Poll: Besides Duchess Swan, who would also be a perfect choice for Sparrow Hood? Vote Now!
Author has written 406 stories for Total Drama series, Bold and the Beautiful, King of Fighters, Regular Show, Wrestling, DC Superheroes, Batman, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony, SWAT Kats, Family Guy, Married with Children, That '70s Show, Grojband, Gravity Falls, 6teen, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Step by Step, Cartoon X-overs, Mortal Kombat, SpongeBob SquarePants, Monster High, Web Shows, Ever After High, Simpsons, SSX Tricky, Super Smash Brothers, Good Luck Charlie, I Didn't Do It, Austin & Ally, Dog with a Blog, Dan Vs., Victorious, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Kickin' It, X-overs, TV X-overs, Liv and Maddie, Game X-overs, and Misc. Tv Shows.
I'm not telling everyone my full name, but this is what I do.
Likes: The Total Drama series, Jon Stewart, Monster High, Ever After High, My Little Pony (brony over here), Rap, Classic rock, country music, Shows that make me laugh, Wrestling, sad country and rock songs, love songs (huge sucker for them), video games (especially the fighting genre), Fanfiction.net, Archie comics, Celebrity Jeopardy skits on Saturday Night Live, anything related to Ross Lynch, Dove Cameron, Blake Michael, Ultimate Warrior or Sean Connery, Burger King's Chicken Fries, making Epic Rap Battle fics for fun, The good ol' U.S.A.!
Dislikes: Shows that make me tired or not funny, Disco music, vegetables, harsh or mean criticism, hate, terrorists, anybody who hates America, horribly bad reality shows, nature shows, corn (hate it)
Favorite Shows: Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour/Revenge of the Island, Chrisley Knows Best, Dog With A Blog, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Dan Vs., The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, WWE RAW, WWE SmackDown, Impact Wrestling, Lucha Underground, New Japan Pro Wrestling, Perfect Strangers, Everybody Hates Chris, Family Matters, Married...With Children, Ever After High, Monster High, Boy Meets World, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Austin & Ally, Liv & Maddie, I Didn't Do It, Good Luck Charlie, Gravity Falls, Jessie, Lab Rats, Kickin' It, Young Justice, Night Court, Duck Dynasty, Martin, Mike & Molly, Grojband, 6teen, The Boondocks, That 70s Show, Two And A Half Men, Full House, Step By Step, Growing Pains, Drake & Josh, Tiny Toon Adventures, Family Guy, Biker Mice From Mars, Ed, Edd n Eddy, SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocket Power, Animaniacs, Regular Show, Adventure Time With Finn And Jake, How I Met Your Mother, The Nanny, The Bold And The Beautiful, House, South Park, Simpsons, All That, Drake & Josh, Victorious, Futurama, The Big Bang Theory, The Wayans Bros, I Love the 70s/80's/90's, Ninja Warrior, American Ninja Warrior, The Fairly Oddparents, Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5DS, Digimon: Digital Monsters, Batman: The Animated Series, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron, Beavis And Butt-Head, American Gladiators, Phineas and Ferb, Arrow, The Flash, The Dukes of Hazzard, Tosh.0, Rocko's Modern Life, Steven Universe, The George Lopez Show, SportsCenter, Man Vs. Food, cooking shows (because I love me some food)
Favorite Wrestlers/Divas: The Ultimate Warrior, Sting, "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, Diamond Dallas Page, Kurt Angle, Zack Ryder, CM Punk, Kelly Kelly, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison/Johnny Mundo, Paige, Angelico, Jack Evans, Prince Puma, Aerostar, Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, Alberto El Patron, Samoa Joe, Sin Cara, Kalisto, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal, Rockstar Spud, The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Chris Jericho, Batista, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Bret "HitMan" Hart, Owen Hart, The Rock, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Damien Mizdow, Dolph Ziggler, Edge, Trish Stratus, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Big Boss Man, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hawk, Animal, Ax, Smash, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, "Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich, Earthquake, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, Andre The Giant, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Alberto Del Rio, Mr. Perfect, Tatanka, Ryback, Big E, Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Neville, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Solomon Crowe, Rhyno, Kevin Owens
Favorite Musicians/Bands: AC/DC, Van Halen, Aerosmith, KISS, Rush, Cheap Trick, The Police, Nickelback, Bruce Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Motley Crue, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, P.O.D., Skillet, Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, System of a Down, John Mellencamp, The Doors, The Eagles, The Beatles, The Doobie Brothers (yes, especially the one with Michael McDonald in it), Poison, Warrant, Queensryche, Skid Row, Whitesnake, Phillip Phillips, Shinedown, Bryan Adams, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Johnny Cash, Bachman Turner Overdrive, David Bowie, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, 3 Doors Down, All-American Rejects, ZZ Top, Danzig, The Misfits, Powerman 5000, INXS, Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey Buckingham, Gino Vannelli, Ted Nugent, Billy Joel, Ozzy Osbourne, Velvet Revolver, Guns N Roses, Keith Sweat, Pink Floyd, Avenged Sevenfold, Public Enemy, RUN-DMC, Dan Fogelberg, The Spinners, Keith Sweat, The Gap Band, America, Earth Wind & Fire, Kool & The Gang, Bay City Rollers, Cat Stevens, Christopher Cross, Eric Clapton, The Hollies, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Peter Frampton, Rod Stewart, Paul Simon, Kenny Loggins, The Band, Hall and Oates, Jim Croce, Aaron Neville, Linda Ronstadt, Boyz II Men, Glen Campbell, Moody Blues, Blink-182, Faith No More, Hammer, Nicki Minaj, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Mark Chestnutt, Sawyer Brown, Trace Adkins, Trisha Yearwood, Toby Keith, Florida-Georgia Line, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Wynonna, Merle Haggard, Steve Wariner, Vince Gill, Reba McEntire, Clint Black, John Michael Montgomery, Hank Williams Jr., Restless Heart, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Alabama, Ricky Van Shelton, The Judds, Joe Diffie, Tanya Tucker, Eddie Rabbitt, Crystal Gayle, The Oak Ridge Boys, George Strait
Favorite Movies: American Pie series, Boyz-N-The-Hood, The Warriors, The Fast and The Furious, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, X-Men, Pure Country, They Live, Talledega Nights, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Detroit Rock City, The Lorax, The Avengers, The Expendables, Big Hero 6, Frozen (don't judge, I'm a Disney guy), any sports movie
Favorite Video Games: Mortal Kombat series, King of Fighters series, Street Fighter series, WWE 2K14, the SSX series, Twisted Metal series, Marvel vs. Capcom series, Capcom vs. SNK series, Star Fox series, any beat-'em-up game from the 16-era or in arcades
Disliked TV Shows: 19 Kids and Counting (It's too happy and boring), Breadwinners, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn, The Thundermans, Teen Titans Go, Girl Meets World (BMW was better anyway), any show on Lifetime, any nature shows, Glee, Johnny G*mn Test
Disliked Movies: Any chick flicks (because that's all I could think of.)
