Poll: What story do you like more? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, and Naruto.
About me: I like to read and write fanfiction (duh). My favourite fanfics to read are Harry Potter ones, but I also occasionally read Naruto (crossovers), Hunger Games, Inheritance cycle and varies others.
I also really like to write, but I need to keep going. If I stop to long, my thoughts usually wander and ideas for a new story form in my head.
I like certain clichés, but not clichés within clichés. So for example I like the Indipendent! Harry stories, but I dislike how similar many are to each other. Another thing I like about clichés in fan fiction are the fanon characters. The biggest example of that is without a doubt Daphne Greengrass. In the books she was mentioned once and just look at how big a fanbase our little ice princess has developed. Another example of a fanon cliché that managed to make his way in a lot of stories is the CRA (clan restoration act). This little act was never once mentioned in the manga, but just look at sheer number of fics that use this little plot device.
Pet peeves in fanfiction stories:
1) Neville Longbottom: I have nothing against his canon character, nor do I mind that someone replaces Ron as Harry’s best friend. What irks me however is the sheer number of fics were Neville went from zero to hero in less than a chapter.
2) Male pregnancy/futa: I am not a big fan of slash, but I can tolerate it if the story is done well enough. What I can’t tolerate however is that males suddenly can become pregnant. Another little peeve is when male pregnancy/futa happen usually the entire world is turned gay (either male/male or female/female)
3) Word count divided by chapter count is less than 3.000 (except one-shots/prologues)
4) overly rich Harry who does absolutely nothing with his money except the obligatory shopping trip.
5) Ron/Hermione: Normally I am not much of a shipper, but this pairing is just so wrong. I will read it if they fulfil the role as secondary character, but I rather try to avoid it.
6) Angst: As a reader of Harry Potter fanfiction (a story with a lot of teenagers) I don’t mind a bit of angst moments now and then, but I really dislike those fics out there who go really overboard.
7) The good/bad Weasleys: I see this in a lot of profiles (no offence to those who have) and it really annoys me how people are just classed like that. Bill is usually classes as good. He sheltered people during the war and was portrayed as a cool older brother so that is understandable, but what about the other older ‘good’ Weasleys, what is truly shown about him other than his profession? Then there are the twins, also usually portrayed as good. Do people even realise what they did to Ron in his youth? I may not like his character, but he definitely didn’t deserve to have his teddy transformed into a large spider and have a hole burned through his tongue at age 3. If that wasn’t bad enough two years later they tried to have him make a unbreakable vow. Basically what I am trying to say is that people are flawed and can’t be that easily classed.
Posible future stories
Harry’s worst day: A unique twist to the redo storyline; after the third task, Harry in a fit of anger curses the Fates for being so cruel and wishing he could just do the day over and ‘fix’ everything that went wrong. Later the Fates appear before him and give him the chance to repeat the day to fix his mistakes. Not even thinking about it, Harry accepts. So the next thing he knows he wakes up again on the morning of the third task. What Harry did not know was that Fate can be cruel and every time he fails to do what he was send back for, the day resets. The resets will continue on indefinitely until Harry manages to fix all the things he wanted to do when he cursed the Fates.
Enough is Enough sequel (as of yet untitled): Three years have passed since Harry left Hogwarts and Britain and Harry and Lillian have just graduated from Salem. Now that he has graduated Harry will have to face the problems and responsibilities of an adult member of society. Not only that, but there is also his budding duelling career to consider and the worries of his relationship with Lillian will survive outside of school. That is not even mentioning the disconcerting rumours coming from his home country!
Harry meets Clara (from FWAC) earlier (not the title): I basically have two different version of this fic in my head. In the first, Harry will meet Clara as a child. In this version the developing relationship between the two will be a lot more important. As Clara is immortal and as such does not age their relationship will change over the course over the story. This version will have quite a bit of Angst (especially when Harry becomes old enough to understand that his best friend will outlive him by a long time), quite a bit of morale and ethical discussions and will possible feature a vampire!Harry.
