Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
I am the kind of person that starts a story and leaves it hanging once it bores me. I retake them once I regain interest in them. Confession of a fanfic author.
This list (is about me):
- Birthday: 23th April
- H/Hr fan
- Currently a very lonely person with no love life whatsoever
What the heck. I figured that you people, especially if you're that interested in me, ought to know my name. There's no point in using a penname only when you know that I will change it some other day. I went by the name of YouFall9Times, CheshireMouse, and I can't remember anymore-- but that doesn't mean what I am saying it's not true.
My name is Florencia. Nice to meet you and thank you for reading my stuff.
Monthly Fic Requests
I am taking requests to write a fic for you. One person per month. Please PM me using form below. If you'd like a specific month, please let me know, otherwise you'll go onto the next available one. Sorry, but I try to avoid detailed plot bunnnies, so only pairings/characters and non-specific prompts please! (1)
Fire The Cannon
Pairing/Characters: H/Hr and Death Eaters (Voldemort included)
Prompts: Dursley home, WBWL, squib, no wands, kidnapping, death, James & Lily alive, (similar-looking) twin brother, confusion, cult
Pending: Iesous Darma
Pairing/Characters: Naruto Uzumaki/Ino Yamanaka
Prompts: couple, love, anything goes
There will be no more requests.
(1) The idea is from Fire The Cannon. Textual/Verbatim from her homepage here at Fanfiction. I merely decided to do the same.
From TEN-THOUSAND-LEAVES (tumblr):
Murphy’s law, applied to fanfics.
- The fic starts out great, nice style, language, captivating summary. It’s unfinished and has been abandoned since 2013.
- The fic is complete, nice style, language, tons of kudos speak for themselves. It’s about your NOTP.
- The fic is about your OTP, it’s complete, it’s kinky as hell. The plot is absolutely dumbass.
- The plot sounds great, it’s about your OTP, it’s complete. The characters are horribly OOC.
- Everything is perfect in this fic, starting from the first letter and ending with the last full stop. It’s exactly 800 words long.
- The fic’s word count is a six-figure number, it’s about your OTP, characters are compliant with your head-canon. It’s dull and boring as seven hells.
- The beginning is enthralling, everything’s great, the plot, the style, it’s long and it’s even about your OTP. It features something that makes you close the tab as soon as you open it, like father/daughter incest or mpreg or some other squicky thing.
- Everything is perfect in this fic, the length, the characters, the language, the style, you forget you’re reading fanfic, thinking it’s a masterpiece of true literature, you cry tears of joy and write a huge review full of gushing love and then rush to the author’s profile to read every other thing they’ve written. It’s their only work.
WORKING ON ONE WITH THE SNAKE RIGHT NOW
|Community:||Have at it|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|