Author has written 7 stories for A Cinderella Story, Flipped, Ingo, and Are You Alone on Purpose?.
Hello, my name is Ayamey Caro. I was born in Havana Cuba i am 13 years old and a hopeless romantic. i spend most of my time reading or writing poetry or short stories. i also love the ingo trilogy and any other book written by helen dunmore, j.k rowling, and i love alice hoffman as well. i read poetry and write it but i tend to doubt my abilities so i would like to know what your thoughts are about my work.. . i started writing poetry ay age 11 and short stories at age 7. i have always loved reading and unlike most teenagers i almost never watch tv. i have never won any prizes for writting in my school, thats mostly because im too scared of letting my writing out there, i fear people might hate it. i guess you could say im an ingo fanatic and i have read every single book and look forward to what might be the 5th book. there is not much information about it yet but i really hope it comes out. i will be writing my poetry and short stories down and hopefully people will comment and rate and i will truly understand if i am good enough to enter the world of literature hopefully i am...
1) You have a million drawings of the sea and various characters from Ingo in your sketch book.
2) You got really excited when you discovered that St. Senara was actually based on a real town- Zennor in Cornwall.
3) Ditto with St. Pirans and St. Ives.
4) You started to learn Mer, once you discovered that it was actually Cornish.
5) When you finally got the last book, you sat and stroked it for about a minute before you actually opened it.
6) Whenever you go to Cornwall, you look around to try and spot any of the Mer lurking about.
7) You tried to breath underwater to see if you could breathe underwater.
8) You resolved to keep trying to breathe underwater, even after you nearly drowned the first time.
9) You got insanely excited when you found out there is a city in Portugal called Faro.
10) You cried when you found out there were only four books.
11) You cried at the end of the Crossing of Ingo.
12) You cried at the end of the Crossing of Ingo- but not just because of what happened at the end, because it was the last book and there was NO MORE INGO!!!!!
13) You still get weird looks because of a presentation you did on ‘Why the Mer actually Exist’
14) You tell people off for saying the word ‘Mermaids’, and tell them that you should say ‘The Mer’ (Even though you actually say mermaids by accident sometimes...)
15) You get secretly annoyed when people call Conor, Conner.
16) When you secretly imagine Sapphire jumping into Ingo and swimming away with Faro.
17) You made your friend play ‘Ingo’ with you in the swimming pool. When you were both aged 14.
18) When people say that mermaids have scaly tails, you give them a patronising look and say “The Mer have tails like seals, everyone know that.”
19) You dragged your entire family on the 6 hour journey down to Zennor in Cornwall, to go on an ‘Ingo Pilgrimage’.
20) You then drag your family on a 8 mile coastal walk around the Zennor area, to try and find a cottage that looks like it could be Sapphire and Conors cottage.
21) Ditto to try and find the cove to get into Ingo.
22) You looked up houses for sale in the Zennor area, to try and find a cottage like Sapphire and Conors.
23) When you’ve found one, you try and persuade your parents to let you move there.
24) You examine the Zennor coast very carefully on Google Maps to try and find Sapphire and Conors cottage.
25) you try to talk to seagulls at the beach
(By SapphireOceans, with No. 16 by Mbali97.)
Are you obsessed with Ingo? Then copy and paste this, and add your own!!!
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend. XD
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever. :(
when im upset- hug me
for the record im also new to fanfiction , so i havent got much experience being here online writing poetry, so im just gonna inform you that i will probrably make alot of mistakes ... :)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
If you dream about books/movies/etc that you're obsessed with, copy and paste this into your profile.
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
Saw it. Wanted it. Threw a fit. Got it.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV than reading. If you are part of the 35 who read more than you watch TV then copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy paste this to your profile if you memorize Shakespearean lines just for the fun of it.
Copy paste this on your profile if you live in the books you read and your fantasy.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to it's chessey music. Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" Crazy is when you have a thumb war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you memorized every single line of the Harry Potter series. Crazy is when your so obsessed with CSI that you bang on the T.V. every now and then to see if Grissom will come out . Crazy is when you’re going through this as a checklist. Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments. Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day. Crazy is when your crazy. Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym. Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown. Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them. When you go to look at cats and can't stop. Crazy is when your binder of Spanish vocabulary words gets so big and thick that you title it Harry Potter and the Spanish Vocabulary. Crazy is when you doze off playing your virtual iPod in your head and are snapped out of it when I friend asks you why your wiggling to what seems like a beat. Crazy is when you stand on the street corner dressed in snazzy costumes and sing the Lollipop song at the top of your lungs while waving at random cars as they drive by. Crazy is when you fall out of bed and then ask the floor if it's ok. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Jasper Hale is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you try to make up the twilight characters signatures. Crazy is when you go on a sugar high when you haven't eaten anything sugary all day.Crazy is when someone knocks you flat on your back and your the one who gets up laughing. Crazy is when you draw shoes on your revision paper when you're supposed to be revising. Crazy is when you scream when the toaster pops after watching something kind of scary. Crazy is when you watch a movie or read a book and you start being the characters in the book along with being yourself! Crazy is when you force yourself to become slap happy to lessen a blow. Crazy is when you change the lyrics to 'Frosty the Snowman' and walk around the playground sining 'Frosty the Snow Pile!'. Crazy is when you start talking to yourself and don't realize it until you notice the stares you're getting. Crazy is when you make up your own little world based on books and pretend you live in it. Crazy is when you Sing and dance around at recess to 'Caramal Dancen'..."People are you ready to join us now!"crazy is when you act like your favorite characters of a book are next to you when theyre not. look it up on YouTube!!! Crazy is when you sit in a tree and scream "AGA DOO DOO DOO! AGA DOO DOO DOO! AGA...", at random people who walk by. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
my youtube account:
Unsafe External Link