The other version I have in my mind will have a Harry who meets Clara before his fourth year. This version will be more action and humour orientated. Harry will not be all powerful in this version, but he will be a lot more brutal.
The road not taken:He had done it. Voldemort had been beaten and the prophecy had been fulfilled, but now what? Enjoy his summer at the Burrow and return to Hogwarts for his final year? Get a job at the ministry and change the system from within? Or should he do something completely different and for once just act his age? Let society take care of itself and just enjoy his freedom for the first time of his life.
But how could he enjoy his freedom if every time he comes out in the open people would constant hound him? Then it came to him, why not do what many Hogwarts graduates have done and make a world trip?
Of course with Harry being Harry things are never that easy for him as he will encounter several of his former classmates on his trip which had the same idea as him, will have to deal with the fact there are several people waiting for him when he comes home including his godson Teddy and his sort of ex, sort of girlfriend Ginny and that is not even mentioning all the people who have all those expectation of him.
Will be canon compliant for the most part (although definitely not epilogue compliant) the only major difference will be that the champions remained in contact after the Tri-Wizard tournament (due to that a minor ripple effect happened). As for the pairings as it is canon compliant it will start out as HG/RW and sort of HP/GW (Harry will leave before they can officially get back together). At the end of the story those four will not be together however, nor will there be any slash in the story.
This time we do it right: AU redo 4th year fic Harry Potter, his wife and daughter go back in time to make a better future stong/independent!Harry HP/DG – complete Epilogue will be added on a later date.
The will reading of HJ Potter: One-shot - AU after fifth year – this is the will reading of Harry Potter based on the cliché of a manipulative Dumbledore.
Enough is enough: AU fourth year one shot (possible future sequel) – During Harry Potter's years at Hogwarts he had a couple of less than pleasant experiences. What would happen if Harry had finally enough after an incident in his fourth year– covers the entire fourth year – minor Harry/OFC
A typical day in the life of Harry Potter: AU fourh yearth - The yule ball is approaching and Harry Potter has to find a date for the ball, but when suddenly a mysterious gate appears along with five children who are strangely familiar. The Yule ball will be the least of his problems. - Some references to this time we do it right - oneshot
The Grass is always Greener:AU post timeskip oneshot/posible WIP - 'You want to do what' "I wish to resign my position as Genin of Konohagakure no Sato.'- What would make Naruto give up his dream to be the Hokage? - Naruto/OFC
Writing in progress
Fighting without a cause: AU seventh year - Albus Dumbledore and the order of the Phoenix use an old ritual to summon a hero from another world. He isn't exactly what they had expected – (initial)indifferent!Harry – no slash – no Horcruxes -Weekly updates – will usually update on either Saturday or Sunday evening (local time)
Road of Life: rewrite of To be who you are - Major AU wrong BWL story- Harry is born three years earlier then in canon. Raised outside of Britain will he and his friends accept themselves for what they are. - no slash - covers multiple years
When things didn't go exactly as planned: AU fifth year – What if the ritual at the beginning of 'this time we do it right' didn't exactly go as planned and only Lucy was transported back to the past. How will everyone react to the child of the golden boy and the ice princes?
better prepared: AU Post-timeskip -What if Naruto went alone on his training trip and made different allies. Strong! Naruto but not godlike – pairing undecided –not harem
a different path: what if Gohan decided to continue his training after he beat cell. What if he trains someone else Gohan/femaleOC
Harry Potter and the Auror path: Post GOF AU - Harry Potter was never the type to sit still and do nothing. What would change if Harry took a more active stance instead of waiting the entire summer for some news.
To be, who you are: Major AU wrong BWL story- Harry is born three year earlier then in canon. Raised outside of Britain will he and his friends accept themselves for what they are.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Harry Potter incomplete|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|