Poll: In the Total Drama series, who would also be a perfect pairing for Heather, besides Alejandro? Vote Now!
Author has written 185 stories for Total Drama series, Bold and the Beautiful, King of Fighters, Regular Show, Wrestling, DC Superheroes, Batman, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony, SWAT Kats, Family Guy, Married with Children, That '70s Show, Grojband, Gravity Falls, 6teen, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Step by Step, Cartoon X-overs, Mortal Kombat, SpongeBob SquarePants, Monster High, Web Shows, Ever After High, and Victorious.
I'm not telling everyone my full name, but this is what I do.
Name: The Angry American
Likes: The Total Drama series, Monster High (reminds me so much like Equestria Girls), Rap, Classic rock, country music, Shows that make me laugh, Wrestling, sad country and rock songs, video games (especially the fighting genre), Fanfiction.net, Archie comics, American Gladiators, Nightwing (the DC superhero), Celebrity Jeopardy skits on Saturday Night Live
Dislikes: Shows that make me tired or not funny, Disco music, vegetables, harsh or mean criticism, hate, people who accuse me of being a stalker when apparently I'm not, being accused of something I'm not.
Favorite Shows: Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour/Revenge of the Island, Grojband, 6teen, The Boondocks, American Gladiators, That 70s Show, Two And A Half Men, Young Justice, Everybody Hates Chris, Family Matters, Married...With Children, Dog With A Blog, Step By Step, Tiny Toon Adventures, Family Guy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, SpongeBob SquarePants, Animaniacs, Regular Show, Adventure Time With Finn And Jake, WWE RAW, WWE SmackDown, Impact Wrestling, How I Met Your Mother, The Nanny, The Bold And The Beautiful, House, South Park, Simpsons, Futurama, The Big Bang Theory, Dan Vs., I Love the 70s/80's/90's, Ninja Warrior, American Ninja Warrior, American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Fairly Oddparents, Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5DS, Digimon, Batman: The Animated Series, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron, Beavis And Butt-Head, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Arrow, The Dukes of Hazzard, Tosh.0, Rocko's Modern Life, Victorious, Night Court, Steven Universe, The George Lopez Show
Favorite Wrestlers/Divas: Zack Ryder, CM Punk, Kelly Kelly, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Evan Bourne (seriously, when in the heck is he ever coming back?), The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, Batista, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Bret "HitMan" Hart, The Rock, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Edge, The Ultimate Warrior, Trish Stratus, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Big Boss Man, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hawk, Animal, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Andre The Giant, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Alberto Del Rio, Mr. Perfect, Tatanka, Ryback, Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Hornswoggle, Big E, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose
Favorite Musicians/Bands: AC/DC, Van Halen, Aerosmith, KISS, Rush, Cheap Trick, The Police, Nickelback, Bruce Springsteen, Black Sabbath, America, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Motley Crue, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, John Mellencamp, The Doors, The Eagles, The Beatles, Poison, Warrant, Queensryche, Skid Row, Whitesnake, James Durbin, Phillip Phillips, Shinedown, Bryan Adams, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Johnny Cash, Bachman Turner Overdrive, David Bowie, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michael Jackson, 3 Doors Down, All-American Rejects, ZZ Top, Danzig, The Misfits, Powerman 5000, INXS, Fleetwood Mac, Ted Nugent, Ozzy Osbourne, Velvet Revolver, Guns N Roses, Keith Sweat, Pink Floyd, Avenged Sevenfold, Public Enemy, RUN-DMC, Dan Fogelberg, The Spinners, Keith Sweat, The Gap Band, America, Earth Wind & Fire, Kool & The Gang, Aaron Neville, Linda Ronstadt, Glen Campbell, Moody Blues, Blink-182, Faith No More, Hammer, Nicki Minaj, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Mark Chestnutt, Sawyer Brown, Trace Adkins, Trisha Yearwood, Toby Keith, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Wynonna, Merle Haggard, Steve Wariner, Vince Gill, Reba McEntire, Clint Black, John Michael Montgomery, Hank Williams Jr., Restless Heart, Alabama, Ricky Van Shelton, The Judds, Joe Diffie, Tanya Tucker, Eddie Rabbitt, Crystal Gayle, The Oak Ridge Boys, George Strait
