Author has written 9 stories for Hunger Games, Warriors, and Harry Potter.
Heyy everbody! My name is Kayla (for those who knew me as Addy- that isn't my real name, it was a fake one that my friend has an odd habit of calling me) and I LOVE writing, reading, and sharks. They are my whole life. Well, not my whole life, but you know what I mean. I plan on becoming an author/marine biologist when I grow up. Yeah. Pretty epic. I'm 13 and live in Canada. No, just kidding. I live in America. :D I used to be cuppycakewithfrosting but then I changed it. (again XD)
So... yuh. This is my profile. Um, yup.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
~ PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Erma Buckles, butterfly1415 (got this from fictionpress.net), Slythindorclaw Hybrid, AvatarLuv97, AsTheDarknessFalls
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
Things to Do on an Elevator
Which shoe goes on first? Usually my right.
Ever throw a shoe at someone? Yes. It's very fun.
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I cut it, man! Oh yeah! Emo spaghetti!
Favorite ice cream? The kind that has carmel in it.
How many boxes of cereal are in your cabinet? Erm, I believe... 2?
Do you cook? If you consider boxed macaroni and heating things up in teh microwave, then yes.
Current mood? Craving Green Day.
What time is it? It is currently 2:53, but by the time you'll be reading this I'm sure it'll be different.
What is your name? Awesome stalker ninja. I mean your real name That was my real name.
What do you want to do? Well, my ultimate goal in life is to live.
Where do you want to live? On the MOON.
How many kids do you want to have? I dunno. 1? 2? What kind of questions are these?!
Do you want to get married? Sure.
Have you done drugs? Is getting high off of perfume considered "Doing drugs?"
What do you like on your pizza? I like pepperonie and mushrooms, man.
Can you cross your eyes? Yeah.
Do you make your bed? Occasionally.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
Famous Last Words
-Hey, watch this!
Yay! 100 questions time!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Bending low, hands held loosely before him, he moved in,"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
I touch the wall.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Deciding I wanted to re-do this survey.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pirates of the Carribean. (COMPLETE waste of my time.)
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The sound of my grandma and my brother playing Yahtzee.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Like five minutes ago. I was doing archery.
9. Did you dream last night?
Er... I think so.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11.When did you last laugh?
I don't even know if I laughed today. I think it was yesterday.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
There is paint, pictures, and plants.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My brother is in the same room as me. Of course I hae.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's making me think. >.>
15. What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Carribean.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd live in North Ogden, Utah.
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I believe the question you are looking for is what I wouldn't buy.
18. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I like archery.
19. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
One? Only one? Eh... that people didn't hunt sharks.
20. Do you like to dance?
Only in a floppy fashion.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
That is a trick question, because it just made me consider living abroad.
22. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
KRS. Nope, don't think so.
23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
The phone just rang like... 5 seconds ago, but I didn't answer it because I was too lazy. So I honestly don't know.
24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Downloaded? I believe it was Cooking Academy 2.
25. Last time you swam in a pool?
A couple of Tuesdays ago.
26. Type of music you like most?
Rock/whatever I'm in the mood for
27. Type of music you dislike most?
28. Are you listening to music right now?
No. I haven't listened to music in like two days, man. It's killing me.
29. What color is your bedroom carpet?
30. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would definitely make my room bigger. It's puny.
31. What was the last thing you bought?
Em... I believe it was a wallet. I can't remember.
32. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
33. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
34. Do you have a garden?
35. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
That question offends me. Of course I do.
36. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I'l just pretend I didn't hear them tell me to wake up. (That earned me like an extra 15 minutes
37. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
BILLIE JOE, man.
38. Who sent the last text message you received?
Lysia Lopez. (You don't even know who she is...)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
PetsMart. It has fish and birds and lizard. Ohyush.
40. What time is bed time?
Whenever I feel like it.
41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
42. How many tattoos do you have?
43. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I have considered it many times.
44. What did you do for your last birthday?
I pet STINGRAYS, man.
45. Do you carry a donor card?
46. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
47. Is the glass half empty or half full?
I don't care. I just want to know who's been drinking my juice.
48. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Nevada, I believe.
49. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I dunne eat tomatos. That is, never.
50. Have you ever won a trophy?
Only 10 million. Just kidding.
