Poll: Who do you guys think I should do next for the Hetalia Meets Wikipedia stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Gundam 00, Dragon Ball Z, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Samurai Jack, Ironman, and Doctor Who.
Hello my good writers or readers! My name is Taiyo-chan or just ML. I'm 16 yrs. old and I am a frequent bookworm!(no jokes about it!) I have been a reader to this site for about 2 years now and one day I decided "Aw to hell with it! I'll make a profile!" And so here I am. Neeeehhhh!
Personal Info! (Yay! Neeeehhhh!)
What is your best friends name?
My dearest buddy's name is... Yuki-chan!Neeeehhhh!(Or sometimes Kimmy.)
What's your favorite number?
It's 13, the most beloved and hated number of all existence, respectfully!
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple or Blue! Neeeehhhh! (For those who wonder about my 'Neh', I won't be stopping it! Sorry!)
The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Please don't say anything stupid. I may smack you.
Do you have a significant other?
Boyfriend? Nahh, single and really don't care.
Favorite Tv Show?
This may take a while...
All anime shows,Law and Order:SVU, Law and Order, Deadly Women, House, NCIS, First 48, Family Guy, American Dad, CSI, Nightmare Next Door, Who the B#$%* Did I Marry?, Most Shocking, Worlds Dumbest, The Boondocks, That 70's Show, Married with Children, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Chowder, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Futurama, Ed Edd N Eddy, Looney Tunes, South Park, Spongebob Squarepants. I would add more, but I don't feel like it!
I have two sisters and one brother. And they're all younger then me. Neeehhhh, pity me!
Don't remember... I think like 5'6 to 5'8.
Favorite Day of the Year?
Friday the 13th... Nothing like watching a bunch of fools freaking out from superstitions. Neeeehhhh, warms my heart.
Favorite Day of the Year?
On one half I say my birthday... Another half says christmas. The rest says the end of school.
Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I don't think I want too.
Can you do a headstand?(not using the wall.)
I could if I want to break my skull.
Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs of course! Everybody loves hugs! Especially very hard hugs! Neeeehhhh!
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate all the way!
Both of my ears are pierced.
Between the sunflower and water lily.
I have so many movies that I like it's impossible to type. But I'll let you know that most of them are action, fantasy, adventure, and horror. And with a bit of humor.
Dogs or Cats?
My favorites in anime/manga are : Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-gi-oh series, Zatch Bell, Kenichi: History's Strongest Disciple, Saiyuki, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Panic, D.Gray Man, Devil May Cry,Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Soul Eater, Black Cat, HunterxHunter, Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell SAC, Cowboy Bebop,Slayers, Azumanga Daoh, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Samurai Champloo,.hack//roots, Black Lagoon, Baccano!, Flame of Recca, Prince of Tennis, Hetalia Axis Powers, Elfen Lied, High School of the Dead, Spiral, Claymore, Pokemon, Junjou Romantica, Gundam 00 and Hayate no Gotoku. I would name more, but I dont think their would be enough space! Neeeeehhhhh!
I absolutely love reading! Especially fantasy, sci-fi, adventure or action books. I just adore books by James Patterson! He is a god! Other then him, I read I also take time to drawing , helps me in the long run in writing, and also listening to music whenever I get the chance.
My music genres are hard rock, soft rock, alternative, metal, r&b, and sometimes anime themes. Especially the full length ones! My current music obsessions are Skillet, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Gorillaz, A Day to Remember, Bullet For My Valentine, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Breaking Benjamin and Superchick. (Grabs a tissue box and blows nose)... So Inspirational...!
Best Friends and Friends
Good Friends are like stars; you cant always see them but you know they're there.
A friend will comfort you when he rejects you; Best Friend will go up to him and say "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A friend will be there for you when he dumps you; Best Friend will call him and whisper "Seven days..."
A best friend is someone who screams "I love you!" in public, not caring who hears.
A friend will help you up when you fall; Best Friend will laugh because she tripped you.
A friend helps you find your Prince Charming; Best Friend kidnap him and bring him to you.
Friends will stop you from overreacting; Best Friends will walk beside you giggling "Someone's gonna get it!"
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain; Best friend takes yours and runs away.
A friend helps you move; Best Friends help you move bodies.
Friends are like bras; close to the heart and always their for support.
A friend will bail you out of jail; Best Friend is sitting next to you saying "That was Awesome! Lets do it again!!"
A friend will bail you out of jail; Best Friend will bail you out with a grin and whisper " I told you I can run faster."
A friend will ask if you're okay; Best Friend will run ahead screaming "She's Pissed! Move!"
A friend knows a lot of things about you; Best Friend could write a very embarrassing biography of your life.
