Did You Know?
Harry's the bravest
Ron's the most oblivious
Hermione's the smartest
Ginny's the toughest
Neville's the clumsiest
Luna's the weirdest
Dumbledore's the greatest
McGonagall's the strictest
Snape's the greasiest
Nick is the ghostiest
Crabbe's the largest
Goyle's the dumbest
Fred is the funniest
Cho is the sappiest
Blaise is suavest
Theo is the awkwardest
Lucius is the meanest
Sirius is the silliest
Remus is the hairiest
Narcissa is the funnest
Fred is the coolest
But Draco Malfoy can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone else jealous!!! :)
Team Edward? Psh.
Team Jacob? Ha.
Screw them both-
GO TEAM DRACO!!!
You know you're a devoted Dramione shipper when:
1. You get pissed (at least a little) at any Hermione/other shipper. (Especially Hermione/Ron.)
2. When re-reading Deathly Hallows, you purposefully skip the Hermione/Ron kiss.
3. You think that every little curly-haired blonde kid is Draco and Hermione's child.
4. Even if a Dramione fic completely SUCKS, you respect them for trying anyway.
5. You admire all other enemy-to-couple ships out there because they are so much like Dramione.
6. You truly believe that Draco secretly enjoyed the punch Hermione gave him. (He's into dominatrix - LOL - ;))
7. It makes your day when your favorite Dramione author posts another chapter and you get that update alert email.
8. You noticed that Dramione is the only cute HP couple name that isn't slash.
9. You FREAKED OUT when you found out that Emma Watson had a crush on Tom Felton. (Because we all know that's the closest we're getting to real-life Dramione.)
10. You found it funny when you realized that there are more Dramione fics than any other CANON couple. :) Ha
Here is a list of things to do at Wal-Mart:
10 things about being a girl
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
People tell me i'm on crack, i tell them to shut up or i'm going back to Hogwarts.
If you come up with some strange lines that make your friends laugh (or stare at you, causing an awkward silence) paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you becasue of the effects, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
-~- Here you go girls! the replys for boys with cheezy lines! -~-
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbie?
I am a girl but read this and found it so true! And I have enough balls - I'm the rare few!
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
A random thing i foung on youtube
1.you are reading this comment
2.you are realizing this is a stupid fact
4.you didn't notice skipped three. you're checking now
7.you are still reading my comment
9.you didn't realize i skipped 8
10.you're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again
11.you are enjoying this. you didn't realize there ae only supposed to be ten facts.