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: LordryuTJ (Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze), UltimateWarriorFan4Ever (Rarity, Fluttershy, Ashlynn Ella, Blondie Lockes, Spectra Vondergeist, Abbey Bominable, Heather, Anne Maria, Vanessa Doofenshmirtz, Liv Rooney)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
96 percent of teens won't stand up for Christ. If you are one of the 4 percent that will, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe in what this says, copy and paste it onto your profile: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallow be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a shortcut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly, a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alleyway just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she can identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man have been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they can do for her. She asked if they can ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
Opening Credits: "Oh Sheila" - Ready For The World
Waking Up: "And We Danced" - The Hooters
First Day At School: "Midlife Crisis" - Faith No More
Falling In Love: "Into The Night" - Benny Mardones
Fight Song: "Burning Heart" - Survivor
Breaking Up: "Living Inside Myself" - Gino Vannelli
Prom: "Kiss From A Rose" - Seal
Life is Good: "Day By Day" - The Hooters
Mental Breakdown: "Trouble" - Lindsey Buckingham
Driving: "Painkiller" - Judas Priest
Flashback: "Elvira" - The Oak Ridge Boys
Getting Back Together: "I Want To Know What Love Is" - Foreigner
Wedding: "You And I" - Eddie Rabbitt & Crystal Gayle
Paying the Dues: "Baby Hold On" - Eddie Money
The Night Before The War: "Sick Of It" - Skillet
Final Battle: "Still Unbroken" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Moment of Triumph: "Top Of The World" - Van Halen
Death Scene: "When The Children Cry" - White Lion
Funeral Song: "The Living Years" - Mike & The Mechanics
End Credits: "I Want Her" - Keith Sweat
Top #50 Favorite Songs of all-time
#50. "Ghost" by Mystery Skulls (Thank you, WWE 2K15)
#49. "The Way You Do The Things You Do" by UB40
#48. "Every Breath You Take" by The Police
#47. "The Flame" by Cheap Trick
#46. "I Only Want To Be With You" by Bay City Rollers
#45. "Differences" by Ginuwine
#44. "No Excuses" by Alice In Chains
#43. "Hero" by Skillet
#42. "And We Danced" by The Hooters
#41. "Oh Sheila" by Ready For The World
#40. "Chop Suey" by System of a Down
#39. "Always On My Mind" by Willie Nelson
#38. "Hot Fun In The Summertime" by Sly and the Family Stone
#37. "All Those Years Ago" by George Harrison
#36. "You Dropped A Bomb On Me" by The Gap Band
#35. "Southtown" by P.O.D.
#34. "Jesus Is Just Alright" by The Doobie Brothers
#33. "Crawling In The Dark" by Hoobastank
#32. "Rock Steady" by The Whispers
#31. "American Soldier" by Toby Keith
#30. "How Do I Live" by Trisha Yearwood
#29. "Water Runs Dry" by Boyz II Men
#28. "Pinball Wizard" by The Who
#27. "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac
#26. "Born Free" by Kid Rock
#25. "(Just Like) Starting Over" by John Lennon
#24. "We Belong" by Pat Benatar
#23. "One" by Metallica
#22. "You Can't Hurry Love" by Phil Collins
#21. "Working Man" by Rush
#20. "One" by Bee Gees
#19. "Too Hot" by Kool & The Gang
#18. "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner
#17. "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago
#16. "I Love A Rainy Night" by Eddie Rabbitt
#15. "The River" by Garth Brooks
#14. "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" by Van Halen
#13. "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top (All because of Duck Dynasty)
#12. "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg
#11. "Working My Way Back To You" by The Spinners
#10. "Shambala" by Three Dog Night
#9. "This Is How We Roll" by Florida-Georgia Line feat. Luke Bryan
#8. "Sister Golden Hair" by America
#7. "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind & Fire
#6. "This Old Heart of Mine" by Rod Stewart & Ronald Isley
#5. "Elvira" by The Oak Ridge Boys
#4. "Faithfully" by Journey
#3. "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" by Crystal Gayle
#2. "I Just Wanna Stop" by Gino Vannelli
#1. "Back In Black" by AC/DC
This is for the fandoms of Total Drama, Ever After High, Monster High, My Little Pony, Phineas and Ferb, Austin & Ally, Liv and Maddie, Dog With A Blog and WWE
1. Your favorite character: Liv Rooney. Only one word that explains her: Beautiful.
2. Your least favorite character: Alejandro. He cheated to win Total Drama World Tour. LAAAAAAAAME!
3. Character you’d date: Ashlynn Ella or Fluttershy. They're sweet, nice and caring.
4. Character you’d like to go shopping with: Blondie Lockes. She'd be good company.
5. Character you’d like as your child: Apple Bloom. I know she's a pony and all, but I wouldn't mind being a good father figure.