Favorite Movies: American Pie series, Boyz-N-The-Hood, The Warriors, The Fast and The Furious, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, X-Men, Pure Country, They Live, Talledega Nights, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Detroit Rock City, The Lorax, The Avengers, The Expendables
Favorite Video Games: Mortal Kombat series, King of Fighters series, Street Fighter series, WWE 2K14, the SSX series, Twisted Metal series, Marvel vs. Capcom series, Capcom vs. SNK series, any beat-'em-up game from the 16-era or in arcades
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
Opening Credits: "Oh Sheila" - Ready For The World
Waking Up: "And We Danced" - The Hooters
First Day At School: "Midlife Crisis" - Faith No More
Falling In Love: "Into The Night" - Benny Mardones
Fight Song: "Burning Heart" - Survivor
Breaking Up: "Hands to Heaven" - Breathe
Prom: "Kiss From A Rose" - Seal
Life is Good: "I Love A Rainy Night" - Eddie Rabbitt
Mental Breakdown: "One Thing" - Finger Eleven
Driving: "Painkiller" - Judas Priest
Flashback: "Elvira" - The Oak Ridge Boys
Getting Back Together: "I Want To Know What Love Is" - Foreigner
Wedding: "You And I" - Eddie Rabbitt & Crystal Gayle
Paying the Dues: "Baby Hold On" - Eddie Money
The Night Before The War: "War Machine" - AC/DC
Final Battle: "Angel of Death" - Slayer
Moment of Triumph: "Top Of The World" - Van Halen
Death Scene: "When The Children Cry" - White Lion
Funeral Song: "The Living Years" - Mike & The Mechanics
End Credits: "I Want Her" - Keith Sweat
List your twelve favorite Total Drama Island characters in no particular order.
3) Anne Maria
1. Have you ever read a Seven/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Brick and Dakota? Have not, but if someone were to make a fic about the two, then I'll read it.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yeah, but only if girls love his third-person act. Maybe a 10 on the hot scale.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Make a freaky goth/moonchild baby.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
To tell you the truth, not really.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Heather and Bridgette? Definitely.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Geoff and D.J.? But because I only support them as friends and nothing else. I'm as straight as an arrow.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Lindsay would join in.
8. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
"Justin and Lindsay are in a happy relationship until Brick runs off with Anne Maria. Justin, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Dakota and a brief unhappy affair with Gwen, then follows the wise advice of Geoff and finds true love with Anne Maria."
9. You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Justin. Because he'd be cool to hang out with.
10. Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
I'd write it, but it'd be too dirty. *wink wink*
11. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
"I'm Like A Bird" by Nelly Furtado
12. 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
13. 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Only if she doesn't suck at cooking.
14. 8 and 5 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
I don't know? Maybe sex? Of course, Geoff would be lonely without Bridgette, so Dawn would pretty much be Geoff's secret lover.
15. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I would freak out like the "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Oooooooooh yeaaaaaaaah!
