Poll: What should the next story in my Mixed Hearts series be? Vote Now!
Author has written 38 stories for Power Rangers, Grey's Anatomy, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, and Bones.
So, yeah. Just a girl who loves to write and finds a habit of feeling nostalgic over things from my childhood very easily, which sparked my interest to write fanfiction.
Follow me on twitter at dandelion6571.
Some more about myself:
-I am a freshman at RWU.
-I went to a summer camp known as PCC and its...indescribable in a good way. I wish I lived there, in other words. I might reference some things to it (like the craziness of some of my characters) in my stories.
- I love power rangers, but I don't know much about any team from Space to Wild Force, including those two teams. Basically, I mainly know MMPR-Turbo and NS-PRS.
-I'm part Irish, Scottish, and Lithuanian.
Color: purple and orange
Element to control: Fire
Hobbies: bowling, sewing, writing fan fiction, knitting, CAD (computer aided design)
Book: any book that is written by V.C. Andrews, Mortal Instruments series, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
Movie genre: Comedy.
Season of PR: MMPR, NS (who doesn't love ninjas?), DT, MF, RPM
Food: Pizza, popcorn, ice cream, candy corn, funnel cake, Cheetos
What I want to be when I grow up: Architect
Shows: Power Rangers, Zoom, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Whose Line Is It Anyway, The Voice, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Touch, Once Upon a Time, The Fosters, Forever, and House of Anubis.
Cartoons: Animaniacs, TMNT (1987 and 2012 versions), Invader Zim, Rugrats, Pinky and the Brain, Powerpuff Girls, and various other ones
Movies: Rugrats Go Wild, Now You See Me, Grown Ups, Big Wedding, Dumb and Dumber, We're the Millers.
Music Artist/Band: Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes, Blake Shelton, Hyannis Sound, Rascal Flatts (just about any country artist, really, but those ones are my top ones)
YouTube Channels: Pewdiepie, Smosh, Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, TheFineBros, MyMusic, SmoshGames, WatchUsLiveAndStuff, Tyler Oakley, Paint, Jacksgap
- This is for Pink Lightspeed Ranger's story.
Take what you want, steal my pride, build me up, or cut me down to size, shut me out, but I'll just scream, I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me
- Natasha Bedingfield, Strip Me
Something Like That - Vida/Chip songfic. Chapters set to songs that I will relate the Chip/Vida relationship to. Set a couple years before they become rangers to some years after that, each chapter a new year. So how do I see the Vida/Chip relationship? Slightly AU in some parts. Completed.
Beautiful Soul - Lily/Casey songfic. Set to songs I can relate the Lily/Casey relationship to. Set a couple years before they become rangers to some years after that, each chapter a new year. Slightly AU in some parts. Set in same life as "Something Like That."
As She's Walking Away - Maddie/Nick songfic. Set to songs I can relate the Maddie/Nick relationship to. Set a couple years before they become rangers to some years after that, each chapter a new year. Slightly AU in some parts. Set in same life as "Something Like That."
God Gave Me You -Tori/Blake songfic. Set to songs I can relate the Tori/Blake relationship to. Set a couple years before they become rangers to some years after that, each chapter a new year. Slightly AU in some parts. Set in same life as "Something Like That."
Calling All Angels - Kira/Conner songfic. Set to songs I can relate the Kira/Conner relationship to. Set a couple years before they become rangers to some years after that, each chapter a new year. Slightly AU in some parts. Set in same life as "Something Like That."
Consider Me Gone - One shot based on all of the above Power Ranger songfics, set to Reba McEntire's "Consider Me Gone."
That Should Be Me: House of Anubis one-shot set to Justin Bieber's "That Should Be Me." Set at the end of Season 2. Mick saw Mara and Jerome kiss at the party and watches their relationship develop so soon after his fell apart. Completed.
