Author has written 10 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
I'm in love with anime and finally decided to write some fanfiction. I love reading books. Maybe that's why I'm into fanfiction as well. It's always interesting to interrupt anime characters in situations that aren't normally there.
My personality: I'm a lazy yet hyper person who loves jumping around.
Well people are confused that I'm bi-polar or something but I'm not. I love stories filled with plot so when I read it I won't be annoyed about the fact that since I had to ask how did this happen or something. I love cute stories and cats. I love the supernatural beings especially vampires. One of these days I will write one story about them. I love science fiction and Aliens. Studying is something I like to do. I'm good at physical education too but I don't win anything though. I love anime and manga. That's about it I guess.
Favorite Anime: (In No Order)
Favorite Character:(In order)
1. Naruto (He changed. I love his character strength and ability to change others)
2. Itachi (I love him a little too much)
3. Kakashi-sensei (Comical)
4. Gaara (He's character)
1. Ichigo (Have no clear idea)
2. Toshiro (I wish he would grow older. I want to see his full strength!!)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn:
1. Tsunayoshi Sawada (Not because he's cute. His growth has made him my favorite character. Even though he's useless and all that.)
2. Kyoya Hibari (He's Evil!! I love rules. LOL That's not the real reason. He always sticks to his own choice and never strays but gets accustomed to situations.)
3. Hayato Gokudera (He's comical and his loyalty to Tsuna made me like him. I want a friend like him. Also I would like to read all the supernatural books he reads. Do you think he'll lend me some?)
4. Rokudo Mukuro (He's an interesting character. I would like to see more of him.)
5. Dino (He's a very cool and responsible person. He was able rise his families rank from bottom to three. This shows how capable he is. He puts his Family above everything else. And he's so cute! I would love it if my boyfriend was like him...)
6. Yamamoto Takeshi (He's ever the optimist and holds no prejudice against anyone. He can get along with everyone. But that doesn't mean he will let anyone get in his way of protecting his friends. He's so cool! )
Kuroko No Basuke:
1. Kuroko Tetsuya (He's personality is my absolute fav! He is super blunt and cute! I also love his style of basketball. He's loyal to his friends and has a sense of justice! He's super cool in his own way. I love his manly personality
2. Generation of Miracles (Honestly i love them all. no questions!)
3. Hyuuga Junpei (I seriously like the Seirin captain.)
Characters I despise:
1. Sasuke Uchiha (Dude why do you keep going t the evil side? why the hell do you believe everything everyone says? don't you have a life? He's too irritating! I really like him at first but now...)
2. Hinamori Momo (Aizen is EVIL! get it through your head! But she didn't deserve that...)
1. Naruto and Hinata from Naruto. [Because they have opposite personalities and I think Sakura is more compatible with Sasuke.]
2. Tsuna and Haru from Reborn! [I don't know... I don't hate Kyoko or anything. She is very nice and kind but for some reason she seems like Tsuna's sister to me! They are too similar...]
3. Tsuna and Chrome from Reborn![Strangely I like them too! My Fav couple.]
4. Ichigo and Orihime from Bleach [I love Rukia... but I feel she should be with Renji. Orihime seems more compatible with him I guess.]
5. Shinji and Rei or Kaworu from Neon Genesis Evangelion [I love this triangle as well as the people from that anime. So sad!]
6. Yukiteru and Akise Aru From Future Diary [As much as I love yandere or Psycho people, Gasai Yuno pissed me off. Besides I love Akise-kun!]
7. Kuroko and Momoi from Kuroko's Basketball [It's rare for me to like Cannon pairings, since usually I don't care. But they're so cute! I especially love them more since I read the Replace novels! My absolute Fav!]
...I don't mind Yaoi or Yuri at all. I'll read it if the story's good. My Fav Katekyo Hitman Reborn are:
27all (in that order)
But I don't like most of the couples that includes people who look the same with selfcest..
8059/5980- I will never like it. Gokudera only respects Tsuna. (I have two friends with the exact same personality. them together? No just no.)
D18- No I will never like it. But I love their Teacher/student relationship. That is why you will see that in every KHR story I write, Dino and Hibari are teacher and student.
6918/1869- They'll kill each other.
Shizaya- I will never like it. I prefer that Shizuo to have a nice lover and Izaya to rot in hell somewhere. They hate each other and I like to see their fights.
My Stories: (Ongoing)
The Illuminating Sky (Khr):
Hikari is odd. She's somewhat based on my older sister. But the only thing resembling with her is the fact that she's like super observant and a genius mathematician which obviously isn't Hikari's forte. She is not interested in general people. Interesting people or people who are different always surprises her.
As the Snow Guardian she is very fitting. There is a First generation Guardian but you'll never guess how she was. Anyway according to the poll this story became a love triangle. The story will follow the manga or anime whatever I feel like at the moment. I hope people like this story as much as I do. But the romance is slow as the three main characters aren't the most co-operating bunch...
Monochrome Days (Khr):
It's an AU but I like keeping people in character. Tsuna is supposed to help the students but it was hard for him to grow up without his friends. So he's personality is a bit different but not too much. It's more of a friendship story but there will be romance. The Poll ended with Hibari being the winner. Oh well. The romance will be very slow and as I've said before the story focuses more on the problems of the students.
The Journey to be the Demon King (KHR)
The second of the journey series. The rating will be higher. It's going to be complicated as Tsuna will realize that his guardians' affection for him is genuine. There is more trouble as he meets the woman of his dreams and an enemy force is on the move. This will be a bit long. I have finished planning the whole story!
The Awakening Of Fire (SNK):
Well all I can say is I love this triangle. I have it all planned and all. I wonder who will it be Annie or Levi with Eren?
The Journey of the Sword (Khr):
I had to make this story. It was actually an original story of mine but I thought It was appropriate for this one. It's actually too Fun to torture Tsuna. It'll be all the guardians in love with Tsuna. And there isn't much romance in here though. It's just the beginning. It was 25 chapters of story and 1 special chapter.
This is the allF!27/27 story that I will write. It's a story about reincarnation. Tsuna is the reincarnation of the priestess of Vertical Axis and he must stop the war that plagues the world. While he is struggling to make everyone recognize him and not think of him as a replacement, the Guardians are trying to face the fact that he isn't the one they loved. They realize that but it's too late as his heart belongs to someone else already. The final pairing of this story is 2786. It will be long.
Parallel Disruption (Khr):
I've been only writing love stories as my friends said that I sucked in making romance. So this is an adventure/humor fic.
Tsuna gets transported to a parallel world where everyone's personality is opposite then their cannon counterpart. But an enemy is on the move and if they succeed the world will be under their control. While Tsuna of khr tries to gather his friends in the parallel world, the Parallel Tsuna causes havoc in the cannon world. This story has No Pairings.
I decided to draw some pictures of the Characters too.
Sasagawa Ryoko/Ryohei (The Journey of the Sword) :
By other people:
Amamiya Hikari (OC of The Illuminating Sky) by novella12nite :
Queen Hibari Kyomi from The Journey of the Sword by Shujun: shujun.deviantart.com/art/The-Journey-of-the-Sword-Queen-of-Vampires-357716716