6. Character who would probably be your rival: Either Alejandro or Rusev. I hate them both.
7. Character you have most in common with: Tyler James. He's all cool with that hair of his.
8. Character you look like the most: Trent.
9. Character you’d bring home to your parents: Heather. She's ruthless and she'd be awesome for me.
10. Character you’d never bring home to your parents: Toralei Stripe. I don't want her stealing anything of mine.
11. Character you’d become best friends with: Roman Reigns. OHHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAA!
12. Character with your favorite voice/seiyuu: Justin, Geoff or Lightning.
13. Character you’d go camping with: I'd say Heath, but he'd start a forest fire. I'm mostly gonna say Dez because he'd be a fun camper.
14. Character you wouldn’t mind being roommates with: Austin Moon.
15. Character you’d want to cook for you: Dexter Charming. He'd be an awesome cook.
16. Character you wouldn’t mind prancing naked for you: Lana. No comment on this one.
17. Your OTP: Daring Charming x Apple White or Hunter Huntsman x Ashlynn Ella. They're two of my favorite couples from Ever After High.
18. Character you wouldn’t mind having as a parent: Linda Flynn-Fletcher. She would be an incredible mom.
19. Character you’d like to go karaoke with: Either Liv Rooney or Ally Dawson. It would be awesome to do a duet with them.
20. Character you wouldn’t mind having as your butler/maid: Norm the Robot.
21. Character you’d have in your party if you were in a RPG: Daring Charming.
22. Another OTP of yours: Maybe Austin Moon x Liv Rooney (crossover couple), Tyler James x Nikki Ortiz or Dolph Ziggler x Lana.
23. Your favorite character of the opposite gender of #1: Heath Burns.
24. Character with your favorite uniform/outfit: Shawn Michaels.
25. Character who would be your band-mate if you were in a band: Sparrow Hood. He rocks.
26. Character you wouldn’t mind having as your boss: Vince McMahon.
27. Character you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark alley: Bray Wyatt.
28. Character you’d want personified into a dog: Spike. Hey, he was a dog on "My Little Pony: Equestria Girls".
29. Character you’d want personified into a cat: Raven Queen. She'd look cute as a cat!
30. Character you’d want to cosplay as: Roman Reigns!
List your twelve favorite Total Drama Island characters in no particular order.
3) Anne Maria
1. Have you ever read a Seven/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Brick and Dakota? Have not, but if someone were to make a fic about the two, then I'll read it.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yeah, but only if girls love his third-person act. Maybe a 10 on the hot scale.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Make a freaky goth/moonchild baby.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
To tell you the truth, not really.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Heather and Bridgette? Definitely.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Geoff and D.J.? But because I only support them as friends and nothing else. I'm as straight as an arrow.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Lindsay would join in.
8. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
"Justin and Lindsay are in a happy relationship until Lindsay runs off with Lightning. Justin, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Dakota and a brief unhappy affair with Gwen, then follows the wise advice of Geoff and finds true love with Anne Maria."
9. You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Justin. Because he'd be cool to hang out with.
10. Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
I'd write it, but it'd be too dirty. *wink wink*
11. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
"I'm Like A Bird" by Nelly Furtado
12. 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
13. 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Only if she doesn't suck at cooking.
14. 8 and 5 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
I don't know? Maybe sex? Of course, Geoff would be lonely without Bridgette, so Dawn would pretty much be Geoff's secret lover.
15. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I would freak out like the "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Oooooooooh yeaaaaaaaah!
Favorite Characters: Heather, Justin, Geoff, Bridgette, DJ, Eva, LeShawna, Owen, Izzy, Duncan, Gwen, Trent, Cody, Sierra, Harold, Beth, Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Tyler, Lindsay, Mike, Zoey, Brick, Jo, Dawn, Lightning, Anne Maria, Dakota, Sam, Cameron, B, Blaineley, Chris McLean, Chef Hatchet, Fang the Mutated Shark, Shawn, Jasmine, Topher, Ella, Samey, Beardo, Leonard, Rodney, Max, Scarlett
Despised Characters: Alejandro, Courtney, Sadie, Staci, Sugar, Amy
Favorite Couples (canon or fanon): Justin/Heather, Geoff/Bridgette, Trent/Gwen, Duncan/Gwen, Harold/Beth, Owen/Izzy, Owen/Blaineley, Cody/Sierra, Tyler/Lindsay, Noah/Eva, Harold/LeShawna, DJ/Katie, Brady/Beth, Chris/Blaineley, Mike/Zoey, Lightning/Anne Maria, Sam/Dakota, Brick/Jo, Scott/Dawn, Scott/Courtney, Shawn/Jasmine, Topher/Jasmine, Topher/Samey, Topher/Ella, Max/Scarlett
Despised Couples: Alejandro/Heather, Duncan/Courtney, Justin/Courtney, Rodney/Jasmine, Anyone/Amy, Leonard/Sugar
Favorite Characters: Dipper Pines, Pacifica Northwest, Mabel Pines, Gruncle Stan, Soos, Wendy Corduroy, Waddles, Grenda, Candy, Robbie, Tambry
Despised Characters: Lil' Gideon, Bill Cipher
Favorite Couples: Dipper/Pacifica, Dipper/Wendy, Robbie/Tambry
Despised Couples: Robbie/Wendy
Phineas and Ferb
Favorite Characters: Phineas Flynn, Ferb Fletcher, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, Baljeet Tjinder, Ginger Hirano, Stacy Hirano, Candace Flynn, Jeremy Johnson, Buford Van Stomm, Perry The Platypus, Carl the Intern, Major Monogram, Monty Monogram, Vanessa Doofenshmirtz, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Linda Flynn-Fletcher, Lawrence Fletcher
Despised Characters: Can't think of anyone.
