Author has written 17 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Harry Potter, Anime X-overs, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, and Deadman Wonderland/デッドマン・ワンダーランド.
11/28/11: Well, it appears I haven't updated my profile in forever. So I guess I will. Haha. And I'll post some story info because I'm sure you're all wondering 'WTF happened to her?!' Uhm...my friend Caroline has my notebook with the What You Want series books one and two in it, I'm kind of blocked on the third, and working on a newbie. I'll also post info for my others which I'm sure some of you are wondering what the hell happened to them. Haha. Eventually I'll get around to posting stories I absolutely love that I reccoment but here's mine for now(: Even though I'm on temporary leave, please review!! haha.
02/24/12: Oh heeeeyyyy, I am alive! :D Caroline still has my notebook with What You Want in it, so don't expect that to be updated anytime soon -'' I'm hoping to get back to I Am a Superstar but I'm also working on the video part of my collab with AuraGuardianKamon18, and that should be out sometime early next week. Find it on youtube along with my other videos - XKatKarmaX Caroline also gave me a brilliant idea for a new fanfic also starring all of us in...the Harry Potter series! :D I started writing it last night and it's called Hogwarts Hell. I'm also planning on a Death Note one, curtousy of Shawn, and a Naruto one, curtousy of Jocelyn. I also expect a sequel to IAAS set in the Waking the Dragons season of YuGiOh, and another in Dawn of the Duel. Wow, I better get working than!
Oh! You can also find me on deviantArt: KurakiChan
07/24/12: Kuraki-chan lives once again! Today I will be updating like when I first started! :D I'm also starting a vlog. I'll leave links below. My readers - you guys - keep me going! Thank you for being there even in my absenses! I love all of you!!
In the meantime, I'm going to keep updating. Enjoy my update spam, guys!
12/02/12: So yeah, I suck at updating. Haha. Keep up with my vlogs on youtube and you'll know just how bad. I also started a new mini-series called 'Fun in Kuraki-chan's Mind' where you can see just exactly why I'm called an insane authoress c: I started a new fanfiction based around The Vampire Diaries since that came back and I'm totally hooked. I'm hoping to make another cross over with my friends to show you guys just how much has changed and throw us all into some kind of warped world to screw with us more, but I keep getting a total creativity block. It comes and goes. Thank you so much to those that keep sticking with me though!
01/10/13: Now I've got Scaretale up and running, aaannnnddd I'm so pathetic that I started a page for myself so you guys can keep up with what's going on because I'm always on facebook :D haha. So yeah, like me on facebook!
June 22, 2013: KURAKI-CHAN HAS BEEN RESURRECTED, GUYS! :D Thanks to AG, I've decided to finally finish What You Want and write a sequel to it! Get ready guys, I'm back and ready to write! I've got a whole summer of insomnia at night, and nothing to do during the day, so I hope you guys are ready to read! Be sure to thank AG for this, cause she's my inspiration to bring it all back and make a comeback(:
You can't keep me dead forever! Dhampirs don't die forever!
SUPER SUPER IMPORTANT! PLEASE HELP!!
Everybody please please please help baby Maliyah!
I tend to have a lot of twists and turns with my plot(s) in a story. Check out my Mibba stories and you'll see that first hand. You'll almost never be able to tell where I'm going next, so don't try to be a smart-ass and guess. Nine out of ten times you will be wrong. I'm big on sequals, so expect them often. I'm not very good at one-shots because of my love for plots and dragging chiznet on. Haha. Sometimes my characters seem OOC so expect that and don't complain. I'm also big on OC pairings, tragedy, romance, and comedy. I will always throw in my sick sense of humor(: I also love fights, drama, and sticking my readers on the edge of their seats, then cutting the chapter/story to an end. So expect that as well. And from there, enjoy! :D
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
-You talk to yourself a lot. [x]
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YuGiOh fans ; would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people: say OMG!
YuGiOh fans ; Say oh my RA !
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
YuGiOh fans ; Say shut up or i'll steal seto's checkbook and blame it on you.
Normal people ; Think bad guys are very ugly
YuGiOh fans ; Know a lot better and absolutely love bakura and marik.
Normal people ;when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
YuGiOh fans ; when being chased yell HELP ME MARIK.
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms.
YuGiOh fans ; know that their might be a duel between yami yugi and yami bakura , and that some of them might be shirtless.
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
YuGiOh fans ; would go directly to Domino city.
Normal people ; Would be scared when they see people in purple caots chasing them.
YuGiOh fans ; Just know that marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Nomal people ; Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycle's
YuGiOh fans ; Know a lot better and know that it is marik or Valon the badass australian .
Normal people ; Think YugiOh is just a stupid childern's card game
YugiOh fans ; Know a lot better and know that it even was in the egyptian past.
Normal people ; Think little people are stupid.
Yugioh fans : Think that mokuba is way to cute to be stupid.
Normal people ; Would never go to an orphanage
Yugioh fans ; Know better and go a lot to orphanage to check out if there is someone like seto.
Normal people; Think Egypt is stupid
Yugioh fans ; Would go immediately to Egypt , because maybe marik is there!
normal people ; Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
Yugioh fans ; Would just kidnap mokuba and force seto to shop with them.
If you like this put this on your profile.
If you think Bakura need's more screen time paste this on your profile
...B... Put this
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. Blast Hannah Montana with the Windows Down to Embarrass the Friends You're Driving With.
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall while Singing 'I'm off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!'
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Tell your Teachers You Couldn't Finish Your Homework because your Internet was down. Tell Them Through Email.
16. When arguing with someone, randomly start yelling at them in another language, fake or real.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Ways to creep out your roommate:
9) Move everything to one side of the room. Ask your roommate if he knows how much an elephant weighs, and look at the floor on the empty side of the room with concern.
8) Draw a tiny black line on your nose. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, ''The hair, it's growing. Growing!''
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon...''
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, ''I've got an important message for you.'' Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, ''Oh, yeah, I remember!'' Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, ''Hey, where the heck is my sandwich!?'' Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, ''Hooray! You're back!'' as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, ''Shouldn't you be going somewhere?''
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, ''No, I want to watch them suffer.'''
Unsafe External Link