Author has written 10 stories for Degrassi, Hunger Games, and Pitch Perfect.
My name is Pho:)
Well, not really but that's all you need to know.
Obviously I write fanfiction, I'm in the middle of two stories at the moment.
I'm a teenager, love EClare(Eli and Clare) Drianca(Drew and Bianca) and AdAli(Adam and Ali). Yeah, not so into FAdam, Krew, or DrAli.
My biggest inspiration comes from music, especially Maroon 5. Two of my soon to be stories are named after their songs.
I'm totally open to review and would love nothing more!
Their relationship can't be named. Not partnership, or friendship. it's simply Indescribable. The story of the strong friendship blossoming into true love between Eli Goldsworthy and Clare Edwards and I think we all need this after DTW.
Read as Clare, Eli, Adam and Ali face friendship, jealousy, romance, betrayal, and a raging Neanderthal.
My Best Friend's Girl.
Adam Torres life was complicated enough. He only had two friends, his own mother couldn't accpet who he really was. But what happens when he falls in love with his best friend? What makes it worse; when she's his other best friend's girlfried.
It's about Eli, Clare, and Adam and you can only imagine what'll be instore. Keep in mind, Vegas Night never happened, so there will be Fitz torture and NO lockdown Bullshit, and DTW never happened, that night never happened, Morty never died and Eli didn't go cookoo bannanas. But, Fiona, howvever, she did happen.
(Short story, on hold)
The lives' of The Misfits weren't normal to begin with. Outcasts and never fitting in, the three best friend's had enough to deal with. But when I freak accident accures, they realize 'Normal' was never meant for them in the first place.
As Eli, Clare, and Adam are driving down an abandoned road, something happens that will change them forever. They learn how to deal with their new abilities, tormenting bulies, and accepting themselves.
(Side story to Indescribable)
Story on hiatus
Up Coming Story: She Will Be Loved
I opened the door to see Adam, still ready to continue banging. I was about to question him when I saw the look on his face. He had tears spilling down his face, and he looked like he was in pain. “Adam—" I began. “She’s dead.” He cried. "Adam, who’s dead, you’re not making any sense.” “Clare. She’s dead. Clare’s dead.” With those words, my world dropped.
If I Never See Your Face Again
Met at a Rave, friends of friends Eli and Clare hit it off right away. Both wanting to get over their past, they do what any other drunk teenager going into college would have done. A one-night-stand leaves them both flustered and confused, and most importantly, not expecting to see the other again. Especially not in the same Creative Writing Class. *Warning* A/u, Lemons
"And now, I can only wish. I wish the games never existed. I wish Prim's name had never been picked. I wish I had spoken sooner. I wish it'd been my name instead of Mellark's. I wish it was me." What runs through Gale's mind durning the Hunger Games Oneshot
"But none of it really mattered. Because if I thought wanting someone so out of reach was bad, wanting someone you had, lost, and was just an arm's reach away, was agonizing. And that's all I want. Katniss." Oneshot! R&R
Ali's Shoes for the party http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s3.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/DE50FC57.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thisnext.com/topic-kate-spade-pink-pumps&usg=_goXTePWU3vHuC_Lnk-iURInbLK8=&h=425&w=425&sz=10&hl=en&start=0&sig2=qoCiYkYnBR4RjdKzGf_KAA&zoom=1&tbnid=ce7aWN1hhb7yaM:&tbnh=111&tbnw=111&ei=caazTYfzKILo0QH3h_nLCQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dblack%2Band%2Bpink%2Bheels%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4TSNA_enUS370US370%26biw%3D1479%26bih%3D507%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1026&vpy=171&dur=205&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=99&ty=132&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0
Eli's Outfit for Declan's party http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.teennick.com/teennick-assets/blogs/images/degrassi/talent/300x525-degrassi-munro-chambers-hat-2010.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.teennick.com/blog/degrassi-munro-chambers-eli-interview-2010.html&usg=_sbUHViyQIB00_SVU72JKNCD14Ow=&h=525&w=300&sz=33&hl=en&start=0&sig2=rg323qdd9JhPa7o0KqKUMw&zoom=1&tbnid=fMRPnfy_i0RFoM:&tbnh=153&tbnw=85&ei=EYPGTY7uOILbgQfWs9XOBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMunro%2BChambers%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4TSNA_enUS370US370%26biw%3D1409%26bih%3D486%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=241&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=39&ty=81
Favorite Television Shows:
Pretty Little Liars
Make It Or Brake It
America's Got Talent
That 70's Show
Switched at Birth
Favorite Degrassi Characters:
lollipops turn into cigarettes.
the innocent ones turn into sluts.
homework goes in the trash.
mobile phones are being used in class.
detention becomes suspension.
soda becomes vodka.
bikes become cars.
kisses turn into sex.
remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground?
when protection meant wearing a helmet?
when the worst things you could get from boys were cooties?
dad’s shoulders were the highest place on earth mom was your hero?
your worst enemies were your siblings.
race issues were about who ran the fastest.
war was only a card game.
the only drug you knew was cough medicine.
when wearing a skirt didn’t make you a slut.
the most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees.
and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow?
ha, we couldn’t wait to grow up
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
(I'm a girl, yet my guy side is stronger...)