Crossovers In a Series:
Let it Out
1.Just Breathe - Grey's Anatomy fic, slightly AU. What if Meredith had a sister she never knew about? What if Christina had a cousin she barely knew? What if Alex had a sister that he hated to talk about? When three girls are found with similar injuries and a fear of men, can the Seattle Grace Mercy West team figure out who they are and what's wrong with them? Will the past be revealed? Set between seasons 7 and 8. Completed.
2. What About Now: Now that they have a place to stay, the three girls must deal with their pregnancy. Alex, Meredith, and Cristina turn to an old friend in Los Angeles for help, knowing she's the best to deal with this sort of thing. Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice crossover. Couples as are in shows. AU 'cause I'm having Dell be an extremely smart nineteen year old so I can have a Dell/OC pairing.
1. House of Rangers - Power Rangers Crossover with House of Anubis. Nina Martin isn't just the Chosen One. She also holds a secret no one is supposed to know. When everything seems normal and fine after Sibuna finds the Mask of Anubis and things are how they should be, Nina Martin gets the call for something she has to admit she's been dreading. Leaving Anubis House without much of a goodbye or warning, Nina finds herself back with her family in California, now as one of six defenders of the planet, along with her older brother. What will happen when her two worlds collide and secrets are revealed? Can Nina keep her life at Anubis secret from her fellow rangers, and can she keep her ranger secret from the Sibuna gang? Takes place during Power Rangers Samurai and at the end of Season two of House of Anubis. Nina/Fabian, Mike/Emily, Kevin/Mia Complete.
2. Touchstone of Ra- Sequel to House of Rangers. Crossover of Power Rangers and House of Anubis. Based on the special Touchstone of Ra that aired to close out the HOA series. One-shot. Cannon couples. Complete.
3. House of The End - Sequel to Touchstone of Ra. Power Rangers Crossover with House of Anubis. Twenty six years after Nina finishes her samurai ranger duties, she thinks that's it. Yet, when the end of the world comes and there's only one safe place to go, someone else in her family becomes a ranger. It's neither of her siblings, nor is it one of her friends, but it is rather her oldest child. Nina never thought that her children would have to go through what she did, but fate proved otherwise. Fabian/Nina, Mike/Emily, Mia/Kevin, Summer/Dillon, Gemma/Flynn, OC/Gem, Jayden/Antonio, Ziggy/K On Hiatus.
Wish You Were Here - AU, very. What if one of the rangers gets murdered, and the others are brought in for questioning. And one wants to help find out who killed them? Can the rangers help solve the murder mystery without revealing their secret identities? Bones and Power Rangers crossover. More to be explained in actual story when I write it. Tommy/Kim, Jason/Trini, Billy/Hayley, Conner/Kira, Tori/Blake. MMPR, PRDT, PRNS. Completed.
Sweet Sixteen-Kimberly and Tommy's eldest daughter had just turned sixteen. After a car shopping trip, things start to go wrong. Kim comes home from a business trip to learn her husband had been murdered and both her daughters may be missing. With the help of a forensic anthropologist and an FBI agent, can she find out who killed her husband and what happened to her daughters? Will be rated M for violence reasons. Bones/Power Rangers crossover. Kim/Tommy, Jason/Trini, OC/OC Completed.
Come Wake Me Up - Power Rangers Crossover with Flashpoint. Set during season 1 of Flashpoint. Different take on my story "Hold Me Tight." Same characters, same scenario, different career paths. Kim changed her name to Julianna Callaghan instead of Arianna Nutall and became an officer in the SRU. Set in 2008, starting in the episode "Planets Aligned" and goes through a bit after "Between Heartbeats." An old friend turned foe for Kim is found after she and her team get a call about a kidnapping, one of the people kidnapped being her daughter. However, her teammates don't know anything about her past as Kimberly Ann Hart. With help of her other friends that have been hiding from the same friend turned foe, can she defeat the foe, find her old love, and return to her old life all while keeping things secret from her coworkers until the right time? Pairings: Tommy/Kim (Jules), Cam/Leanne, Kira/Conner, rest cannon couples in Flashpoint. Slight AU of Flashpoint.