51. Are you a good cook?
... You're kidding, right?
52. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Which type of 'gas' are we talking about here?
53. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Billie Joe man.
54. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
55. Do you touch-type?
56. What's under your bed?
I believe the question you're looking for is, what isn't under my bed XD
57. Do you believe in love at first sight?
58. Think fast, what do you like right now?
I like my house. (Which I am currently not at...)
59. Where were you on Valentine's day?
I was at school, man.
60. What time do you get up?
Usually around 9:30ish.
61. What was the name of your first pet?
62. Who is the second to last person to call you?
I believe... my mom?
63. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Going to an archery competition.
64. How are you feeling right now?
Tired and homesick.
65. What do you think about the most?
Worries. I believe I am worrying half the time.
66. What time do you get up in the morning?
I believe this question has already been asked.
67. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I dunno... I'd tell them when I felt like it.
68. Who would you tell first?
I believe my family would already know, so my friend Natalie.
69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
17 miracles. Best movie ever.
70.Do you sing in the shower?
71. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I am starting to feel that this quiz is slightly repetetive.
72. What do you do most when you are bored?
Stare at my computer screen.
73. What do you do for a living?
74. Do you love your job?
If I had a job, sure I would.
75. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I grow up? I want to be alive, man.
76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Marine Biologist, living among the sharks.
77. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
This question makes my head hurt.
78. How many keys on your key ring?
I believe none. I do have chapstick on my key ring, though.
79. Where would you retire to?
Someplace by the ocean.
80. What kind of car do you drive?
It would be cool if I could drive.
81. What are your best physical features?
Definitely my eyes.
82. What are your best characteristics?
Ehh... I'm good a writing?
83. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
It might be easier to name where I wouldn't go.
84. What kind of books do you like to read?
Stuff with fight and violence and gore, man.
85. Where would you want to retire to?
Refer back to question 79.
86. What is your favorite time of the day?
87. Where did you grow up?
For the safety of my privacy, that question remains unanswered.
88. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Maybe half an hour.
89. What are you reading now?
90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
DEFINITELY a night owl.
91. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
My tongue is the shortest tongue in the world. Of course it can't.
92. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
93. Do you have pets?
94. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I dunno... 4? 5? These aren't the types of things that I worry about.
95. What is your best childhood memory?
When I nearly suffocated my brother with pine needles. Oh yeah.
96. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Considering the fact that I'm thirteen, none.
97. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
This quiz has wasted nearly half an hour of my life!
98. What is most important in life?
99. What Inspires You?
People on deviantART, Natalie Finamore, Bilie Joe Armstrong, and many, many more.
Anyone notice that quiz only has 99 questions, not the 100 it promised?
Random Harry Potter crap! 8D
List twelve characters from your favourite story, in no particular order.
1. Sirius Black O.O
2. Remus Lupin
3. James Potter
5. Ron Weasley
6. Ginny Weasley
7. Fred Weasley
8. George Weasley
10. Arthur Weasley
11. Molly Weasley
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Ginny and Molly? If they were aiming for romance, then heck no. Oh yeah, and no, I haven't ^^
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Never considered it, never will. Dobby's adorable, not hot.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Dumbledore got George pregnant?
...Yeah, that's so going to happen.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Winky? No. Have to be very creative, that's for sure... Hey! I just got one! Maybe I'll write it soon...
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Remus and Ginny. -sniggers-
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Ginny and Winky or Ron and Arther? Probably Ginny and Winky, but both make me wanna puke.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Fred walked in on Remus and Dumbledore? Why, I'm pretty sure he'd be mentally scared, I know I would be. Either that or he'd burst out laughing O.o
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
James and Arthur. It have to be some sort of time travel gig.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Sirius and George fluff. -burts out laughing-
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
George/Dumbledore hurt/comfort fic. Hmm. That's... interesting.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
I really doubt there's a song that would match for Dumbledore, just saying.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Sirius, Ginny, and Dumbledore? Warning: This Fic makes absolutely no sense; read at your own risk.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Ron? I believe I read them daily.
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Sirius and Fred are in a happy relationship until Fred runs off with Dobby. Sirius, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Molly and a brief unhappy affair with Dumbledore, then follows the wise advice of Ron and finds true love with James.
I believe that's not very plausible at all. I don't think that Ron could give wise advice if he tried.
