Author has written 28 stories for Cause of Death, Harry Potter, and Left 4 Dead.
Hello there! My name is Shelby! Some call me Shelbs, some call me Shelbeast, but my real name is Shelby.
Just a Bit About Myself: I am currently 16 years old, and will turn 17 on September 10. I am a sophomore.
I've never liked being around people. I only have three friends tops in my neighborhood, (and maybe 50 online) which makes some things quite difficult to endure, but I'm completely fine with being silenced. As long as I have my phone so I can write stories, I am great. I don't like leaving my house...Or my room for that matter. I just feel more comfortable in an area that I have complete control over.
I rarely watch TV. I do have cable, but I prefer watching my TV shows on Netflix or on my laptop. Anywhere without commercial breaks. The shows I am interested in and where I'm at are; Doctor Who (beginning of Season 5), Castle (waiting for Season 6 Episode 4), Supernatural (Currently on Season 1), Legend of Korra (waiting for the next episode!) and The Colony (waiting for Season 3 to come out). I love watching Disney shows around the That's So Raven, American Dragon: Jake Long, Lilo and Stitch area. I try to avoid Disney nowadays. (Except for the movies.)
When it comes to video games, I am a complete nerd. Recently, my brother helped me download World of Warcraft on my laptop and when it's running faster than 5 fps, you can usually find me playing as my Worgan Druid, Ashaunti. I also play the Sims, Left 4 Dead 1, 2, Fable 2, 3, Halo 1-4, Saints Row the Third and Halo Reach. I have many games on the DS, but my top three are Super Mario 64, Nintendogs, and Lego Rockband. My favorite iPod game is Cause of Death. If I'm not writing, reading, watching videos, or staring at a wall, I'm playing a video game.
I cannot live without music. I like a variety, but the most common genre you'll find on my iPod is Country. I also like Skrillex's music, I LOVE Christian Rock Bands, and I'm alright with rap. My favorite music group is Lady Antebellum. My favorite single artist is probably a tie between Demi Lovato, Martina McBride and Taylor Swift. I do like One Direction, but I am not obsessed. (They sound like men, guys. That's enough for me to like their songs. )
If I'm not on the computer, I'm reading. Currently, I am reading The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. A few of the books I've read of the past year are; The Hunger Games series, Matched, and I'm trying to finish Crossed so I can read Reached, by Allie Condie, Lost Hero series by Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan, Michael Vey series, by Richard Paul Evans, and the FarWorld series, by J. Scott Savage. I have also read The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska, by John Green. And of course, I have read the Harry Potter series over and over again and I'm planning on restarting it soon.
Favorite male actor? Nathan Fillion.
I do like Anime! However, I like more of the art style than the shows. I've only seen one, and that was Fruits Basket.
I do like to talk to people over PM, but please give me some time to reply. I am lazy, plus I have school. I'm not purposely ignoring you. I read each and every one of my PM's and Reviews, but sometimes I just cannot respond.
If you compliment me and I don't respond, it's not because I am denying the compliment. No! I am flipping out because the fact that you guys think that one thought is awesome and it makes me happy that some of you think I'm pretty, or some of you adore my writing style. I love it. And a thank you in advance. :)
That pretty much sums me up!
The Unreliables-Two agents, who have been deprived of everything, are transferred to the SFPD to train alongside California's Best; Mal and Natara. However, these new transfers attract a lot more than just wolf whistles from Kai.
Saints Row-Beat cop Mal Fallon and mob princess Natara Williams cross paths. Their very opposite personalities clash instantly and a strange bond is formed. Can Mal tame the mob princess, or will she captivate him into her evil ways? (Based off of the video game, Saints Row the Third.)
((Story Ideas will be constantly updated! So check in when you want to see new ideas!))
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Though I have ideas listed below, I have been wanting to do something new! The thought hit me just a few nights ago; "Why don't I ask people if they want their fanfiction made into music videos?" So from now on, I will also be taking requests for Fanfiction Music Videos! Here are the rules:
1. There are no severe limits, though I prefer to stay around Cause of Death.
2. My actions are very limited! Please be flexible with what you want to do! Sims 3 is awesome, but it can't capture everything!
3. Be willing to talk to me! If we decide to do this, you need to have a way that's easiest for you to keep in contact, because I am going to consult you A LOT! I am constantly checking my email, but also my Tumblr (katlanac or commander-maria-yeong ((Only contact commander-maria-yeong if for some reason, katlanac isn't working! commander-maria-yeong is my role-play blog.)) ) I also check my YouTube inbox, and of course, I check my Fanfiction PM! Whatever way feels comfortable, I'll be willing to oblige!
4. I am going to sponsor every fanfiction author in every video I make. Unless you don't want me to do this, expect your fanfiction information to be in the YouTube description! (You can also choose where I display the video, such as on my channel's Facebook page, Tumblr blog, or just on YouTube.) I might make a little form for this kind of information.
5. I am in school! Please, please, please be patient with me! I'm also working with two brand new programs! Please don't get offended when I reject the idea. Like stated above, my actions are limited. I'm going to put as much effort as I can into this though. Videos are uploaded every other week.
6. You're allowed as many requests as you want!
7. No smut allowed!
8. Most ships are allowed. I won't do any F/F or M/M though. I have nothing against Homosexual pairings, but I just don't feel comfortable posting that when my family can also access it. BroTPS are totally okay, though.
That's about it! Send me a message if you have any further questions! :D
NORMAL REQUESTS ARE STILL WELCOME, BUT THEY WILL TAKE AWHILE TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE!
Somewhere I Belong, by Linkin Park-A Jeremy Video
People Like Us, by Kelly Clarkson-A Brimstone/Amy Video
My Life Would Suck Without You, by Kelly Clarkson-A Blaisebird/Slight JerAmy Video
Who Are You Now, by Sleeping With Sirens-A Carlito Flores Video
((Video Ideas are also constantly updated.))
Thank you for reading!
((ALSO, I AM OPEN FOR ANY QUESTIONS! FEEL FREE TO SEND SOME IN!))
Unsafe External Link