Characters I support (TV/Games/Comics):
Total Drama - Heather, Justin, Geoff, Bridgette, DJ, Eva, LeShawna, Owen, Izzy, Duncan, Gwen, Trent, Cody, Sierra, Harold, Beth, Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Tyler, Lindsay, Mike, Zoey, Brick, Jo, Dawn, Lightning, Anne Maria, Dakota, Sam, Cameron, B, Blaineley, Chris McLean, Chef Hatchet, Fang the Mutated Shark
Phineas and Ferb - Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, Perry The Platypus, Carl the Intern, Major Monogram, Monty Monogram, Vanessa Doofenshmirtz, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Linda, Lawrence
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Flash Sentry, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Soarin, Applejack, Spike, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Big MacIntosh, Miss Cherrilee, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Zecora
Dan Vs. - Dan, Chris, Elise
Monster High - Draculaura, Frankie Stein, Clawdeen Wolf, Cleo DeNile, Spectra Vondergeist, Abbey Bominable, Heath Burns, Deuce Gordon, Clawd Wolf, Lagoona Blue, Gillington 'Gil' Webber
Ever After High - Hunter Huntsman, Ashlynn Ella, Sparrow Hood (I think he's cool, plus he plays guitar!)
Two and a Half Men - Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Jake Harper, Berta, Rose, Kandi (Alan's ex-wife), Chelsea (Charlie's ex-girlfriend), Dr. Herb Melnick, Evelyn Harper
Married...With Children - Al Bundy, Bud Bundy, Peg Bundy, Kelly Bundy, Jefferson D'Arcy, Marcy D'Arcy, Buck, Griff, Bob Rooney
Family Matters - Steve Urkel, Laura Winslow, Eddie Winslow, Carl Winslow, Harriette Winslow, Waldo Geraldo Faldo
Ed, Edd n Eddy - Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny 2x4, Nazz, Rolf, Plank
The Bold And The Beautiful - Ridge Forrester, Taylor Hayes, Bill Spencer, Liam Spencer, Hope Logan, Eric Forrester Stephanie Forrester, Rick Forrester, Thomas Forrester, Marcus Forrester, Dayzee Leigh
Victorious - Tori Vega, Beck Oliver, Andre Harris, Robbie Shapiro, Cat Valentine, Sinjin
Beavis and Butt-Head - Beavis, Butt-Head, Mr. Van Driessen, Coach Buzzcut, Cornholio
Digimon: Digital Monsters - Tai Kamiya, Sora Takenouchi, Matt Ishida, Mimi Tachikawa, Joe Kido, Izzy Izumi, T.K. Takaishi, Kari Kamiya
Yu-Gi-Oh/GX/5DS - Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Duke Devlin, Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor, Bakura, Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Axel Brodie, Aster Phoenix, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Tyranno Hassleberry, Jesse Andersen, Zane Truesdale, Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow, Akiza
Naruto - Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, TenTen, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Konohamaru, Kakashi Hatake, Iruka Umino, Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki
Bleach - Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Uryu Ishida, Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Renji Abarai, Rukia Kuchiki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru, Yoruichi Shihoin, Soi Fon, Don Kanonji, Ganju Shiba, Hanataro Yamada
Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge, Shirley Fenette, Suzaku Kururugi, Euphemia, Rivalz Cardemonde, Cornelia, Viletta, Ohgi
DC Comics - Batman, Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Huntress, Nightwing, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Joker
Boondocks - Riley Freeman, Huey Freeman, Granddad, Uncle Ruckus