Keep Me In Mind
1.Hold Me Tight-When something happens at the gymnastics studio in Florida, Kim and a couple of her friends are forced to change their names and relocate and remain in hiding from a psychotic man. But will their choice of town lead to more than what one of them bargained for? And can one person help them put a stop to this once and for all? Tommy/Kim, OC/OC, Jason/Trini, Rocky/Aisha, Adam/Tanya, Billy/Hayley, Kira/Conner Completed.
2. Keep Me In Mind - When a face from her parents past starts ruining her life, Sephie runs to the one person she knows will help her. And she knows she'll really be protected when she meets with the newest ranger team, and becomes one herself...accidentally of course. Or was it really? Sephie will do anything to make sure her family gets the peace they deserve, all while dealing with the life of a ranger and love. AU of Jungle Fury, taking place in 2016. Theo/Lily, Casey/Sephie. Completed.
On the Road (Possible to be Rewritten)
1. Cool It- Ninja Storm, Au. First in so far four part series. 17 year old Jenna Leigh Oliver moves to Blue Bay Harbor with a secret and in hopes of finding her twin sister, who she kept in contact with but hasn't seen in years. Jenna's career made it hard. She's been in Blue Bay for a few years and enrolled into the Hot and Cold Ninja Academy, home of the fire and ice elements. She has the fire element, and she along with another student get chosen to be the fire and ice rangers. Little did they know that they knew each other, until they spot each other in Storm Chargers. Jenna has been friends with Shane, Tori, and Dustin. Her twin Melissa Jean Oliver, is the ice ranger, later to be revealed by Jenna. She's not as social, so she hardly knows the three wind rangers. But what she didn't know was that Jenna is the fire ranger until that day in Storm Chargers. They (like the thunder twins from series above) share a mind link, and are blood relatives to Tommy Oliver. Jenna has the ability to detect evil rangers as does Jasmine (from thunder twins) due to a gift she was born with. Jenna is a famous singer known as J. Leigh , who took a break to live low for a while. But she loves to go cycling and competes in that. Melissa only loves to ice skate, and she's famous for it. (2003) Completed.
2. Working Together- After their fiasco in Blue Bay, they both move in with Tommy in Reefside only to yet again become rangers and finish senior year. they each maintain long distance relationships with their boyfriends (Hunter/Jenna and Cam/Melissa). During their year here, they help Tommy and Kimberly Hart work out their problems and get back together. Couples: Kira/Conner, Jenna/Hunter, Melissa/Cam, Tommy/Kim. Completed. (2004)
3. Today - It's 2006 and Melissa and Cam's wedding day. The twins, throughout the course, reflect on their past as rangers, knowing about the rangers, and what their lives have so far been like. One-shot. Jenna/Hunter, Melissa/Cam, Tommy/Kim, Tori/Blake, Conner/Kira. Completed.
4. Reflection - Melody, Andrea, and Mike want to know why they have to become Samurai rangers, or rather how. As their mothers tell them of their past and what happened when they growing up, they learn of their parent's ranger past. This is a series of one shots that goes with this series. Takes place in 2023, two years before the next one just so this series makes more sense. Jenna/Hunter, Melissa/Cam, Tommy/Kim, others mentioned. Completed.
Daughter of Legends (Possible to be Rewritten)
1. Fire Power - Prequel to "Making It Work." Tommy and Kim's 16 year old daughter, (Tommy and Kim are older than they actually seem in the series) Jackie Oliver, is living in Blue Bay Harbor for this year. She is unsure of the reason why her family moved their, but when they do, she didn't expect to become a power ranger. Her parent's didn't even expect it. She has been attending the Flame Ninja Academy, which is in Angel Grove, where they move to Blue Bay from, and once she's given a morpher, they move to Blue Bay so she can help the other rangers. And since she just moved to Blue Bay Harbor (she won't actually start fighting as a ranger until Blake and Hunter are captured by Choobo in Return of Thunder), she has a hard time making friends. But shortly after joining the others, she starts to break free of her shy shell. For this fic, Kelly and Kim are cousins (In MMPR, the episode Enter the Lizinator, Kim's cousin Kelly is mentioned, who happens to be a red head like the Kelly in this season). Jackie/Hunter Completed.
