Poll: Which story would you like to see updated more often? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, and Elder Scroll series.
Pet peeves in fanfiction stories:
1) Neville Longbottom: I have nothing against his canon character, nor do I mind that someone replaces Ron as Harry’s best friend. What irks me however is the sheer number of fics were Neville went from zero to hero in less than a chapter.
2) Male pregnancy/futa: I am not a big fan of slash, but I can tolerate it if the story is done well enough. What I can’t tolerate however is that males suddenly can become pregnant. Another little peeve is when male pregnancy/futa happen usually the entire world is turned gay (either male/male or female/female)
3) Word count divided by chapter count is less than 3.000 (except one-shots/prologues)
4) overly rich Harry who does absolutely nothing with his money except the obligatory shopping trip.
5) Ron/Hermione: Normally I am not much of a shipper, but this pairing is just so wrong. I will read it if they fulfil the role as secondary character, but I rather try to avoid it.
6) Angst: As a reader of Harry Potter fanfiction (a story with a lot of teenagers) I don’t mind a bit of angst moments now and then, but I really dislike those fics out there who go really overboard.
7) The good/bad Weasleys: I see this in a lot of profiles (no offence to those who have) and it really annoys me how people are just classed like that. Bill is usually classes as good. He sheltered people during the war and was portrayed as a cool older brother so that is understandable, but what about the other older ‘good’ Weasleys, what is truly shown about him other than his profession? Then there are the twins, also usually portrayed as good. Do people even realise what they did to Ron in his youth? I may not like his character, but he definitely didn’t deserve to have his teddy transformed into a large spider and have a hole burned through his tongue at age 3. If that wasn’t bad enough two years later they tried to have him make a unbreakable vow. Basically what I am trying to say is that people are flawed and can’t be that easily classed.
8) De-aging/taking care ofAs a fan of time-travel stories I have nothing against characters getting de-aged, but what I can’t stand to see is when an adult suddenly starts acting like a child (especially if his/her mind is completely intact). Not only that, but they usually need to be ‘taken care’ of by (male) adults. What makes this trope even more annoying is that it usually is accompanied by angst (and lots of it), slash, angst Mpreg, angst, spanking, and angst.
This time we do it right: AU redo 4th year fic Harry Potter, his wife and daughter go back in time to make a better future stong/independent!Harry HP/DG – complete Epilogue will be added on a later date.
The will reading of HJ Potter: One-shot - AU after fifth year – this is the will reading of Harry Potter based on the cliché of a manipulative Dumbledore.
Enough is enough: AU fourth year one shot (possible future sequel) – During Harry Potter's years at Hogwarts he had a couple of less than pleasant experiences. What would happen if Harry had finally enough after an incident in his fourth year– covers the entire fourth year – minor Harry/OFC
A typical day in the life of Harry Potter: AU fourh yearth - The yule ball is approaching and Harry Potter has to find a date for the ball, but when suddenly a mysterious gate appears along with five children who are strangely familiar. The Yule ball will be the least of his problems. - Some references to this time we do it right - oneshot
The Grass is always Greener:AU post timeskip oneshot/posible WIP - 'You want to do what' "I wish to resign my position as Genin of Konohagakure no Sato.'- What would make Naruto give up his dream to be the Hokage? - Naruto/OFC
Temptation: First year – In the film Harry rejected the offer, but what was the boy who's deepest desire was to be with his family really thinking? No Slash
Writing in progress
Road of Life: rewrite of To be who you are - Major AU wrong BWL story- Harry is born three years earlier then in canon. Raised outside of Britain will he and his friends accept themselves for what they are. - no slash - covers multiple years
Dragon Soul: HPXSkyrim - Dragons? Why is everyone making such a big fuss over mere dragons? Wait did that dragon just talk? And what the hell is a Dovahkiin? Maybe he shouldn't have picked up that portkey like scroll it seems he arrived at rather strange place again due to magical travel.
Fighting without a cause: AU seventh year - Albus Dumbledore and the order of the Phoenix use an old ritual to summon a hero from another world. He isn't exactly what they had expected – (initial)indifferent!Harry – no slash – no Horcruxes
When things didn't go exactly as planned: AU fifth year – What if the ritual at the beginning of 'this time we do it right' didn't exactly go as planned and only Lucy was transported back to the past. How will everyone react to the child of the golden boy and the ice princes?
better prepared: AU Post-timeskip -What if Naruto went alone on his training trip and made different allies. Strong! Naruto but not godlike – pairing undecided –not harem
a different path: what if Gohan decided to continue his training after he beat cell. What if he trains someone else Gohan/femaleOC
Harry Potter and the Auror path: Post GOF AU - Harry Potter was never the type to sit still and do nothing. What would change if Harry took a more active stance instead of waiting the entire summer for some news.
To be, who you are: Major AU wrong BWL story- Harry is born three year earlier then in canon. Raised outside of Britain will he and his friends accept themselves for what they are.
|Community:||Harry Potter incomplete|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|