Grojband - Corey Riffin, Laney Penn, Kin Kujira, Kon Kujira, Trina Riffin, Nick Mallory, Mina
6teen - Jude Lizowski, Caitlin Cooke, Jonesy Garcia, Nikki Wong, Jen Masterson, Wyatt Williams
Regular Show - Rigby, Mordecai, Margaret, Benson, Skips, High-Five Ghost, Eileen, Thomas, Pops, CJ, Muscle Man
Gravity Falls - Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines, Gruncle Stan, Soos, Wendy
Archie Comics - Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Reggie Mantle, Veronica Lodge, Jughead Jones
Steven Universe - Steven Universe, Amethyst, Garnet, Pearl
Adventure Time With Finn and Jake - Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline The Vampire Queen, Lumpy Space Princess, Ice King, Fionna, Cake, Prince Gumball, Marshall Lee The Vampire King
Night Court - Judge Harry T. Stone, Christine Sullivan, Dan Fielding, Mac Robinson, Bull Shannon, Roz Russell
SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron - "T-Bone" Chance Furlong, "Razor" Jake Clawson, Callie Briggs
Family Guy - Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Chris Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Joe Swanson, Adam West, Tom Tucker, Carter Pewterschmidt
That 70s Show - Eric Forman, Donna Pinciotti, Steven Hyde, Michael "Tater Nuts" Kelso, Jackie Burkhart, Fez, Leo the Hippie, Red Forman, Kitty Forman, Bob Pinciotti
SpongeBob SquarePants - SpongeBob SquarePants, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Mr. Krabs, Gary, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Larry The Lobster
The Fairly Oddparents - Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, Poof, Timmy's Dad, Timmy's Mom, Tootie, Chester, A.J., Sanjay, Jorgen Von Strangle, Cupid
House - Dr. Gregory House, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dr. Eric Foreman, Dr. James Wilson, Dr. Robert Chase, Dr. Taub, Thirteen
Futurama - Fry, Leela, Bender, Amy Wong, Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Hermes
The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz, Bernadette Rostenowski, Amy Farrah Fowler, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali, Howard's Mother
Everybody Hates Chris - Chris, Julius, Rochelle, Drew, Tonya, Kill Moves, Greg Wulliger, Doc, Risky, Jerome (let me hold a dollar!)
South Park - Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Wendy Testaburger, Butters Stotch, Tweek, Jimmy, Timmy, Mr. Garrison, Randy Marsh, Chef (R.I.P. Issac Hayes)
How I Met Your Mother: Ted Mosby, Robin Sherbatsky, Barney Stinson, Marshall Eriksen, Lily Aldrin
Mortal Kombat: Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, Nightwolf, Cyrax, Kurtis Stryker, Kabal, Smoke, Mileena, Jade, Raiden
The King of Fighters: Kyo Kusanagi, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami, Terry Bogard, Ryo Sakazaki, Kim Kaphwan, King, Yuri Sakazaki, Leona, Benimaru Nikaido, Andy Bogard, Robert Garcia, Athena Asamiya, Sie Kensou, Ralf Jones, Clark Still, Blue Mary, Joe Higashi, K', Kula Diamond, Shingo Yabuki, Maxima, Rock Howard, Luise Meyrink, Alba Meira, Soiree Meira
Couples I support:
Two And A Half Men: Charlie/Rose, Charlie/Chelsea, Alan/Kandi, Alan/Lyndsey
Family Matters: Steve Urkel/Laura Winslow, Carl/Harriette
Married...With Children: Al/Peggy, Bud/any chick, Jefferson/Marcy
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Eddy/Nazz, Edd/Sarah, Jonny/Plank, Kevin/his bicycle
The Bold And The Beautiful: Ridge/Taylor, Liam/Hope, Marcus/Dayzee, Bill/Katie
Victorious: Beck/Tori, Robbie/Cat, Andre/Jade (sounded cute to me)
Code Geass: Lelouch/Shirley, Suzaku/Euphemia, Ohgi/Viletta