2. Is it Time Yet? - During the summer in between the defeat of Lothor and start of the next school year, what happens when Jackie, Hunter, Tori, Blake, Shane, Dustin, Cam, and a couple others are all sucked back in time to receive a power and help defeat a villain twice? And how can her parents help? Jackie/Hunter, Tori/Blake, Kim/Tommy. Completed.
3. Making It Work- Sequel to "Is it Time Yet?" With her parents still missing and Ivan Ooze still out there, Jackie has to move to Reefside to finish out senior year. Little did she know that protecting the dino gems also meant she would be mentoring the new team. But not to fear. In her father's absence, her Uncle Billy and Aunt Hayley are there to help. Especially when Jackie and Becca are kidnapped and end up becoming rangers themselves. Not to mention Jackie has to take care of her now four year old brother. How can she handle the pressures of school, taking care of her brother, and being a ranger without the help of her parents? Will Ivan Ooze actually be defeated? Jackie/Hunter Becca/Trent Conner/Kira Billy/Hayley Tommy/Kim. Completed.
4. Magical Times - Sequel to "Making It Work." Now twenty years old (she was 17 in first story, 18 in second, and a year passed in between since this series aired in 2006 and dino thunder aired in 2004) and wanting to explore, Jackie Oliver sets her sights on the beautiful Briarwood town. Only when she got there, she didn't expect to have to be in ranger gear again, this time a new color. She makes friends with the other five rangers, but has trouble with being back in business. Loving everything in music and wanting to be a famous singer (much like Kira) one day, she gets a job at the music shop where her new teammates work. Unfortunately, she has a lot on her mind with challenges unrelated to ranger duties. So what will happen? Hunter/Jackie Nick/Maddie Chip/Vida Completed.
5. Operation Misery - A month after the defeat of the Master, Jackie is once again called on to become a ranger, a part of the operation overdrive team. But due to a tragic thing that happened to her during her time as a mystic force ranger, she never wanted to be one again. Now 21, will she choose to take the opportunity, or will she have someone else take her place? But what would she do if her sister since she was born is also asked to become a ranger? Jackie/Hunter, Becca/Trent, Mack/Rose, Will/Ronny, Dax/OC. Completed.
6. Wild At Heart - A big day for Hunter and Jackie. Can they pull off a normal wedding or will they have chaos to deal with? Completed.
7. The Dragon's Adventure - Title possible to change. After her adventure on the overdrive team, her wedding, and an epic tragedy, Jackie finishes her ninja training and is asked to travel to Ocean Bluff to help out Sensei Giroflee's friend. But what Sensei Giroflee doesn't tell her is that its dealing with ranger business. Hunter tags along after Jackie begs him to and neither were expected to be tossed back into the world of rangers, let alone Jackie becoming one again. Jackie/Hunter Kira/Conner Dom/Fran Lily/Casey. Completed.
8. Stop For A Minute - It's attack of the Venjix virus and everyone is rushing towards the city of Corinth. Jackie, along with her family (which includes every single past ranger, whether she's worked with them or not), manage to get through and live out their new lives and jobs. Her life is tossed into turmoil once again when her and Becca take up the roles as the pink and indigo RPM rangers. But who is there to take over when Jackie can't fill her position? And it's something that could have been prevented if the timing was more careful? Jackie/Hunter, Becca/Trent Summer/Dillon Conner/Kira Completed.