Favorite Couples: Phineas/Isabella, Monty/Vanessa, Baljeet/Ginger
Despised Couples: Ferb/Vanessa
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Favorite Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Soarin, Applejack, Spike, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Big McIntosh, Cheerilee, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Babs Seed, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Zecora, Coco Pommel, Photo Finish, Mr. Cake, Mrs. Cake, Silver Spoon, Snips, Snails, Prince Blueblood (reminds me of Daring from Ever After High), The Great And Powerful Trixie, Fleur De Lis, Fancy Pants
Despised Characters: Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek, Gilda, Diamond Tiara
Favorite Couples: Twilight Sparkle/Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer/Flash Sentry, Rarity/Spike, Apple Bloom/Spike, Rarity/Prince Blueblood, Shining Armor/Princess Cadence, Spike/Apple Bloom, Fluttershy/Big McIntosh, Cheerilee/Big McIntosh, Mr. Cake/Mrs. Cake, Prince Blueblood/Trixie, Fancy Pants/Fleur De Lis, Mr. Cake/Mrs. Cake
Favorite Characters: Dan, Chris, Elise, Mr. Mumbles
Despised Characters: Nice Dan
Favorite Couples: Chris/Elise
Favorite Characters: Heath Burns, Abbey Bominable, Spectra Vondergeist, Invisi Billy, Porter Geiss, Frankie Stein, Neighthan Rot, Jackson Jekyll, Holt Hyde, Draculaura, Clawd Wolf, Clawdeen Wolf, Cleo De Nile, Deuce Gorgon, Venus McFlytrap, Lagoona Blue, Gil Webber, Rochelle Goyle, Twyla, Robecca Steam, Catty Noir, Jinafire Long, Skelita Calaveras, Manny Taur, Iris Clops, Sirena Von Boo, Avea Trotter, Bonita Femur, Meowlody, Persephone, Romulus, Garrott DeRoque, Vandala Doubloons, Kiyomi Haunterly, Johnny Spirit, Torelei Stripe (only when she's not acting bad)
Despised Characters: Torelei Stripe (only when she's acting bad), Howleen Wolf, Scarah Screams (Sorry, I'm a huge Invisi Billy/Spectra shipper)
Favorite Couples: Heath/Abbey, Spectra/Invisi Billy, Spectra/Porter, Frankie/Jackson-Holt, Frankie/Neighthan, Jackson/Torelei, Clawdeen/Romulus, Cleo/Deuce, Lagoona/Gil, Manny/Iris, Johnny/Operetta, Garrott/Rochelle, Draculaura/Clawd
Despised Couples: Scarah/Invisi Billy, Anyone with Howleen
Ever After High
Favorite Characters: Hunter Huntsman, Ashlynn Ella, Apple White, Daring Charming, Raven Queen, Dexter Charming, Sparrow Hood, Blondie Lockes, Cedar Wood, C.A. Cupid, Duchess Swan, Briar Beauty, Hopper Croakington II, Kitty Cheshire, Lizzie Hearts, Cerise Hood, Madeline Hatter, Ginger Breadhouse, Melody Piper, Holly O'Hair, Poppy O'Hair, Bunny Blanc, Alistair Wonderland, Faybelle Thorn, Darling Charming, Rosabella Beauty, Gus Crumb, Helga Crumb
Despised Characters: Headmaster Grimm (He's a fat bastard)
Favorite Couples: Daring/Apple, Daring/Cerise, Hunter/Ashlynn, Dexter/Raven, Dexter/Cupid, Sparrow/Duchess, Sparrow/Blondie, Briar/Hopper, Kitty/Hopper, Faybelle/Hopper, Darling/Hopper, Bunny/Alistair
Despised Couples: Daring/Lizzie
I Didn't Do It
Favorite Characters: Lindy Watson, Logan Watson, Jasmine Kang, Garrett Spenger
Despised Characters: Delia Delfano (looks too much like Sara Gilbert)
Favorite Couples: Lindy/Garrett, Jasmine/Logan, Jasmine/Garrett
Despised Couples: Anyone with Delia
Good Luck Charlie
Favorite Characters: Teddy Duncan, PJ Duncan, Gabe Duncan, Charlie Duncan, Amy Duncan, Bob Duncan, Spencer, Ivy, Emmett
Despised Characters: Toby Duncan, Mrs. Dabney
Favorite Couples: Teddy/Spencer, Bob/Amy, PJ/Skyler
Austin & Ally
Favorite Characters: Austin Moon, Ally Dawson, Trish de la Rosa, Dez Wade, Carrie
Despised Characters: Jimmy, Chuck
Favorite Couples: Austin/Ally, Dez/Trish, Dez/Carrie
Liv & Maddie
Favorite Characters: Liv Rooney, Maddie Rooney, Joey Rooney, Parker Rooney, Karen Rooney, Pete Rooney, Johnny Nimbus, Willow
Despised Characters: Stains, Artie, Evan, Diggie (He lost my respect when he broke Maddie's heart. Not cool at all!)
Favorite Couples: Joey/Willow, Karen/Pete
Despised Couples: Liv/Artie (NO.), Maddie/Diggie
Dog With A Blog
Favorite Characters: Tyler James, Nikki Ortiz, Stan, Avery Jennings, Chloe James, Bennett James, Ellen Jennings, Lindsey, Max, Karl Fink, Heather, Mason (How did he get here?)