Yu-Gi-Oh/GX/5D's: Joey/Mai, Yugi/Tea, Seto/Kisara, Tristan/Serenity, Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl, Jaden/Blair, Aster/Alexis, Bastion/Tania, Yusei/Akiza
DC Comics: Batman/Catwoman, Superman/Wonder Woman, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Nightwing/Huntress
Grojband: Corey/Laney, Nick/Mina
Total Drama series: Justin/Heather, Geoff/Bridgette, Trent/Gwen, Duncan/Gwen, Harold/Beth, Owen/Izzy, Owen/Blaineley, Cody/Sierra, Tyler/Lindsay, Noah/Eva, DJ/Katie, Brady/Beth, Chris/Blaineley, Mike/Zoey, Lightning/Anne Maria, Sam/Dakota, Brick/Jo, Scott/Dawn, Scott/Courtney
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Spike/Rarity, Big Macintosh/Miss Cherrilee, Shining Armor/Princess Cadence, Flash Sentry/Twilight Sparkle
Monster High: Heath/Abbey, Deuce/Cleo, Clawd/Draculaura
Gravity Falls: Dipper/Wendy, Mabel/Mermando
Phineas and Ferb - Phineas/Isabella, Monty/Vanessa, Ferb/Vanessa, Candace/Jeremy, Lawrence/Linda
Adventure Time With Finn And Jake - Finn/Princess Bubblegum, Jake/Lady Rainicorn, Fionna/Prince Gumball
The Big Bang Theory - Leonard/Penny, Sheldon/Amy, Howard/Bernadette, Sheldon/Leonard's Mom, Raj/Somebody
Regular Show - Mordecai/Margaret, Rigby/Eileen, Muscle Man/Starla, Mordecai/CJ
Night Court - Harry/Christine
SWAT Kats - The Radical Squadron - Razor/Callie, T-Bone/Felina
The Fairly Oddparents - Timmy/Tootie, Cosmo/Wanda, Jorgen/Tooth Fairy
That 70s Show - Eric/Donna, Red/Kitty, Fez/Jackie
House - House/Cuddy, Foreman/Thirteen, Chase/Cameron
The Nanny - Maxwell/Fran, Niles/CC
South Park - Stan/Wendy, Mr. Garrison/Mr. Slave
How I Met Your Mother - Ted Mosby/Robin Sherbatsky, Marshall Eriksen/Lily Aldrin, Barney Stinson/Anyone who isn't Robin
Mortal Kombat - Liu Kang/Kitana, Kung Lao/Jade, Scorpion/Mileena
Couples I do not support:
That 70s Show - Randy/Donna, Hyde/Jackie
Married...With Children - Steve/Marcy
Ed, Edd n Eddy - Kevin/Nazz, Ed/Kankers
The Bold And The Beautiful - Ridge/Brooke
Victorious - Beck/Jade
Gravity Falls - Robbie/Wendy (I prefer Dipper/Wendy)
Total Drama series - ALEJANDRO/HEATHER, Duncan/Courtney, Harold/LeShawna, Justin/Beth, Justin/Courtney, Ezekiel/Anne Maria (Really? Really?), Vito/Anne Maria
House - House/Cameron
South Park - Anyone/Kyle
How I Met Your Mother - Barney/Robin, Ted/Victoria
Characters I Hate:
Two and a Half Men - Judith Harper, Walden Schmidt, Zoey (she seriously needs to die), Jenny Harper
Married...With Children - Steve Rhoades, Seven
Ed, Edd n Eddy - Sarah, Jimmy, Kevin, The Kanker Sisters
Beavis and Butt-Head - Principal McVicker
Family Guy - Meg Griffin
Bold And The Beautiful - Steffy Forrester, Amber Moore, Brooke Logan (Sorry, not a huge Brooke/Ridge fan)
Victorious - Jade West, Trina Vega (Geez, shut the hell up already!)
Total Drama series - Alejandro, Sadie, Staci
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Sunset Shimmer, Queen Chrysalis
Gravity Falls - Robbie, Lil' Gideon
Naruto - Sasuke Uchiha, Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi
That 70s Show - Randy Pearson (he caused the show to go down the toilet)
The Nanny - Brighton (seriously?)
My Most Favorite Couples:
20. Dipper Pines/Wendy Corduroy (Gravity Falls) - They're cute. Other than that, I got nothing to say.
19. Steve Urkel/Laura Winslow (Family Matters) - I loved how this relationship compared to Harold and LeShawna's relationship on the Total Drama series. Except if Urkel was White and had a long full name. I was really happy these two finally became together just in time for the series finale.