9. Somewhat Samurai - Jackie may have been destined to become a samurai ranger, but can she handle it? It'll be tough when she has two kids and a seven year old to raise, considering there's a no contact rule. But what if she is able to make a deal with Mentor Ji where she helps out, but can live a normal life? What does she help these new rangers with? Love life? Everyday problems? Nighlok issues? Teamwork complications? Everything! Can she handle it all? Jackie/Hunter, Mia/Kevin, Mike/Emily Completed.
Perks of a Ninja: A Forever Red Tale - Sixteen year old Jackie Oliver is asked to use her ninja skills to follow her father and the other red rangers on their mission to the moon. While doing so, she is sending what's happening to the female rangers. What'll come of that? Completed.
1.Triple Threat - First in who knows how many stories for this series. Sarah, Katey, and Eloise Oliver, triplets with a mind link and ninja powers who happen to be the daughters of Tommy and Kimberly Oliver, live in Blue Bay Harbor once they get their ranger morphers. While they are there, they get jobs at their cousins shop and stay with her. The three attend the Lost Element Academy on the outskirts of Angel Grove. Sarah controls fire, Eloise controls lightning, and Katey controls ice. They soon join forces with the wind, samurai, and thunder rangers. This takes them on a whole new adventure as they make new friends and let alone, new boyfriends. But if one of them holds a dark secret, how will it affect them all? Hunter/Sarah, Leanne/Cam, Shane/Katey Tori/Blake Dustin/Eloise Completed.
2. Three is the Magic Number - Now living in Reefside with their parents and finishing out senior year, the trio once again gets sucked into ranger business when they discover the dino gems underneath their house. And then their dad is back in the game too? What more chaos can there be? Conner/Kira, Shane/Katey, Eloise/Dustin, Hunter/Sarah, Tommy/Kim Completed.
3.One Left Alone - It's a special day for two of the triplets, but how will it work out? Katey/Shane, Eloise/Dustin, Sarah/Hunter Post Mystic Force, Pre Operation Overdrive. Completed.
4.Knee Deep- Shortly following the wedding, Sarah gets called back into the line of duty. Now engaged to Hunter, the two help the overdrive rangers on their journey of finding the legendary Corona Aurora. And what'll happen when familiar faces get called back to duty as well? Sarah/Hunter, Eloise/Dustin, Katey/Shane, Mack/Rose, Ronny/Will Completed.
5. Jungle Sisters - As a favor to their Sensei, the three girls are asked to head to Ocean Bluff to help out a friend of hers, but the part about becoming rangers again isn't mentioned. Sarah becomes the dragon jungle fury ranger, Eloise the leopard jungle fury ranger, and Katey the eagle jungle fury ranger. But when two have step down due complications and one is haunted by a face of the past more so than the others, will their husbands be willing to step in? Jarrod/Sarah/Hunter, Katey/Shane, Eloise/Dustin, Lily/Casey. Completed.
Protected - Mystic Force one-shot for this series. What happened in between Dino Thunder and Katey and Eloise's weddings? This is the general idea of the triplet's and Kira's involvement with Mystic Force. Katey/Shane, Eloise/Dustin, Sarah/Hunter, Kira/Conner. Completed.
1. New Girl - Kennedi Ford loved traveling and adventure. For a few years she has been training at the Ember academy, a ninja academy that teaches students how to control the element of fire. When her Sensei gives her a morpher days before the academy is attacked, what does the young girl decide to do? Good thing Kelly is a family friend. Kennedi/Hunter, Tori/Blake Complete.
2. Double Act - After her ranger gig in Blue Bay Harbor, Kennedi decides she wants to stay there. She has a job, good friends, and the only thing missing is her sister. Of course, she does come back to visit on an almost daily basis, but it's not the same. But as she's heading to work one day, a weird green portal opens up and sucks her in, leaving her in a strange place. Here she finds a silver bracelet with an orange stone in the middle. So what happens when after reaching out and touching it, she finds herself back in the spandex fighting against the dino rangers, one who she can't seem to hurt? Kennedi/Hunter, Conner/Kira In Progress.