This or That:
Curse: Psh, yeah
Like thunderstorms: Yes
Play an instrument: Yes
Get along with your parents: Sometimes
Wish on stars: Sometimes
Believe in love at first sight: no
Cook: Very well
Speak another language: Sì, señor/señorita/señora
Dance: Hell yes!
Sing: My friend's have to wear earplugs;)
Touch your nose with your tongue: No
Have You ever:
Been Drunk: No
Eaten Sushi: Umm, once
Made prank calls: Yesh
Are you right or left handed?: right handed
What is your bedtime?: don't have one and sometimes I kick myself for it.
Name three things you can't live without: Music computer and my family and friends
What is the color of your room?: Purple and Black
What is you middle name?: Esperanza
What are your thoughts on abortion?: I'm not against it, if you seriously have thoughts about aborting your pregnancy, then you're not ready and your child doesn't get to chose their parents, why bring them into a world wher they'll only suffer?
Do you have a crush on anyone?: No, I'm single and a total flirt;)
Are you afraid of the dark?: No
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile.
The Stupid Test!
Put an 'x' next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all the 'x's'. if you have 18 or less, than you are not stupid.
Do NOT take this seriously.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
(x) You have ran into a glass/screen door.
() You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
(x) You have ran into a tree.
(x) It IS possible to lick your elbow
(x) You just tried to lick your elbow.
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.
(x) You just tried to sing them.
() You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
() Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
() People have called you slow.
(x) You have accidentally caught something on fire.
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
() You’ve fallen asleep in class
(x) If someone says “fart”, you laugh.
(x) You just laughed.
() Sometimes you just stop thinking .
(x) You tell a story, and forget what you were talking about halfway through.
(x) People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you.
(x) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
(x) You have eaten a bug.
() You are taking this test when you should be doing something important.
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it.
(x) You’ve looked all over for something, and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
(x) You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
(x) You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you.
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused.
(x) You have fallen out of your chair before.
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
My Total: 29...most intelegent out of all of my friends and I'm still a dunce...
If you're positive that you're going to marry Munro Chambers one day, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you start screaming whenever you watch Degrassi and Eli and Clare pop up, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're in love with Eli/Munro, copy and paste this onto your profile.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender. - Eddie Allison
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, and yellow? -Blue
3. Your first initial?-P
4. Your month of birth?-November
5. Which color do you like more, black or white? -Black
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours. -Bryce Shorrt
7. Your favorite number?-4
8. Do you like California or Florida more?- California
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? -ocean
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one). -I want to be either a famous singer or authur:)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
My name is May
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is May
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
If you care at all about this poor child, paste it onto your profile, before it's too late...
Her hair up in a ponytail, her favorite dress tied with a bow
Today was Daddy’s Day at school, and she couldn’t wait to go
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home
Why the kids might not understand, if she went to school alone
But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say
What to tell her classmates, on this Daddy’s Day
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone
And that was why once again, she tried to keep her daughter home
But the little girl went to school, eager to tell them all
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls
There were daddies along the wall in back, for everyone to meet
Children squirming impatiently, anxious in their seats
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare
Each of them were searching, for a man that wasn’t there
“Where’s her daddy at?” She heard a boy call out
Another student dared to shout
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say
“Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day.”
The words did not offend her, as she smiled at her friends
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to begin
And with hands behind her back, slowly she began to speak
And out from the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique
“My Daddy couldn’t be here, because he lives so far away
But I know he wishes he could be, with me on this day
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know
All about my daddy, and how much he loves me so
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike
He surprised me with pink roses, and he taught me to fly a kite
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone
And though you cannot see him, I’m not standing all alone
‘Cause my daddy’s always with me, even though we are apart
I know because he told me, he’ll forever be here in my heart”
With that her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress
And from somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years
For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd
She finished with a voice so soft, but its message clear and loud
“I love my daddy very much, he’s my shining star
And if he could he’d be here, but heavens just too far
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it’s like he never went away”
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day
And to her mother’s amazement, she witnessed with surprise
A room full of daddies and children, all starting to close their eyes
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him at her side
“I know you’re with me daddy.” To the silence she called out
And what happened next made believers, of those once filled with doubt
Not one in that room could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed
But there placed on her desktop, was a beautiful fragrant pink rose
And a child was blessed, if only a moment, by the love of her shining bright star
And given the gift of believing, that heaven is never too far
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
1. FIRST NAME: Pho:)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kinda, the spelling of my name is the same as a famous actress and not how it's usually spelled.
