Author has written 9 stories for Vampire Knight, Death Note, Phantom of the Opera, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Ouran High School Host Club, and Avengers.
Do not be afraid to PM or message me! I love to talk to people, if they are nice people. :)
Name: What people call me is my name.
Favorite Colour: Purple
Country: I live in the United States of America... but as we all probably know, this country is huge so don't try coming to kidnap me, any stalkers out there...
Favorite Country: Russia- My favorite part of history class was learning about the Russian Revolution. All of the political/social issues really intrigued me. I also love Russian music. I also read that they have their milk in bags (just like Canada), and that the summers there are heavenly. I like my home country of the great U. S. of A too, but I do not approve of what it is doing internationally, so I am a little disappointed in it right now.
Favorite Composers/Artists: Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Chopin, Beethoven, Rachmaninov, Mozart, Hindemith, Prokofiev, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Sarah Brightman, Enya, Emmy Rossum, Kanon Wakeshima, Muse, Christina Aguilera, S.H.E., Ulytau, P!nk, Mariah Carey, Shakira, and anything else that does not annoy me too much. I started listening to Bastille, which I think is some type of indie rock. My friend likes them and she plays a CD in her car. They have some pretty good music!
Favorite Music: Classical, classical-crossover, light rock, metal (only if it's by Metallica), easy-listening (like Michael Buble, Jane Monheit, or Renee Olstead), opera, soundtracks, country, some pop (but it depends on what kind). I do not like a lot of the material on the Hits station on the radio. I don't like rap very much, though Eminem isn't bad in moderation.
Favorite Animes/Manga (with favorite characters):
Higurashi/Umineko: It is impossible to choose a favorite, I think. Rika was obviously the first one on my mind when I made this account, if my username is anything to go by. I also like Beatrice.
Fruits Basket: Akito is my favorite character, for some reason. It doesn't matter to me if he is a boy or a girl.
Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi is down to earth and reminds me of myself.
Death Note: I admire Light's audacity and ambition, even if it isn't really for the right reasons.
Tokyo Mew Mew (not the English version, and I know it's childish): I like everyone! I haven't seen it in a while, though.
Vampire Knight: Yori is my favorite because I like to see her as more than Yuki's 'human friend'.
Kuroshitsuji: The only character I really dislike is Claude, because he is creepy.
Swan: Lilliana is adorable.
Monster: It's just a good anime through and through.
Utapri: My favorite of the guys is Natsuki, because he is a giant teddy bear with an evil side.
Hetalia: America is my favorite (though I think he is smarter than he lets on; at least, that's what I think). I also like Liechtenstein (she is so cute!), Canada, Russia, and France (when he isn't being perverted).
Saw, Shrek, Harry Potter, Avengers (and all of their little individual movies too), The Nightmare Before Christmas, Phantom of the Opera 1989, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, School of Rock, Mr Holland's Opus, Phantom of the Opera 2004
Anna Karenina (Tolstoy), Granny Dan, anything by George Orwell or Edgar Allan Poe, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Speak, Inkheart, Harry Potter, Walden (H.D. Thoreau), The Scarlet Letter, Of Mice and Men, The Crucible, Divergent, Richard Luov's Last Child Into The Woods, Shakespeare, Phantom of the Opera, Brave New World (Huxley), The Kite-Runner. My favorite book is 1984 by George Orwell, because it intrigues me.
Phantom of the Opera/Love Never Dies, That play about bugs that I did in first grade, Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady, Don Pasquale, Sound of Music (never actually saw it, but I played in the orchestra pit so I heard it... does that count?)
Favorite Television Shows:
Switched at Birth, The Big Bang Theory, Hell's Kitchen, The Middle, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Spongebob Squarepants, Full House
I am going to Kansas Wesleyan University next year! Well, I hope, at least. I am very eager to start learning for a career! I hope to go into music education, because I play viola and I love it.