3. Not Over Yet - After getting started in their music career, Kennedi and Kira take a trip to the lovely town of Briarwood. The only problem is that what is supposed to be a peaceful break turns into another adventure with new powers, suits, and enemies. Along with five others, it's up to the Ford twins to help keep the world safe once more. Kennedi/Hunter, Nick/Maddie, Vida/Chip, Kira/Conner.
4. My Kinda Party - Thinking they could hang it up, Kennedi and Kira are once more asked to become a ranger. The only surprising thing is that they are recruited by a family friend. They are asked to be a part of Operation Overdrive. After hearing that this team is based upon adventure and travel, the young twenty two year old gladly accepts her spot. And what will happen when a face from the past shows up in a major team up? Kennedi/Hunter, Mack/Rose, Ronny/Will, Kira/Conner
5. Back to the Basics - Kennedi and Kira are warned by Kennedi's sensei that Ocean Bluff is going to need their help. Kennedi's ranger days are done, and she's left to help mentor a team that her sister is part of. It doesn't help matters with Kennedi's condition getting in the way and animal spirits running loose. Hopefully, with a little extra help, the girls will be able to survive this mess. Kennedi/Hunter, Kira/Conner, Lily/Casey, RJ/Kelly
6. Home at Last - A few years after her last stint in helping the ranger world, Kennedi lets her younger cousin move in with her, especially since Hunter had to leave for work again. But when her cousin getting involved with the ranger business begins to cause trouble for the ninja, she gets a look into her children's future. Kennedi/Hunter, Kira/Conner, Gia/Jake.
7. Tradition - Years flew by since Kennedi first had kids. Now that they're old enough, both are tasked with taking on a role Hunter's parents had once taken on before they died. However, it involves a slightly complicated situation when Kennedi has to allow her children to leave to fulfill their duties as samurai. Jayden/OC, Mike/Emily, Mia/Kevin.
8. Next Generation - Now that Kennedi is done with ranger business for good, is she really? What happens when her next eldest son and her niece become rangers for S.P.D.? Will she and Kira be able to handle it and help them out with team issues? Kennedi/Hunter, Kira/Conner, Bridge/OC, Z/OC, Sky/Syd
9. It's Five O'clock Somewhere - With their oldest kids done with their turn saving the world, it's up to Kennedi's youngest daughters and youngest nephew to save the world from the deadly computer virus. The world is not the same as they all came to know and love, but the rangers are determined to set the world back to its former glory. Kennedi/Hunter, Kira/Conner, Flynn/OC, Ziggy/K, Dillon/Summer, Gemma/OC, Gem/OC
1. Days Go By: Brian Mattos, his sister Cynthia Mattos, and his girlfriend Kayla Lawrence have always stayed together. Ever since their mother died from cancer and their father disappeared, the Mattos siblings have been on their own. Cynthia is only eighteen and was rather young when her parents left. Brian is twenty, and Kayla is only a few months younger. They met in foster care and the two have been practically inseparable since. Cynthia was always jealous her brother's attention wasn't only on her, but she grew used to it. Over the years, the three became close and made plans to escape. And given the fact they're ninjas, it wouldn't be too hard. Cynthia controls fire while her brother and Kayla control ice. They've always been there for each other and protected one another. So, what would happen if when they make it to Blue Bay Harbor, they are given the task to be power rangers? Brian/Kayla, Tori/Blake, Hunter/Cynthia
2. Downtown: Because Brian got a job in a new city, he has to move, leaving his sister behind. However, within a week of being there, he finds himself back in the ranger business. All is going well until his sister gets caught up in it once more, with unexpected consequences. What'll happen? Cynthia/Hunter, Conner/Kira, Brian/Kayla