Best Friends: You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I'll get a paddle boat and save your retarded ass.
Best Friends don't let you do stupid things... alone.
A friend will teach me how to drive; Best Friend will help me push the car in the lake so I can collect insurance.
A friend will go to the concert with me; Best Friend will kidnap the band with me.
Friends are like Slinkies; they're cool , flexible, and fun to push down the stairs.
A friend will ask why your crying;Best Friend will have a shovel to bury the jerk who made you cry.
A friend will hide me from the cops; Best Friend is the reason their after me.
Your my Best Friend foreve_. But no R cause that would be the end of forever.
A friend will let me make a fool of myself in public: Best Friend is making a fool of herself next to me.
Friends fade; Best Friends are forever.
Friends or Best Friends
Friends: Never ask anything to eat or drink.
Best Friends: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food.
Friends: Call your parents Mr. Mrs. and grandma and grandpa.
Best Friends: Call your parents MOM and DAD and GRANNIE and GRAMPS.
Friends: Would bail you out of jail.
Best Friends: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN! We really messed up!"
Friends: Never seen you cry.
Best Friends: Won't tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore.
Friends: Ask you to write down your number
Best Friends: Have you on speed dial.
Friends: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later.
Best Friends: Loses your stuff and tells you ," My bad. Heres a tissue."
Friends: Only know a few things about you.
Best Friends: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life.
Friends: Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing.
Best Friends: Will kick the whole crowds assess that left you.
Friends: Would knock on your front door.
Best Friends: Would walk right in and say "IM HOME!"
Friends: You have to tell them not to tell.
Best Friends: Already know not to tell.
Friends: Are through high school/college. (drinking buddies)
Best Friends: Are for life.
Friends: Will be there to take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
Best Friends: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say , "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!!"
Friends: Will ignore this.
Best Friends: Will repost this shit.
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your I-pod?"
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
Funny Conversations by me and my Best Buddy Yuki-chan!
Me "I still have those paper swans. Told you I wasn't gonna throw them away."
Yuki-chan "What have you been feeding them?"
Me "Sunflower seeds!"
Yuki-chan "How dare you! Their diet calls for air and air only!"
Yuki-chan "Oh wow, Tevvan's going Emo."
Me "We'll all be there at his funeral."
Yuki-chan "Oh wow!" (laughs)
Me "We'll say bye-bye to him."
Yuki-chan "I wonder if Cynthia & Julia will be there? Probably will dance on his grave."
Me "Yeah and bet on his stuff."
Yuki-chan "Stupid elbow."
Me "Don't call the elbow stupid! Think of all the things we couldn't do without it!"
Yuki-chan "... I apologize elbow."
Me "I still have Squishy the mouse."
Yuki-chan "Huh, it's survived way longer than the other squishies."
Me "Yeah. (sniffle) Poor Squishies the 1st - 6th."
Yuki-chan "At least Squishy the 5th survived after lunch. That's good."
Me "Yeah..until you ate him!"
Yuki-chan "Oh wow!"
Yuki-chan "I dont know what shirt Imma wear tommorow. Just gonna think of something in the spur of the moment."
Me "An epiphany!"
Yuki-chan "Epiphany!(laughs) Ephiphany's a funny word."
Yuki-chan " The last few minutes I spend with you and you do it smacking me with a puppet!"
Me "I'm just randomly poking you with this."
Yuki-chan "... I'm glad that I can be a source of entertainment for you."
Yuki-chan "Cool potatoz! Okies then, tell or email me your username when you finish it."
Me "Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah! Ill absolutely do that!After this, we can take over the world.Quick!Get the bazooka and dynamite!
Yuki-chan "Hellz yeah!"
Me "Aaaanaaarrrrchyyyyyy!!Anarchy to all the anime haters first!Then the school system is next!(glowers) Chocolate!
Most Favorite Quotes
"I love how, in scary movies, the person yells out, 'Hello?'. As if the bad guy is gonna be like, 'Yeah, I'm in the kitchen! Want a sandwich?"
"It takes a big man to cry... but an even bigger man to point and laugh at that big man crying."
"Running a marathon is like slapping the guy in the face that invented the wheel."
"She's going to just blast through the walls? Oh dear mother of God...!" Quattro, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
"Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch." Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. Anon.
Wouldn't it be fun to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate? Anon.
"Friends are God’s apology for relatives.” – Anon.
"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes." – Anon.
'When life hand you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes!'
Boys are like slinkies; practically useless, and yet it is SO amusing to watch them fall down the stairs!!
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Boys are like trees - they take 50yrs to grow up.
Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country." - Kurt Vonnegut
"No, no. See, this is really shit idea... And you know why? Because it's really obviously shit idea. So we drive into a tunnel full of crashed cars and broken glass... It's really fucking obviously shit idea!" - Jim, 28 Days Later
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are addicted to fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
I prefer solitude over company. Copy and paste this in your profile if you have the same feeling.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read a whole story while thinking "This could have been written so much better," copy and paste this into your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you have ever spent too much money at Barnes and Noble, put this in your profile.
If you walk into walls because you have your nose in a book, copy this to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you're supposed to be doing homework right now, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever annoyed people just for fun, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." If you're someone who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read people's profiles when you're bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed out loud when you were thinking something funny and people looked at you with a weird face, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these (there's more BWHAHAHAHA!), copy this into your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read all of these just because you're bored, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever texted in the bathroom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you're a yaoi fan girl and proud of it, then copy this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'Red Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, imaginarylullabyes, ReadingRobyn, Honya, Serpentine-Moon, Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla, Taiyo-chan the Neko Writer.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Naruto (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Neji Hyuga or Itachi Uchiha is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you fill up the tab separators in your binders with doodles/love notes/confessions of love/any other Naruto related thing you can think of about Naruto or the Naruto characters. Crazy is when you can open up Naruto and know exactly which part you're at by reading one word. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you have OSD (Obsessive Sasuke Disorder). Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you suddenly start blabbing about gourds and Hero's Water. Crazy is when you start laughing at the term 'cheap plastic' when no one else knows why. Crazy is when you randomly started laughing like a maniac during a test.Crazy is when your trying to help someone, but get side-tracked by a bug. Crazy is when you mess with your sisters head and when she asks why you did it, you say "You looked too peaceful. And I don't like it." If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
They hurt her..."
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with what she loves and is obsessed with, who can express herself beter with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are diffrent and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those kids should just give up and give Luck his damn cereal back copy this onto your profile.
If you have sat in class and poked the person in front of you just for fun, copy this onto your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love anime and manga and ALL Japanese things copy this into your profile.
90 percent of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off the Empire State Building. 8 percent of teens would yell "Jump!". Copy and paste this if you are part of the 2 percent of teens who would run up there and push her off yourself.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that idiotic Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile. (they did in the 80's)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it's uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all: -I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile!
It takes 42 muscles to frown, but just 28 muscles to smile. Though it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone in the mouth.
I met some crazy people. They made me their leader!
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
homework. n. (def.) a crude form of mind control still practiced in some primative societies
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions
I didn't fall from heaven, I rose from hell.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run- he hates that.
" I don't take orders, and I don't deliver death wishes. If you wish to die, kill yourself."-Hiei
"I’m here cuz Heaven wouldn’t take me, and hell was afraid I’d take over..."
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying ... GOD WAS THAT FUN OR WHAT?"
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and enjoy while others try to figure out how you did it.
Don't follow in my footsteps. I walk into walls!
Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it!
You aren't drunk until you have to grab the grass to keep from falling off the earth.
It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty...just drink it and get on with your life.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find a person who's life gave them vodka and throw a party!
You might just spend too much time on fanfiction if...
...you confuse your friends when you say things like "chappie," "fanfic," "flame," "Mary-Sue," etc. in an everyday conversation.
...a single chapter of your fanfiction is longer than all of your school essays put together.
...you prefer to be called by your pen name.
...when people annoy you, you threaten to flame them.
...you often wonder why J.K Rowling, Erin Hunter (s), Stephine Meyer, etc. didn't think of all the things your friends on fanfiction came up with when they wrote the canon.
...when people mention that they like the guitar player Slash, you say, "YOU READ SLASH? EWW!!" (Or, alternatively, AWESOME!)
...you have gotten at least 4 people to get a username on the site.
...you get more excited about reviews than you do presents/holidays/etc.
How You Know Your American:
1. you type your e-mail password into the microwave.
2. you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. the reason you don't keep in touch with your friends is because they don't have a myspace or e-mail account.
4. you'd rather look all over the house for the t.v. remote than to just get up and push the button.
6. even your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
7. as you read this list, you just smile and nod.
8. you are thinking about sending this to your friends.
9. you where too busy to notice that there is no #5.
10. you just looked up to see if there really was no number 5.
11. now you are laughing at your own stupidity.
12. put this on your profile if you fell for it. and i know you did!
33 Things to do in an Elevator: 1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - And back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift totting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
These things are suprisingly fun to fill out!:
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said 'o'clock' after saying how many mins after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
5 Truths of Life.
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it
3. The first truth is a lie
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face
WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'In.'
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their coffee addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write 'For smuggling diamonds.'
7. Finish all your scentences with 'In accordance with the prophecy.'
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is 'To go.'
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask 'Why don't the poems rhyme?'