18. Red Forman/Kitty Forman (That 70s Show) - Red's hardass behavior and Kitty's sweet, perky personality was the most definite reasons I watch this show to this day! Anyone who doesn't appreciate this couple for its wacky reasons...is a dumb-ass!!
17. Flash Sentry/Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Two words: Equestria Girls. This couple is so cute in so many ways, but I wish they'd bring back Flash Sentry for Season 4. That would rock!
16. Eddy/Nazz (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - How much can Eddy try to impress Nazz with some lavish Playboy-like persona (It was shown when Nazz was babysitting him.)? This couple should be together, because lets face it, the time Nazz spends with Kevin is getting too damn old thanks to his bike...
15. Heath Burns/Abbey Bominable (Monster High) - I don't want to admit this, but somehow I got hooked to "Monster High". And this is the only couple in the webtoon that I ship. I mean Fire and Ice? That's a sweet combination! _
14. Mordecai/Margaret (Regular Show) - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...sometimes when I watch "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network...It's not just for Rigby, Benson, Pops, or Muscle Man... it's whenever I watch it for the scenes between Mordecai and Margaret, because they are just so heart-warming together. I freaked out and celebrated when they kissed for real! It was so amazing! But it sucks that the relationship didn't last forever since Margaret went to college. Life must be so cruel...
13. Jake "Razor" Clawson/Callie Briggs (SWAT Kats) - I always knew that she had a thing for him. I guess he doesn't mind if it makes Chance "T-Bone" Furlong jealous, which is fine by me since I dig catgirls in a weird way. Besides, Razor was kissed on the cheek by her counterpart on that medieval episode! That was definitely proof enough!
12. Finn/Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time) - They look cute enough to be a couple, so what? Plus, I love me some bubblegum...
11. Batman/Catwoman (DC Comics) - They deserve to be together. What can I say?
10. Beck Oliver/Tori Vega (Victorious) - My heart stopped when they kissed on that series premiere on Nickelodeon. They would look really sweet together, but when Beck is with that Goth-like bitch Jade, it's somewhat different. I thought that Beck and Jade would have finally broken up and a pairing between him and Tori would have been on the horizon, but unfortunately, Beck is back with Jade and the show got canceled at it's prime. It sucks I know, but it's destiny. But I think they would have look cuter nonetheless. Thanks a lot, Dan Schneider!
9. Reggie Mantle/Veronica Lodge (Archie comics) - This was my friend's favorite. At first, I thought it was a little boring, but I think this is sorta addicting! I think Reggie and Veronica definitely go together like chocolate and peanut butter! Both are arrogant snobs, both are beautiful, and they play the role of narcissist very well! Besides...they are adorable once you see them together! It's like a warm water bottle to your narcissistic heart...
8. Dick Grayson/Helena Bertinelli (DC Comics) - Also known as Nightwing and Huntress to most Batman fans. I had to include this couple in the list, just because they look so sexy as a pairing. And why not? Nightwing is attractive and fangirls just love his slick black and blue (and sometimes, black and red) outfit. And Huntress is just so damn sexy! There's nothing I wouldn't say about this couple. Except three words: One... night... stand.
7. Geoff/Bridgette (Total Drama series) - Every Total Drama fan knows this is the most sweetest couple in the show's history. Why, cause it shows that Geoff would live, die, and sleep with the love that is the hot surfer chick we all love! Somehow, despite the obstacles, trials, and tribulations, it showed why this couple still stays strong just like Hulk Hogan's WWE Championship reign in the 80's.
6. Eric Forman/Donna Pinciotti (That 70s Show) - Like Geoff and Bridgette on the Total Drama series, one of the most sweetest couples from the 70s. They are exactly alike through one another. (Geoff and Eric had tattoos on their asses on one point, and they make out with their girlfriends way too much, which is hot in some other cases.) I was finally happy when they got back together for the series finale, because Donna being paired up with Randy just ended up being a major disaster for the show.
