Author has written 15 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
Perhaps someday I will return to this account. It will likely not be much Yu-Gi-Oh, but rather Persona. It has become a love of mine as of late. With time growing short, however, I do not know how much longer I will have to write for you. When the muse comes to me, I will be here once more.
Until then, my friends, farewell.
For me, crazy is a loose term.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least).
Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it.
Crazy is when someone tries to steal Twilight or New Moon and you smack them over the head with it when you get it back.
Crazy is when you walk around town with a leprechaun hat on your head eating minstrels and singing 'Tragedy'.
Crazy is when your driving up the road, your favorite song comes on, and you start screaming your favorite parts at random people driving up the road next to you.
Crazy is when you perfect your evil laugh and instigate it at random moments of the day for no particular reason.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso .
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your Drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask "Why don't the poems rhyme?"
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom".
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... Copy and paste this onto your profile!!
Bakura = sexy. Copy and paste if you follow this logic.
If you are a yaoi fanatic, copy and paste this on your profile.
Ryou x Bakura ftw. Copy and paste this on your profile if you are a dedicated tendershipper.
Ryou x Touzoku-Ou ftw. Copy and paste this on your profile if you are a dedicated gemshipper.
Bakura x Touzoku-Ou ftw. Copy and paste this on your profile if you are a dedicated geminishipper.
Ryou x Bakura x Touzoku-Ou ftw. Copy and paste this on your profile if you are a dedicated bakushipper.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
Stolen from YamiHeart
Things I've learned from watching Yu-Gi-Oh!:
Egypatin guys like taking of their shirts or just choose not to wear them period.
British guys...don't take of their shirts. Huh, I wonder why...
Hikari's are always super cute, some even to the point of being hot.
Yami's are usaully the hot ones, with a couple exceptions.
Motorcycles= best way to travel.
Egypatins were bad at math. Example: they sacraficed 99 people, but only got 7 pieces of gold.
Be careful who you make have a grudge against you; that grudge could last forever.
A hurricane 300,000 miles in diameter heading for a heavily populate area is nothing to get worried about.
The military would prefer High School students to fight against crazed psychos and save the world instead of them.
(From the manga) Firefighters in Japan can't save you from a burning building if there's a fire in the way.
If a fat guy suddenly get's fatter and starts to float, hop on his back and take him out for a spin.
If you've figured out you can fly, don't tell your friends and just do it. It's fun to see their reactions.
Tea is a B*EEP
Things I learned from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged:
No one can beat Brooklyn Rage.
Duke has a theme song.
Grandpa Mutou is having an affair with Black Luster Soldier (Who, if anyone has noticed, Yami Yugi cosplays as in one of the episodes. That's...kind of creepy, isn't it?)
Shadi is racist
Friendship can do anything
Mako is a Freaky Fish Guy
Yugi is not a baby panda (which still shocks me)
Malik is Kira. I mean Marik.
Yami Yugi's power doesn't come from his leather pants but from his leather shoes.
Tristan's voice gives him super strength.
Ryo's not gay, he's british.
Yami bakura's not British, he's gay.
Zorc and Pals is an excellent show.
Odion likes Gummi Bears.
Kaiba can screw the rules because he has money, and green hair.
Anubis is a fail villain. He has too many muscles.
Mai's boobs are real...never mind. I don't believe that.
Yami Yugi can kill milkshakes and send them to milkshake prison.
Trsiatan's name is now Tristan "Timothy" Taylor.
Slifer is an executive producer.
Tea is a B*EEP.
Things I've learned from reading Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfiction:
JoeyxKaiba is really popular to write about, but really creepy.
Any horrible and vicious disease you can think of, Yugi's gotten it.
People really like reading Yaoi
Killing Yugi or at least putting him through extreme pain is fun, but makes you feel super guilty.
Having a yami is totally normal and cool.
Tea is a B*EEP.