3. What Hurts the Most: Now twenty one, Cynthia decides to travel the state while studying for architecture. On her journey, she stumbles across the humble town of Briarwood where her brother and his wife are living for the time being. She decides to stop by for a visit, but before she can, she somehow gets sucked into ranger business. And along the way, secrets are revealed that were possibly best left secret. What'll happen when Cynthia finds out she and Brian had another brother, one who was Cynthia's twin, who they were separated from when they were adopted into what they thought were their real families? Cynthia/Hunter, Brian/Kayla, Nick/Maddie, Chip/Vida
4. Colder Weather: It's no longer fun and games when Cynthia gets called by Andrew Hartford to become a ranger yet again. She's getting tired of it and wishes she could have a normal life. Of course, she has the experience which is why she was chosen, but can she handle it? Especially when a figure from her past returns with demands that are serious? Who can help? Cynthia/Hunter, Brian/Kayla, Mack/Rose, Will/Ronny
5. Why Wait: A big day for Cynthia and Hunter. Good thing the current evil has been destroyed and it can be a day of peace. Cynthia/Hunter
6. Hell on Heels: When Cynthia and Hunter take their honeymoon in Ocean Bluff, the couple did not expect her to become a ranger again. Of course, this time was more accidental. When they set foot into Jungle Karma Pizza, the owner recognized Cynthia as Master Lyn, the Lynx Master of Pai Zhuq. From the start there has been four morphers, but the fourth hasn't been activated until she set foot in the shop. Can the young married couple cope? Cynthia/Hunter, Brian/Kayla, Dom/Fran, Lily/Casey
7. The Kids: After hanging up the morphers for good to raise her child, Cynthia loved being a mother. But that takes on a whole new strain when her child and her brother's eldest become part of the S.P.D. ranger team and help fight off Emperor Gruumm. So can the two cousins follow nicely in their parents footsteps, or have horrible luck in their ranger journeys? Brian/Kayla, Cynthia/Hunter, Sky/Syd, Z/OC, Bridge/OC, Jack/Ally
8.. Don't Stop: It's five years later, and Cynthia's youngest becomes a ranger when the world is taken over. Is there no end to the line of power she started? Can she help her daughter through these tough times and realizing the meaning of life? Dillon/Summer, Cynthia/Hunter, Brian/Kayla, Flynn/Gemma, Scott/Tenaya, Dr. K/Ziggy, Gem/OC.
Shattered Glass (on hold with updates).
1. Shattered Glass - Margret "Maggie" Simmons was only sixteen when she was adopted by the Chilmans from her abusive alcoholic father. Her only escape before her rescue was at the ninja academy, where she learned to use fire in more ways than one. Now at eighteen and still haunted by nightmares, Maggie finds herself becoming what's known to the world as a power ranger. What if, while on this ranger adventure, she finally finds comfort and learns a family secret about something her father did before she was born? Maggie/Hunter, Tori/Blake, Shane/Skyla, Dustin/Marah, Leanne/Cam. Completed.
2. Broken Hearts - After the tragic death of her adoptive parents, Maggie moves herself and her adoptive siblings to Reefside, where she and her sister who is finishing up senior year end up becoming rangers. Now nineteen, Maggie has to raise her siblings - with the help of her sister, of course - help save the world, and deal with falling in love. Will her sister have to go through the same. Maggie/Hunter, Kira/Conner Completed.
3. Torn Ties - Two years later, a now twenty one year old Maggie finds herself moving once again. With her sister off in a local college in Ocean Bluff, it's up to Maggie to take care of her other younger siblings and once again, help save the world. She realizes her life may never be normal again, yet she may also find more secrets about her father. Maggie/Hunter, Nick/Maddie, Vida/Chip. Complete.