5. Al Bundy/Peggy Bundy (Married With Children) - Al Bundy is like a hero to all men around the world who think their lives suck. Peggy must be a hero to all the women who just want to ignore their husband's deeds for no reason. But together, their tender moments show how Al is a big, strong teddy bear. I couldn't get enough of this couple, no doubt!
4. Fez/Jackie Burkhart (That 70s Show) - Okay, I was apparent that Fez had a thing for Jackie after all the episodes the gang went through. Jackie finally proved that she got over Kelso and Hyde and started going out with a real gentleman like Fez. (We all agree that Fez is hot in many female fans eyes...)
3. Monty Monogram/Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) - Reminds me of Romeo & Juliet. It's like both of their fathers hate each other, but so far, both of their kids are in love with each other. (AWWWWWW!) This couple is just too adorable. Warms my heart everytime.
2. Ridge Forrester/Taylor Hayes (The Bold And The Beautiful) - The only soap opera I watch (Yes, I like B&B, so frickin what!?). Any reason why this couple is one of my favorites is because Ronn Moss and Hunter Tylo are two of my favorites in the soap opera world. Seeing them together is pretty hot in everyone's eyes. Both Taylor and Ridge are like fine wine, they only look better with age. It sucks that thiss couple will never happen again due to Ronn Moss leaving Bold And The Beautiful. I would have really liked to see them get together, but since both Ronn Moss and Hunter Tylo both left the show, it probably won't happen in the future, now since Ronn was replaced by Thorsten Kaye from "All My Children". Despite this, I say down with Ridge/Brooke! Ridge/Taylor are truly forever in my heart!
1. Justin/Heather (Total Drama series) - I can't stand how Alejandro overshadowed Justin as the evil hot guy and how he charmed Heather to the end of both Total Drama World Tour and Total Drama All-Stars. It makes me realize how the creators never had Justin become such a truly evil antagonist because of the way they made him into a pissy character in Total Drama Action. I don't care if some of my former friends say that they don't belong together because Alejandro's with Heather now, and I really don't give a crap. I like to say that it would've happened had the creators of the show gave Justin such a dark backstory and deeper character development. I would have liked to think that Justin/Heather would've happened, but sometimes, you can't always get what you want. Life is unfair and you'll have to accept it no matter how much you hate that fact. It's fate and destiny.
My Least Liked Couples (the ones that I absolutely hate no matter what):
20. Steve Rhoades/Marcy Rhoades D'Arcy (Married...With Children) - This was wrong on many ways. First, their relationship was doomed from the 4th season. I don't know what a#$-hole way did Steve ever leave his wife like that. I'm glad Marcy dumped his ass for a real man like Jefferson (he resembles Justin from Total Drama, seriously! I couldn't lie to you!). Enough said.
19. Archie Andrews/Veronica Lodge (Archie Comics) - Reasons unknown, I like Archie/Betty and Reggie/Veronica better. Archie/Veronica just doesn't go well with me.
18. Kevin/Nazz (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Like I said, Kevin spends way too much on his bike. I don't know why Nazz ever wants to put up with his crap.
17. Randy Pearson/Donna Pinciotti (That 70's Show) - Randy ruined That 70's Show when Eric and Kelso left. Somehow, I think it lost an whole amount of interest in that season when he joined. There are some episodes in the 8th season that are funny, but his humor can make a 1-year old laugh in the worst possible way. In my mind, Eric and Donna will truly be forever! Randy and Donna...not so much.
16. Finn/Flame Princess (Adventure Time) - Um, because if they kept kissing, Finn's just gonna be barbequed well done.
15. Nightwing/Batgirl (DC Comics) - A.k.a. Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon, two of Batman's companions. I prefer them as friends better. Nothing much left to say here.
