try it. You can even win a copy of your book! It's awesome.
4) I like to write about futuristic dystopian societies. You get to destroy the world and rebuild it from scratch. A lot of creativity can go into it.
5) The glass is half full.
Useful writing tips to authors everywhere:
1) Writer's Block has a cure! I've had it before and I've deleted a story because of it. Bad idea but know I now what to do. My advice for you is to take a break. Let the story play out in your mind before all of your plot bunnies decided to go away. Take a breather, read some other work, get some sleep and just enjoy life before you go back to your computer. Just be patient.
2) Learn how to use a comma properly. They will help you to become a Grammar Guru as my english teacher would put it. My mother also told me this: "Embrace the power of the comma!" Small and mighty, it is a powerful little thing. I don't know how to fully use it properly, but I can give you this helpful piece of information:
When speaking to someone and using their name, use the commas as such:
"Let's eat, Grandma!"
not like this:
"Let's eat Grandma!"
Seriously, a comma could save someone's life.
Stories Complete/In Progress
Fate Temptress- Percy Jackson and the Olympians-Complete
Summary: Slavery is all that Mae has known for six years. She never expected it to end anytime soon. But when she notices that she isn't an ordinary demigod she begins to wonder if she can make a change.
When reading Fate Temptress, bear in mind that it was my first one that really helped me get noticed in the Fanfiction world. A lot of people liked it and I had fun writing it. Also it was written before Son of Neptune so of course the Roman camp is totally off. Other than that, enjoy the story as it is.
Treacherous Waters- Dark Life- Complete
Summary: What if Shade missed the mantaboard and shot Ty instead? How would that change the story? Ty is now injured and being reeled in by the notorious outlaw and taken as a hostage on board the Specter. He's certainly in treacherous waters now.
This story was me having fun with the book. I like the whole alternate reality/universe kind of stuff so yeah, that's where that story came from.
A Soldier's Tale- Percy Jackson and the Olympians- Complete
Summary: Once a fisherman, turned into a soldier, turned into a killer, turned into a hero. This is the story of Perseus Jackson and how he brought down the corrupt monarchy that once ruled the world. This is how he became the true Hero of Olympus.
The story that made me well known. I don't know whey people like this story. It's dark, depressing, has torture scenes, people die, people drink, Kronos is evil. What is so good about it? Is it because I'm awesome or that it's different? Anyway, I don't care about the reasons why you guys like this story as long as you review I'm perfectly happy. Anyway, it's AU, futuristic around the year 2230, after WW III so the world is completely different. I'm finally done! Thanks to all of you who made it possible.
Inmates to Outlaws- Dark Life- Complete
The story behind the Seablite Gang. From the time they entered Seablite to the time the Specter sailed for the first time. This is their story of how they went from inmates to outlaws.
At last it's finally done! Boy, that was probably one of my more difficult stories to write since I had so many back stories to come up with and Dark Gifts and suck. I'm kind of sad that it's over but now the story is out.
Slaughtered Bears- Percy Jackson and the Olympians- In Progress
Needless to say I have high hopes for this story. Unlike most of you I like Octavian, like really like him. I just felt so bad for him that he's being mistreated and mistrusted. I decided to make a story for him and show you why Octavian is the way he is.
Everybody asks for them. Everybody wants them. Everybody is excited by them. Yes, that's right, the little blue link thingy under a story. The magical word review... Now, I don't know about you guys but for me I'll leave a review if I think it's review worthy... I'm starting to review more often just to give struggling authors a little boost of encouragement as well as some writing tips to make their story better. You will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever x infinity see me leave a flame.. there is not point to it. Flaming is stupid. I don't see any point to it. It's constructive criticism or nothing, people. You better write this down. Remember that old wise adage given to us by Thumper from Bambi "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all' or something like that... This rule applies to life! It applies to writing! It applies to everything about words! Okay, so maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but that's the way I feel about flaming. It just shouldn't exist at all.
Sometimes if I don't review, I send PMs to authors who I think need a word of encouragement since their story/stories might have received a flame or two. I believe everyone can write and that everyone deserves a chance. I will never flame. There's no point to it. And that's where I stand on reviews. Constructive Criticism or nothing.
If you have any questions about anything or need some encouragement or would like to find out more about my trilogy message me here on my fanfic account. I’m pretty easy going so don’t feel threatened by my world dictator aura. It’s just the way I am.
Farewell and happy writing.
Unsafe External Link