3. SIBLING NAMES: Why would I tell you
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ummmm...
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? They're tiny... but idk
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Peperroni
7. KIDS? Now! Hell no! Maybe in like...fifteen years
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH You? OH hells yes! I'm just that awesome!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Duh! I'm a girl!
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NO! I NEVER USE SARCASM (said with sarcasm)
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Of course
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh hells yes!!!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms!
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Ha! Nah!
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Bitch, try and take me down
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chip!
17. SHOE SIZE? totally confidential...I'd rather tell you where I live, my full name, phone number, and age before my shoe size
18. RED OR PINK? If I really had to pick(though I really don't like either of them), Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My Tummy...
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Myranda:(
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Mhkkk?
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Would it be odd if I said I wasn't techically wearing PANTS?
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? S'mores
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? George Lopez:)
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple!
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Dove Soap.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Uhhh, mis favoritas amigas.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? If I'm attracted to them the first time I see them, what do you think?
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Uhhhh... I copied it from someone's profile.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Water? No, Pepsi? Snapple? Eh, too many to choose from!
31. FAVORITE SPORT? ROLLER SKATING!(is that a sport?)
32. EYE COLOR? Really dark brown, almost black.
33. HAT SIZE? How da hell would I know?
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish...I'm stuck with these stupid glasses...
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Lasanga!
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary as a bat out of hell!
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Transformers 3: The Dark Side of the Moon
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Pants.
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Hugs you can get from anybody, kisses? You kiss anybody and that shit will give you mono.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Home made Oreo McFlurry's!
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and runs.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the cell with you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say, "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I cut my knee on broken glass when I was six.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Drawings, poems, and posters of Taylor Lautner:)
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? not that I know of
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Psh, everything but opera!
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? umm...
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A home made Ore McFlurry:)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My Social Studies Class
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My flute
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'2
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My Mother
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Twilight Woods
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown hair and deep brown eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Somewhere spontaneous...get the memo?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffe
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Broccoli
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? ...broccoli pizza
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Nope
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My Name plate
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not at the moment
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? no
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Hot Topic
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? no:(
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I just said...you know what, never mind.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I don't know if I could help it.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Show them with your actions
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunette
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I can't give the number, but it is my best friend Nick:)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people ask me what's wrong over and over and over again.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Music
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No I wish
37. FIRST JOB? Umm babysitting my cousins
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yup
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Writing
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? ...not approprate for the quiz
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?Nope
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? The Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy DVD set
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Alot, I want to be a foster mother
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? nope
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes when ever I can
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I don't think it really matters
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess it could be a little better though
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? pepperoni
52. ANY BAD HABITS? chewing on anything(Mind out of the gutter, you pervs;)]
53 WHAT CD IS YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have one and if I did its not like you would have to hear it if you didn't want too
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? PSH YEAH, I'M AMAZING!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No just a bonus;)
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?listening to music,hitting things and going for walks/runs
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My Grandfather's house
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My stuff dog named...fluffy!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? forty something
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope was not
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? NO NOT AT ALL *Note Sarcasm*
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Good personality, sweet and sensitive, good person on inside and out
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Pho:)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Maroon 5, Adam Lambert, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Eminem,
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Do you have to ask...? Degrassi!
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? ...My what?!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Choclate Chip
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Heck yeah!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Today
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 89 m/h
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? It's fun when you're bored! =D
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Who Knew by P!nk
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nicholas Carageane:P
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? heir hair and eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? We Are the World
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People who say I'm weird and they're normal, what is normal? Being an ingnorant jackss?
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? May:)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagitarius
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black
86. EYE COLOR? Brow
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Burger King
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Eh, it's okay
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? That 70's Show
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Mah birfday!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Flute:)
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I don't believe in politics.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs. You can get those from anybody.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Hmm, mixed emotions on this one.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Sour Head Cubes
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Ummm I'm tooyoung to drive
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? To Kill a Mockingbird
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Single, a total flirt, not looking for a serious realtionship.
If you want child abuse to STOP, copy and paste this into your profile.