Despised Characters: Ian (He tried to get Stan all to himself)
Favorite Couples: Tyler/Nikki, Karl/Heather, Avery/Wes, Bennett/Ellen, Chloe/Mason, Stan/Princess
Despised Couples: Tyler/Emily
Favorite Characters: Jessie Prescott, Luke Ross, Emma Ross, Ravi, Zuri Ross, Bertram, Tony, Brooks
Despised Characters: Mrs. Chesterfield (She needs to get a life)
Favorite Couples: Jessie/Tony, Jessie/Brooks
Despised Couples: Mrs. Chesterfield/Bertram (No way in hell)
Favorite Characters: Oliver Queen, Laurel Lance, John Diggle, Felicity Smoak, Roy Harper
Despised Characters: Ra's Al Ghul
Favorite Couples: Oliver/Felicity, Oliver/Laurel
Despised Couples: Couldn't think of one
Favorite Characters: Barry Allen, Iris West, Caitlin Snow, Eddie Thawne, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West, Golden Glider
Despised Characters: Dr. Harrison Wells, any DC villain
Favorite Couples: Barry/Iris, Barry/Caitlin
Despised Couples: Eddie/Iris
Everybody Hates Chris
Favorite Characters: Chris Rock, Julius Rock, Rochelle Rock, Drew Rock, Greg Wuliger, Mr. Omar, Doc, Risky, Jerome, Kill Moves, Malvo, Ms. Morello
Despised Characters: Tonya Rock, Joey Caruso
Favorite Couples: Chris/Tasha, Julius/Rochelle
Mike & Molly
Favorite Characters: Mike Biggs, Molly Flynn, Carl McMillan, Victoria Flynn, Samuel, Joyce Flynn, Vince Muranto, Peggy Biggs, Grandma McMillan
Despised Characters: Harry
Favorite Couples: Mike/Molly, Carl/Victoria, Joyce/Vince
Despised Couples: Harry/Victoria (HECK... NO.)
Favorite Characters: Mike Seaver, Kate McDonald, Jason Seaver, Maggie Seaver, Ben Seaver
Despised Characters: Carol Seaver (Never shuts the hell up)
Favorite Couples: Mike/Kate, Jason/Maggie
Favorite Characters: Balki Bartakamous, Larry Appleton
Favorite Couples: Balki/Larry (Only as a friendship and nothing else!)
Step By Step
Favorite Characters: Cody Lambert, J.T. Lambert, Al Lambert, Frank Lambert, Carol Foster, Karen Foster, Mark Foster
Despised Characters: Dana Foster, Rich Halke (he sucks)
Favorite Couples: Frank/Carol (C'mon, Carol was a MILF!)
Despised Couples: Cody/Dana (Cody is waaaaay too old for her), Rich/Dana
Drake and Josh
Favorite Characters: Drake Parker, Josh Nicholas, Crazy Steve, Helen and Craig & Eric.
Favorite Couples: Drake/any girl, Josh/Mindy
Despised Characters: Walter Nicholas, Aubrey Parker, Megan
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
Favorite Characters: Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Pony Head
Despised Characters: Ludo
Favorite Couples: Star/Marco (so shipping this)
Boy Meets World
Favorite Characters: Cory Matthews, Eric Matthews, Shawn Hunter, Topanga, Mr. Feeny, Mr. Turner
Despised Characters: Anyone from Girl Meets World.
Favorite Couples: Cory/Topanga
Favorite Characters: Willie Robertson, Korie Robertson, Jase Robertson, Missy Robertson, Jep Robertson, Jessica Robertson, John Luke Robertson, Sadie Robertson, Si Robertson (he made that show), Phil Robertson, Miss Kay Robertson, Martin, Godwin, Mountain Man
Favorite Couples: Willie/Korie, Jase/Missy, Jep/Jessica, Phil/Miss Kay
Two and a Half Men
Favorite Characters: Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Jake Harper, Berta, Dr. Herb Melnick, Evelyn Harper
Despised Characters: Walden Schmidt, Judith Harper, Jenny Harper
Favorite Couples: Charlie/Chelsea, Charlie/Mia, Alan/Lyndsey
Favorite Characters: Al Bundy, Bud Bundy, Peg Bundy, Kelly Bundy, Jefferson D'Arcy, Marcy D'Arcy, Buck, Griff, Bob Rooney
Despised Characters: Steve Rhoades and Seven
Favorite Couples: Al/Peggy, Marcy/Jefferson
Despised Couples: Steve/Marcy
Favorite Characters: Steve Urkel, Laura Winslow, Eddie Winslow, Carl Winslow, Harriette Winslow, Waldo Geraldo Faldo
Despised Characters: Myra
Favorite Couples: Steve/Laura, Carl/Harriette, Anyone/Eddie, Waldo/Maxine
Despised Couples: Steve/Myra
Favorite Characters: Jesse Katsopolis, Danny Tanner, Joey Gladstone, Michelle Tanner, DJ Tanner, Stephanie Tanner, Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis, Kimmy Gibbler, Steve
Despised Characters: Comet
Favorite Couples: Jesse/Rebecca, DJ/Steve
Ed, Edd n Eddy
Favorite Characters: Ed, Edd, Eddy, Nazz, Rolf
Despised Characters: Kevin, Sarah, Jimmy, Jonny 2x4, Plank, The Kankers
Favorite Couples: Eddy/Nazz, Edd/Sarah
Despised Couples: Eds/Kankers, Kevin/Nazz, Edd/Nazz, Sarah/Jimmy
The Bold And The Beautiful
Favorite Characters: Ridge Forrester, Taylor Hayes, Bill Spencer, Katie Logan Liam Spencer, Hope Logan, Eric Forrester, Stephanie Forrester, Rick Forrester, Thomas Forrester, Caroline Forrester
Despised Characters: Brooke Logan, Wyatt Fuller, Quinn Fuller
Favorite Couples: Ridge/Taylor, Ridge/Katie, Bill/Katie, Liam/Hope, Eric/Stephanie, Rick/Caroline
Despised Couples: Ridge/Brooke, Hope/Wyatt (IT SUUUUUUUUUCKS!)