4. Smashed Windows - Now that her youngest siblings are old enough to live on their own, Maggie believes she finally has a chance to live a normal life. Her sister is still off in college and visits from time to time, but visits would soon be cut short once Maggie finds herself getting called back to duty to help out the most recent ranger team, mentored by none other than a familiar red head. From there, she goes on to finish planning a wedding and discovering something she isn't too sure how to feel about. Hunter/Maggie, Tori/Blake, Conner/Kira, Adam/Tanya, Bridge/OC Completed.
5. Damaged Mirrors - After her wedding, Maggie wishes to spend her honeymoon in the peaceful Ocean Bluff. However, when contacted by the Pai Zhuq academy about something regarding her and her sister's training, Maggie and her sister are once again thrown into the world of being rangers, something they are not new to. The twenty three and twenty two year old Chilman girls will have to cope with this life yet again, especially when the youngest finds herself falling in love and Maggie runs into a face of the past that brings the nightmares back. Not to mention the addition of a small child to the family. Maggie/Hunter, Lily/Casey, RJ/Kelly. Completed.
6. Fractured Journey - Crossover with House of Anubis (will be AU of it, and set during all seasons of it including Touchstone of Ra special). A few years before Maggie's eldest children have to go fulfill their duties as samurai rangers, her daughter finds her other powers calling her to protect the Chosen One and a set of ancient artifacts. What'll happen when she has to travel halfway around the world just to fulfill her duties as a protector? Can she successfully blend in undercover and make sure the artifacts don't fall into the wrong hands of any villain looking for the powers they possess? Couples are same as in stories above and in House of Anubis. Set in 2024. Nina/Fabian, Jerome/OC, Patricia/Eddie (when he enters in season two), Amber/Alfie, Alfie/Willow, Mara/Mick, Joy/OC. In Progress.
7. Battered Chances - Since 2008, the world has been safe from evil. Well, aside from that one time with the samurai rangers appearing. Now, in 2027 when the Nighlok are back, Maggie is heartbroken that she must send her eldest two children away to fight and follow in her footsteps. Maggie/Hunter, Mike/Emily, Kevin/Mia. Bentley/OC OC/Jerome
8.. Demolished Hope - After two children have already saved the world, Maggie ends up facing the same thing again when she learns her second eldest children end up becoming rangers themselves in 2029. The twins must face challenges their mother faced, deal with a face from the past that should not have been roaming the streets, and falling in love. Will they be able to handle it? Bridge/OC, Z/OC, Sky/Syd.
9. Divided Webs - Maggie's youngest two are now in charge of helping save the world. The only relief she gets is when she's asked to mentor the team protecting what's left of the world after the Venjix attacks in 2031. With the occasional help from her sister and husband, Maggie is learning to cope with her youngest daughters falling in love and fighting evil. What'll become of it? Dillon/Summer, OC/Flynn, Ziggy/Dr. K, Maggie/Hunter.
10. Cracked Picture - In 2033, everyone thinks everything is going fine. Venjix is gone for good, everyone is helping out in rebuilding old cities, and things are looking up. However, for the enormous family of Maggie's, there is one last thing they must do: defeat the man that has haunted all of them since Maggie was a little girl. Together, with her sons, daughters, grandchildren, in laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings of all sorts, and a few others, it is up to Maggie to face her father for one final time, but not before he begins his plan to take them down one by one.
Once Upon a Ninja's Life - (set between Damaged Mirrors and Fractured Journey). Crossover with Once Upon A Time. While Maggie was traveling one year, she came across the small town of Storybrooke Maine, where she found her newest ninja student. After about a year of this student's training, Maggie finds herself helping his family save his life.
One Last Relative - (set between Damaged Mirrors and Fractured Journey). Crossover with The Fosters. With his sister up in Maine recruiting a new ninja student, Shane gets a tip about their father and has to recruit a San Diego cop to help him. As he and Stephanie Foster hunt down the criminal, he learns that there's even more kids his father kept hidden from them and that there's a lot more worth protecting.
That's all for now. Happy Reading! :)
Unsafe External Link