14. Barney Stinson/Robin Sherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother) - I was disgusted that Robin would be Barney's bride in the end of season 7. Besides, isn't Neil Patrick Harris gay? No offense to NPH, I think he's a wonderful actor and besides, I like Robin/Ted way better than this couple. It just sucks that they're gonna end up being married when the show is over. So thanks to this couple, this show turned me off for good.
13. Beck Oliver/Jade West (Victorious) - I was so happy when they broke up! It was really good that Beck finally stood up for himself after being uncomfortable by her rude attitude since day one, but I was a little disappointed that they got back together.
12. Steve Urkel/Myra (Family Matters) - Um, weird? Myra's just annoying. I like Steve/Laura better. Nuff said.
11. Michael Kelso/Jackie Burkhart (That 70's Show) - Kelso's stupid enough as it is. No explanation.
10. Harold/LeShawna (Total Drama series) - Why doesn't LeShawna just be with Harold already? I'm getting sick and tired of her trying not to refuse Harold's compliments. I'm thinking of changing this couple to the "Couples I Hate" section.
9. Ridge Forrester/Brooke Logan (The Bold and the Beautiful) - What can I say? I seriously can't stand this couple. Besides, I'm much more of a Ridge/Taylor fan anyway. No excuses, Bridge fans, but that's just the way that it is. I was a little disappointed that Ronn Moss, the guy who plays Ridge Forrester, left the show after 25 awesome years, but I'm nevertheless happy that Ridge and Brooke are no more. And thank goodness for that.
8. Justin/Beth or Courtney (Total Drama series) - Courtney never had any feelings for him whatsoever!! Any questions!? Not to mention, Beth's attraction to him sorta makes me cringe from the inside, because no one would expect Justin/Beth to happen at all. It makes me uncomfortable.
7. Jaden Yuki/Alexis Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) - I know Jaden's the hero, but why in the holy heck would anyone pair this happy-go-lucky dingbat with a blonde hottie from Obelisk Blue? I prefer her being with someone like Aster Phoenix or Chazz Princeton, but Jaden and Alexis being together makes me kind of nautious...
6. Eddy/Lee Kanker (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - I cringe a little bit whenever I think of this couple. She aint even good looking! Well...Eddy is, although with a weird passion. (He's the Hugh Hefner of that show.)
5. Ferb Fletcher/Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) - It just doesn't feel right...
4. Jonny 2x4/Plank (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Again, I don't know why I put this on the Couples I Support list. Really, if Jonny ever grows up as a man, who's he gonna marry? A damn Redwood? One of these days he's gonna have to leave that piece of crap board that is his friend. Get ready for the wood chipper!!
3. Duncan/Courtney (Total Drama series) - Hey, he got uncomfortable being with her. So I don't have a comment whatsoever.
2. Steven Hyde/Jackie Burkhart (That 70s Show) - I don't know why they never got together in the series finale. Hyde is such a wussy-boy that he can't accept a woman's love. It really burns me up that part of me hates him because of that. What happened? He married a stripper instead of her. I'm also sick of the amount of the fanfics about this couple. It blinds my eyes entirely.
1. Alejandro/Heather (Total Drama series) - I absolutely hate this couple. Plain and simple. It makes me realize how the creators never thought of making Justin such an evil antagonist in the first place. I think that they threw all the traits that Justin had from TDA, and gave it to Alejandro, but with much greater success as an antagonist in Total Drama World Tour. I absolutely hate the fact that Heather had feelings for him, despite having to deny it all. Not as much as them being canon on Total Drama All-Stars. Now whenever they begin to kiss, I'm just gonna change the channel to some non-random show or watch my Angry Video Game Nerd episodes on PS3, because thanks to this couple, I've lost my taste on Total Drama (well a little bit). I don't care if every AleHeather fan thinks they're made for each other just because it's fate and destiny, but personally I just don't see this couple lasting very long, considering that there may be more Total Drama seasons to come. I'll still write for the series nonetheless, but it's never going to be the same for me anymore.
Unsafe External Link