Favorite Characters: Tori Vega, Beck Oliver, Andre Harris, Robbie Shapiro, Cat Valentine, Jade West, Sinjin
Despised Characters: Trina Vega
Favorite Couples: Tori/Beck, Cat/Robbie
Despised Couples: Beck/Jade, anyone with Trina
Beavis and Butt-Head
Favorite Characters: Beavis, Butt-Head, Daria, Mr. Van Driessen, Coach Buzzcut, Cornholio
Despised Characters: Stewart
Digimon: Digital Monsters
Favorite Characters: Tai Kamiya, Sora Takenouchi, Matt Ishida, Mimi Tachikawa, Joe Kido, Izzy Izumi, T.K. Takaishi, Kari Kamiya, Davis Motomiya, Ken Ichijouji, Takuya Kanbara, Koji Minamoto, Zoe Orimoto
Despised Characters: Damn. Still can't think of any.
Favorite Couples: Tai/Sora, Matt/Mimi, T.K./Kari, Koji/Zoe
Despised Couples: Matt/Sora, Joe/Mimi, Davis/Kari
Favorite Characters: Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Duke Devlin, Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor, Serenity Wheeler, Bakura, Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Axel Brodie, Aster Phoenix, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Tyranno Hassleberry, Jesse Andersen, Zane Truesdale, Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow, Akiza
Despised Characters: Adrian Gecko, Anyone from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
Favorite Characters: Joey/Mai, Yugi/Tea, Tristan/Serenity, Aster/Alexis, Zane/Camula, Yusei/Akiza
Despised Characters: Valon/Mai, Jaden/Alexis, Chazz/Alexis
Favorite Characters: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, TenTen, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Konohamaru, Kakashi Hatake, Iruka Umino, Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki
Despised Characters: Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi, Sasuke Uchiha, Pein
Favorite Couples: Naruto/Hinata, Shikamaru/Temari, Neji/TenTen, Iruka/Ank, Asuma/Kurenai, Jiraiya/Tsunade
Despised Couples: Sasuke/Sakura
Favorite Characters: Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Uryu Ishida, Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Renji Abarai, Rukia Kuchiki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru, Yoruichi Shihoin, Momo Hinamori, Soi Fon, Don Kanonji, Ganju Shiba, Hanataro Yamada
Despised Characters: Sosuke Aizen, Gin Ichimaru, Kaname Tosen
Favorite Couples: Ichigo/Rukia, Uryu/Nemu, Byakuya/Rangiku, Toshiru/Momo
Favorite Characters: Lelouch Lamperouge, Shirley Fenette, Suzaku Kururugi, Euphemia, Rivalz Cardemonde, Cornelia, Viletta, Ohgi
Despised Characters: Rolo
Favorite Couples: Lelouch/Shirley, Suzaku/Euphemia, Viletta/Ohgi
Despised Couples: Lelouch/CC, Lelouch/Kallen
Favorite Characters: Batman, Catwoman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Talia Al Ghul, Aquaman, Huntress, Nightwing, Harley Quinn, Joker, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Robin, Superboy, Supergirl, Power Girl, Firestorm, Deathstroke, Black Manta
Favorite Couples: Batman/Catwoman, Nightwing/Batgirl, Nightwing/Huntress, Nightwing/Starfire, Joker/Harley Quinn, Green Arrow/Black Canary
Favorite Characters: Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor, Loki, Human Torch, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Deadpool, Daredevil, She-Hulk, Phoenix, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, Black Cat, X-23, Storm, Elektra, Mr. Sinister
Favorite Couples: Cyclops/Jean Grey, Gambit/Rogue, Nightcrawler/Kitty Pryde, Colossus/Kitty Pryde, Spider-Man/Mary Jane, Spider-Man/Gwen Stacy, Spider-Man/Black Cat, Hulk/She-Hulk
Favorite Characters: Riley Freeman, Huey Freeman, Granddad, Uncle Ruckus
Despised Characters: Stinkmeaner
Favorite Characters: Corey Riffin, Laney Penn, Kin Kujira, Kon Kujira, Trina Riffin, Nick Mallory, Mina
Favorite Characters: Jude Lizowski, Caitlin Cooke, Jonesy Garcia, Nikki Wong, Jen Masterson, Wyatt Williams
Favorite Couples: Jude/Caitlin, Jonesy/Nikki, Jen/Wyatt
Favorite Characters: Rigby, Mordecai, Margaret, Benson, Skips, High-Five Ghost, Eileen, Thomas, Pops, CJ, Muscle Man, Starla, Death
Despised Characters: Garrett Bobby Ferguson
Favorite Couples: Mordecai/Margaret, Rigby/Eileen, Muscle Man/Starla
Despised Couples: Mordecai/CJ
Favorite Characters: Steven Universe, Amethyst, Garnet, Pearl, Connie
Favorite Couples: Steven/Connie
Adventure Time With Finn and Jake
Favorite Characters: Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline The Vampire Queen, Lumpy Space Princess, Ice King, Fionna, Cake, Prince Gumball, Marshall Lee The Vampire King
Despised Characters: The Lich
Favorite Couples: Finn/Princess Bubblegum, Finn/Flame Princess, Finn/Marceline, Fionna/Prince Gumball, Fionna/Marshall Lee
Despised Couples: Princess Bubblegum/Ice King
Favorite Characters: Judge Harry T. Stone, Christine Sullivan, Dan Fielding, Mac Robinson, Bull Shannon, Roz Russell
Favorite Couples: Harry/Christine, Dan/Christine
SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron