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
James and Fred. Sorry, they never knew each other and Sirius is MINE.
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
How would Winky react if Molly died? I doubt she'd care, seeing as they don't know each other.
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 6, 3, 9, or 10?
Ginny, James, Winky, or Arthur? Well, I'd say Ginny, seeing as she was anxious to join it anyways and James and Arthur are already a part of it, and Winky could really care less.
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
Remus, Ron, George, or Molly? Don't even consider it. Remus has been hurt by them far too many times, and the latter 3 have suffered a severe loss in their family by them. It's just wrong.
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Ginny/Winky or Remus/Dobby? Wow. Just wow.
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
James, Ginny, or Fred? Ginny, dude. You can't date your brother.
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Ginny, Winky, or Molly? Probably Ginny, I wouldn't be surprised if either Harry or Hermione introduced her to it.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Sirius, Dobby, Ginny, George, or Molly. Sirius all the way, bro. He's MINE.
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Ron and Winky. Hmm. Well, Ron would probably find some way to offend Winky (it's really not that hard) and she commits suicide out of misery.
...Yup, that works.
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
Remus and George. Humor, probably.
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
Sirius kill Remus or Winky kill Ron. Probably Winky kills Ron; refer to question 23 to know why.
26. Who would make the best Auror, 6, 9, or 3?
James, Ginny, or Winky? James, probably.
27. Who's most likely to have more kids than the Weasleys, 4, 6, or 10?
Dobby, Ginny, or Arthur. Ginny, she's always seemed like a player to me. -sniggers-
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
Ginny or Winky? Ginny.
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
Sirius, Ron, Ginny or Dumbledore? Ron, he'd be the easiest, I think.
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
George? Probably 24.
Big Harry Potter Survey
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
I feel offended. Of course I am.
Could You Prove That Statement In Court?
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
You bet I do.
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Read All The Books?
Only EIGHT FREAKIN TIMES.
What Do You Think Of JKR?
She's God, bro.
Have you Been to A Release Party?
No, but I really want to.
Ever cried while reading one of the books?
Had A Dream About Harry Potter?
About Harry Potter in general or specifically about Harry Potter? Cause I had a dream just last night about Voldemort. I seem to have a lot of those. Oh yeah, and it had Neville in it, too. Completely random, but, of course, Voldemort was try to kill me.
Been To A Fansite?
Don't believe so. If I have, it's been a while.
Been to JKR’s Site?
Have You Ever Roleplayed?
If So/Do..Who were you/ are you?
Did you use to have an absurd theory?
What was it?
Did you/Do you hide your obbsession?
No. Just no.
Did it/ Does it work?
Ever dressed up like a Character? For Halloween or Just No Reason at all?
Ever noticed That You can’t “Spell Hermione without Ron”?
Ooh, not until now!
Notice That If Harry&Hermione Got Married They’d Have EXACT Same Initials?
Very true, very true. Ever noticed that if Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift got married they'd have the exact same name?
Did you just try to prove that wrong?
I don't think it's possible to prove it wrong.
Have you noticed That Lily Evans And Ginny Weasley are a lot alike?
That's why both father and son fell for them ;)
Do you find it weird that Harry & His Dad Fell In Love With Girls So A Like?
Do you know what fanfiction is?
Ever Been To A Fanfiction site?
Are you a member of a fanfiction site?
Do you write fanfiction?
Do you like to write fanfiction?
Hmm, I wonder?
Ever had Harry Potter Candy?
I've wanted to, but sadly, no.
Do you own a lot of Harry Potter Stuff?
Just the books, but that's only 7. So no.
Do you have Harry Potter Scene It?
Do You Have A Harry Potter Shirt?
Wish I did.
What Character Are You Most Often Compared Too?
Never been compared, but if I was, I'm betting on Hermione.
Do You Agree With This?
What Are They?
Do you object to being Called By them?
To deny them would be to deny everything.
Are Your friends Supportive of your obsession?
None of them are big fans and they don't really care.
Do you have any inside jokes that relate to Harry Potter?
Wish I did.
What’s One?(You don’t have to explain)
I don't have one, so stop asking. (Yeah, that's right, I'm being snappay. Deal with it, fools.)
Wow, I'm most surprised if you actually read through all that. Heh, probably not.