Author has written 2 stories for Sweeney Todd.
Well, my name is I Like Turtles for two reasons: 1 - All the other names were taken (I couldn't think of any!) and 2 - I like turtles...
My real name is...whatever you want it to be
How old are you? Old enough. Old enough to what? To...party :3
I'm a girl and I'm single, which I'm quite happy about because I like being able to have fun just being young the now.
Music and drama are my life
My friends are stupid little fucks and that's why I love them.
I love Sweeney Todd with a passion. We recently did a showcase at my drama, and although I'm a girl, I played Toby in the Sweeney Todd bit, and was told to watch it so that I could see what Pirelli's was like. It was the greatest thing I have ever seen. So there you go.
I love Glee, Family Guy, Twilight, The Simpsons, Sweeney Todd, Johnny Depp and CHOCOLATE!!!
Johnny Depp is a babe :) I have made plans to marry him and share him with my friend, Kirsty. Because we're cool.
I like this face - :3 It makes me smile :D :3 So if I use it a lot, just go with it :L
45 Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1. Every time you hear the word 'epiphany' you immediately think of someone saying 'how about a shave?'
2. 'Baker' and 'widow' become one and the same to you.
3. You find yourself unable to consume a meat pie without gagging or giving the chef a funny look.
4. You can't sit in a barber's chair without checking for gears beneath the cushion.
5. Con-men all start to have a strange Italian accent, even when they really don't.
6. The phrase 'God that's good' makes you think of cannibalism.
7. Any form of lyrics with the line 'pretty women' gives you the odd feeling of someone hovering over you holding something sharp.
8. You have a strange phobia of tea kettles.
9. Whenever you see a building with a window on the roof, you think of Sweeney Todd up there
10. You drive by a Barber shop and think 'hmm'
11. when you see someone wearing a black and white striped shirt, it reminds you of Sweeney in his beach outfit...
12.Not only do you own the DVD and the soundtrack - you know the lyrics off by heart.
13.You re-enact Helena's Worst Pies in London in your own kitchen.
14.Whenever you get into a discussion about movies with your friends, you're out to convince them Sweeney Todd is the BEST movie ever made. Even if they look at you like this O_O.
15.You can't walk past a barber shop anymore without thinking of Sweeney Todd.
16.You can't think of PIES, FLOUR or ROLLING PINS anymore without thinking of Mrs Lovett.
17.Everytime you walk down to the sea, you start to hum/think of By the Sea.
18.You've written your own Sweeney fic.
19.Whenever a problem comes up or you get into a fight with someone, you immediately think: what would Helena/Mrs Lovett do?
20.You want to name one of your kids after one of the Sweeney Todd characters.
21.You've co splayed/dressed up as one of the characters from Sweeney Todd.
22.You've not only bought/made the following articles Helena wears in the movie: her black lace gloves, ribboned boots, black corset,red and white by the sea bustle dress...
23.Give yourself a gold star if you wear the said articles OUTSIDE. In public. How's THAT for devoted? Or just plain nutty...
24.You catch yourself thinking/talking like Mrs Lovett. Wot, wot was that, love? Me ears isn't wot they once wos. Now, where's that flamin' Mr T gone to?
25. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
26. If someone asks you to explan the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
27. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
28. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
29. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
30. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
31. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
32. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
33. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
34. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' whenever you see pies in a shop.
35. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie."
36. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
37. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
38. Whenever someone happens to say "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
39. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
40. Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think "Wow here's something that doesn't remind me of... SWEENEY TODD!!
41. You have the movie memorized
42. You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
43. Instead of saying "the beach" you say "by the sea"
44. You sing "My friends to your razor and/or kitchen knives
45. You have a strange fear of tea kettles.
Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1. Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think, Wow, here's something that doesn't remind me of... Sweeney Todd!!
2. You have the movie memorized
3. You hyperventilate whenever Sweeney comes onto the screen
4. You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper (I sing "A Little Priest" all the time anyway :3)
5. Instead of saying "the beach" you say, "by the sea"
6. You sing "My friends" to your razor and/or kitchen knives
Paste this on your profile if you have OSTD (IT'S NOT A DISORDER! Really!)
See ya! :3
Unsafe External Link