Favorite Characters: "T-Bone" Chance Furlong, "Razor" Jake Clawson, Callie Briggs, Felina
Despised Characters: Commander Feral
Favorite Couples: Razor/Callie, T-Bone/Felina
Despised Couples: T-Bone/Callie (Sorry, it's Rallie all the way)
Favorite Characters: Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Chris Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Cleveland Brown, Joe Swanson, Adam West, Tom Tucker, Carter Pewterschmidt
Despised Characters: Meg Griffin
Favorite Couples: Peter/Lois, Joe/Bonnie, Brian/Jillian
That 70s Show
Favorite Characters: Eric Forman, Donna Pinciotti, Steven Hyde, Michael "Tater Nuts" Kelso, Jackie Burkhart, Fez, Leo the Hippie, Red Forman, Kitty Forman, Bob Pinciotti
Despised Characters: Casey Kelso, Laurie Forman, Randy Pearson
Favorite Couples: Eric/Donna, Red/Kitty, Fez/Jackie
Despised Couples: Jackie/Hyde, Casey/Donna, Randy/Donna
Favorite Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Mr. Krabs, Gary, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Larry The Lobster
Despised Characters: Plankton, Karen
Favorite Couples: Spongebob/Sandy, Spongebob/Pearl, Mr. Krabs/Money, Mr. Krabs/Mrs. Puff
Despised Couples: Mr. Krabs/no money, Plankton/Karen
The Fairly Oddparents
Favorite Characters: Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, Poof, Timmy's Dad, Timmy's Mom, Tootie, Chester, A.J., Sanjay, Jorgen Von Strangle, Cupid, Anti-Cosmo, Anti-Wanda, Mark Chang, Crimson Chin, Juandissimo
Despised Characters: Trixie, Veronica, Anti-Poof, Elmer (his boil creeps me out)
Favorite Couples: Timmy/Tootie, Timmy's Dad/Timmy's Mom, Cosmo/Wanda, Juandissimo/Wanda
Despised Couples: Timmy/Trixie (Trixie is such a bitch)
Favorite Characters: Dr. Gregory House, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dr. Eric Foreman, Dr. James Wilson, Dr, Allison Cameron, Dr. Robert Chase, Dr. Taub, Thirteen
Favorite Couples: Chase/Cameron, House/Cuddy, Foreman/Thirteen
Favorite Characters: Fry, Leela, Bender, Amy Wong, Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Hermes
Despised Characters: Zapp Brannigan
Favorite Couples: Fry/Leela, Amy/Kip
The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Characters: Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz, Bernadette Rostenowski, Amy Farrah Fowler, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali, Howard's Mother, Barry Kripke, Stuart, Zach
Favorite Couples: Sheldon/Amy, Leonard/Penny, Howard/Bernadette
Despised Couples: Sheldon/Leonard's Mom
Everybody Hates Chris
Favorite Characters: Chris, Julius, Rochelle, Drew, Kill Moves, Greg Wulliger, Doc, Risky, Jerome (let me hold a dollar!)
Despised Characters: Joey Caruso, Tonya
Favorite Characters: Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Wendy Testaburger, Butters Stotch, Tweek, Jimmy, Timmy, Mr. Garrison, Randy Marsh, Chef (R.I.P. Issac Hayes)
Favorite Couples: Stan/Wendy
How I Met Your Mother
Favorite Characters: Ted Mosby, Robin Sherbatsky, Barney Stinson, Marshall Eriksen, Lily Aldrin
Favorite Couples: Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily
Despised Couples: Barney/Robin, Ted/Victoria
Favorite Characters: Eddie Wachowski, Elise Riggs, Brodi Ford, Marisol Diez Delgado, Psymon Stark, Zoe Payne, Moby Jones, Mac Fraser, Kaori Nishidake, Luther Dwayne-Grady (I always kick butt with Luther), Seeiah Owens, Allegra Savagess, Nate Logan, Viggo Rolig, Griff Simmons
Despised Characters: JP Arsenault
Favorite Couples: Brodi/Elise, Moby/Zoe, Psymon/Zoe, Mac/Kaori
Despised Couples: JP/Marisol (JP's a priss)
Favorite Characters: Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Dan Hibiki, E. Honda, Guile, Charlie, Cammy, Blanka, Sakura, Zangief, R. Mika, Cody, Guy, Rose, Fei-Long, DeeJay, T. Hawk, Abel, C. Viper, Rufus, Dudley, Makoto, Juri, Balrog, Vega
Despised Characters: Sagat (perhaps the cheapest character there is), M. Bison, Seth
Favorite Couples: Ryu/Chun-Li, Vega/Chun-Li (sorry, those are all I could think of)
Despised Couples: M. Bison/Cammy
Favorite Characters: Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, Nightwolf, Cyrax, Kurtis Stryker, Kabal, Smoke, Mileena, Jade, Raiden, Sheeva (I always win with Sheeva)
Despised Characters: Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Sindel
Favorite Couples: Liu Kang/Kitana, Kung Lao/Jade, Johnny Cage/Sonya Blade, Mileena/Scorpion
The King of Fighters
Favorite Characters: Kyo Kusanagi, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami, Terry Bogard, Ryo Sakazaki, Kim Kaphwan, King, Yuri Sakazaki, Leona, Benimaru Nikaido, Andy Bogard, Robert Garcia, Athena Asamiya, Sie Kensou, Ralf Jones, Clark Still, Blue Mary, Joe Higashi, K', Kula Diamond, Shingo Yabuki, Maxima, Rock Howard, Luise Meyrink, Alba Meira, Soiree Meira
Despised Characters: Rugal Bernstein, Geese Howard
Favorite Couples: Terry/Blue Mary, Athena/Kensou, K'/Kula, Rock/B. Jenet, Kyo/Mai, Robert/Yuri, Ryo/King, Alba/Luise
Despised Couples: Kyo/Yuki, Andy/Mai
To be completed soon...