I am Christian, but I look at the customs and beliefs of other faiths as well. I guess you could say I'm a hodgepodge of a hundred different religions, lol. In terms of Christianity, I relate most to the Quaker (Friends) faith. Then again, I am a God-lover, first and foremost, before following any customs. I believe that every religion, even polytheistic ones, have important lessons to teach us. We should all live together in peace (yay, John Lennon), whether we be religious or not, and despite whatever differences we have. :D
Superficiality and ignorance concerning what the government is doing here in America really discourages me.
Here's a copy-paste thing, I saw it and it looked kind of fun. Nobody really reads these things, anyway...
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I try not to hate people... but there are plenty of people whom I dislike.
3) How many houses have you lived in? 2 (But most of my life is spent in one)
4) Favorite candy bar? Symphony -Hershey's
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Not on purpose, but it's happened.
7) Least favorite school subject? PE- they never do yoga :(
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No, but I wouldn't mind owning one :D
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes, at elementary school. It was embarrassing and painful. I hate throwing up.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Humm... homework, music, entertainment, food and religion, usually in equal increments
12) Favorite genre of music? I like all genres! My favourites are classical, oldies, older pop, traditional foreign music
13) What is your zodiac sign? Gemini
14) What time were you born? Maybe 4 o'clock at night?
15) Do you like beer? I've had it before. It was really weird tasting. I really don't like alcohol.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Nope.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I love all of my CDs equally.
18) Are you sarcastic? Yes, sometimes
9) What are your favorite colors? Purple, green and pink
20) How many watches do you own? One
21) Summer or winter? Winter, because it's easier to get warm than it is to cool off.
23) Favorite color to wear? I like all colours except orange... but I think, with my complexion and such, I look best with darker colours.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Maroon
26) Where is your second home? My friend Laura's house (with her 4 cute dogs yay)
27) Have you ever slapped someone? I've slapped my brother once and then I felt guilty about it.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? I have one :(
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Zero
30) How many video games do you own? About 5, I don't play video games often.
31) What was your first pet? My cat, Meow.
32) Ever had braces? No.
33) Do looks matter? I tell myself they don't, and I know they don't, but I also am not naive enough to think that other people see things the same way.
34) Do you use chapstick? Yes, and I KEEP LOSING THEM arggh
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Ms. Powers, Mr. Ising, Mrs. Wertzberger
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? American Eagle
37) Are you too forgiving? Forgiveness is a virtue. I try to be more forgiving than I already am.
38) How many children do you want? Zero. I'm gonna adopt.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Maybe?
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Cinnamon toast
41) Do you own a gun? My dad does.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes.
43) When was the last time you cried? Last Sunday at church.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Watched a movie with my family
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Yes
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No.
48) Nicknames? TayTay/Tay
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No, I'm thinking about the answers to these questions.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Yes
55) Do you own a diamond ring? My ring has accent diamonds on it.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yes, more or less.
57) Do you dye your hair? Yes.
58) Does anyone like you? Not sure.
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I did not exist then.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Nope.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys.
63) Do you like yourself? More or less.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Hm, I'd say his eyes and his smile.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I'm afraid of what's in it.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Like, glue? No, I wasn't a daredevil.
68) Do you own a webcam? No.
69) Have you ever stripped? ...No. Moving on.
70) Ever broke a bone? No, I never took risks because I'm afraid of pain (hence, no children)
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What is that?
73) Pringles or lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Probably not.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House!
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Yes, she is very efficient and her husband was my Scholar's Bowl sponsor.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Maybe behind my back.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yes, but it's hidden by my hair.
80) Do you own a car? No, can't drive really either.
81) Can you cook? Yes. I do most of the cooking.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
2) AP homework
3) Superficial people
83) Do you text message Yes
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? Yes, but it's not very visible.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? I want to graduate already so I can go to college :D
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes, but not gore-fest ones.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships- what would I do with a one-night stand? Sex scares me. Abstinent forever!!
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit!
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Depends.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? I know who plays Rocky. Sylvester Stallone woop woop! Haven't watched the movies though.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? No. Coloured pencils.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My dad.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My little brother.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My youth pastor (they weren't tears of sadness though, I just got really emotional about something she was saying)
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friend
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? My ex-boyfriend
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? An acquaintance of mine from India.
100) Who was the last person that called you? My orchestra director