My Total Drama Character Rankings (explanations later):
7. Anne Maria
My Most Favorite Couples:
20. Dipper Pines/Wendy Corduroy (Gravity Falls) - I think it's very cute and sweet that Dipper's got such a schoolboy crush on Wendy. I hope it keeps going on through the series. I can't get enough!
19. Neighthan Rot/Frankie Stein (Monster High) - I know it's adorable when Frankie's paired up with Jackson, but when she's paired up with Neighthan, it's ten times that adorable! And I love me some Nankie (I know, it's a horrible couple name.)
18. Beck Oliver/Tori Vega (Victorious) - It's sweet. Therefore, I got nothin' ta say. :D
17. Mordecai/Margaret (Regular Show) - Love this way more than Mordecai/CJ anyday.
16. Alistair Wonderland/Bunny Blanc (Ever After High) - Watching the "Spring UnSprung" special has made me fall in love with them. I'm so sailing on this ship hard.
15. Al Bundy/Peggy Bundy (Married With Children) - It's adorable how despite all the hell Al takes with his wife, he shows that he still loves his big red-headed wife. And praise to him for that!
14. Batman/Catwoman (DC Comics) - Same with number 18.
13. Dick Grayson/Helena Bertinelli (DC Comics) - Love them, even though Huntress is now black. But I love them more now they're working together in Grayson. I'm so buying the comics for them.
12. Geoff/Bridgette (Total Drama series) - I know their makeouts are a bit annoying, but I still love them regardless.
11. Fez/Jackie Burkhart (That 70s Show) - Sorry Hyde/Jackie and Kelso/Jackie fans, but Fez/Jackie's the one that I love out of most of the relationships Jackie's been in.
10. Hunter Huntsman/Ashlynn Ella (Ever After High) - Like Geoff/Bridgette, but with more puppy love added to it. The only reason why I watch webisodes of Ever After High to this very day.
9. Flash Sentry/Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Perfect match. Not much to say here.
8. Heath Burns/Abbey Bominable (Monster High) - Fire and ice definitely make a good mix.
7. Monty Monogram/Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) - Love this because Monty Monogram always reminds me like a mix of Flash Sentry and Robin from "Teen Titans" (And I am not talking about Teen Titans GO!).
6. Ross Lynch/Dove Cameron - I dunno why, but because I always liked the idea of Austin Moon and Liv Rooney together. Mainly if Austin had never confessed his love to Ally, maybe he'll cross-over to "Liv and Maddie" and fall in love with Liv instead. I know they're pretty much taken in real-life, but hey, I can always dream about it.
5. Eric Forman/Donna Pinciotti (That 70s Show) - The only couple that kept That 70's Show alive for the past eight seasons. All except for season 8, in which Donna was with Randy (who I hate), but nevertheless, the season was okay, since it had a lot of Fez/Jackie moments. But my heart still burns for Eric and Donna. Always have, always will.
4. Daring Charming/Apple White (Ever After High) - I always liked them because no matter how they deny being a couple, it makes me love them more.
3. Dipper Pines/Pacifica Northwest (Gravity Falls) - I really gotta admit that I've used to lose interest in this show because it was now airing on Disney XD, but when I watched the episode entitled "Northwest Mansion Mystery" and saw the part where Dipper had cheered her up, it made me into a huge fan of them. Hard to believe the fandom blew up with that single episode. Consider me a Dipcifica fan all the way!
2. Tyler James/Nikki Ortiz (Dog With A Blog) - This couple is way too sweet, heartwarming, adorable, and I love it. It's a perfect match since Blake Michael is just so darned handsome, and Denyse Tontz (who I realized was actually Jennifer from Big Time Rush and Miranda from All My Children) is so beautiful and attractive. It just f*ing sucks that the creators decided to break them up, because I would have loved to see more development from this couple. Hopefully, if the creators manages to miraculously pull out a fourth season and get them back together, then I would be happy. Only time will tell, I guess.
1. Justin/Heather (Total Drama series) - It's just because I can't stand Alejandro. I'm sorry AleHeather fans, but I just don't feel comfortable of how the creators managed to make Heather way too OOC at the end of Total Drama All-Stars. I just cant see Heather acting too lovey-dovey for Alejandro. I kinda prefer Heather and her mean self. The reason why I paired her up with Justin because I think it's way too cute in my opinion. I'll find an explanation of why I decided to pair them up, but for right now, this is what I came up with.
My Least Liked Couples (the ones that I absolutely hate no matter what):
20. Steve Rhoades/Marcy Rhoades D'Arcy (Married...With Children)
19. Ridge Forrester/Brooke Logan (The Bold and the Beautiful)
18. Kevin/Nazz (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
17. Randy Pearson/Donna Pinciotti (That 70's Show)
16. Finn/Flame Princess (Adventure Time)
15. Nightwing/Batgirl (DC Comics)
14. Barney Stinson/Robin Sherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother)
13. Beck Oliver/Jade West (Victorious)
12. Steve Urkel/Myra (Family Matters)
11. Michael Kelso/Jackie Burkhart (That 70's Show)
10. Justin/Beth or Courtney (Total Drama series)
9. Daring Charming/Lizzie Hearts (Ever After High)
8. Jaden Yuki/Alexis Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
7. Eddy/Lee Kanker (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
6. Ferb Fletcher/Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
5. Jonny 2x4/Plank (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
4. Duncan/Courtney (Total Drama series)
3. Steven Hyde/Jackie Burkhart (That 70s Show)
2. Triple H/Stephanie McMahon (WWE)
1. Alejandro/Heather (Total Drama series)
More to come, everyone!