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address your by your wrestling name.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I won!! I won!!'
18. When leaving the zoo, starting running towards the parking lot yelling 'Run for your lives, they're loose!'
19. Tell your children (or someone) over dinner, 'Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go.'
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB:If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Pink Crescent Moon, Miyako-hime, XSakuraHarunoX, I'm in love with a Uchiha23, Angel Of Cherry Blossoms, Cherrilatina, CherryBlossoms016, Rayray, Sakura the lover, Sasusakufan2357, Lina Mistress of Elements, xnarutoxrocksx, uchihasakurah26, Nokas-Kokas, NorthernLights25, KunoichruleALL, Kawaiiblossom94, dera-chan, Mai-'-Kawaii-'-Ai,Ebil Chameleon you.broke.a.promise, XweaponsXmistressX, Sakura-Sasuke-love-em' , SASUXSAKUFREAK, PinkBlossem, Shadow Princess CherryBlossoms,Coscat, LKakashiSXE, Darkened Immortal, when.my.eyes.meet.yours, Nokas-Kokas, CanadianSkye94,Purplecherry5, Yuga Xyunagi, REfreak, Sharingangirl001, Hinatakura , Sakuranata, SASU-SAKU4everandalways, shadowxblossomx,blueberry08, Micah Sakura, JaseyRaeLullaby, KooriRoxs, Hidden in Sunlight, Minimum Ride, blackshadow878, Chibi-Onee-chan, Taiyo-chan the Neko Writer
Put this on ur
You say Lll' Wayne I say Nirvana
92% of teens have turned to pop and hip-hop
If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music
DONT LET ROCK N ROLL DIE
I present to you all the "You Know You Are Obsessed With Hetalia When..." Guide (Not totally complete yet. Dont worry, I'll finish it!")
List with NO repeats.
Here is the link for anyone wanting to try it :
x = yes
/ = slight/kinda/i'll try it sometime/I wanna do it!/I actually tried to do it XDDD/I wish!! Really!!/Sometimes/Maybe XDDD
- = no
[x]1. You start laughing hysterically at maps.
[x]2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together.
[x]3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WW2) from it than from an actual history class.
[-]4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96... with supporting screenshots.
[xxxxx]5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies) (All the time!)
[///]6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
[/]7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
[xxxxxxx]8. World War 2 starts sounding romantic. (So very romantic!)
[///]9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
[/]10. You yell "Yeah! He's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
[////]11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
[xxx]12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
]13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case. (I would run over and glomp him! He's cool!)
[//////]14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout "Germaaaannnnyyyy!" down the hallway.
]15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what USxUK means.(Actually... I'm more of a FrUk and AmeRus fangirl myself)
[-]16. You end every sentence with aru.
[/]17. You scream "paaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaa!" every time you happen to have some. (Oh Feli-chan...)
[-]18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia. (Romano will send his goons after your ass!)
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]19. You want Prussia back on the map.
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
Which Hetalia Character Are You Mostly Like
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
( ) You were bullied a lot in your childhood ( ) You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit. (x) You're very happy-go-lucky () You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies () You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up (x) You're a good artist
(x)You can be clumsy (x) You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something () If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!" () You would surrender in a war situation
(4/10) for North Italy)
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
( ) You love tomatoes ( ) You tend to say "dammit" and "bastard" to everyone, a lot (x) You tend to get irritated easily () You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick out () You hate French people () You rely on people too much () You would surrender in a war situation () You often feel like people are after your inheritance (x) You are lazy at times, and you are horrible at cleaning
(2/10) for South Italy)
() You're very stoic and serious () Sausages are your favourite foods. (x) You like to walk your dog. (x) Your boss/principal/tutor/homeroom teacher is a nut-case. ()You love rules and think they should always be followed to. (x) You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules ()You work very hard, too hard... (x) Your alone time is your "happy time" (Hell Yeah!!!) ( ) You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people ( ) You've had issues with money once or twice
(4/10) for Germany)
Japan (Kiku Honda)
() You're very mature (x)You think everything over before saying it. (x) You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one (x) You isolated yourself during childhood ( ) You became very successful in a short amount of time () You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world (x) You can seem cold/aloof to other people (x) You're good at practical tasks (x) You need time to adjust to new people
(6/10) for Japan) Wow, a lot more than I thought...
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
( ) You love hamburgers ( ) You think you're awesome (x) You love to invent things (x) You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films ( )You can seem to be very brash to other people (x) You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business () You're terrified of ghosts (x) You know aliens exist () You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time (x) You wear glasses
(5/10) for America) I should have known.
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
() You like tea (Bleh...) ( ) You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid ( )You're very sarcastic and cynical () Your cooking is awful (x) You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts... ( )...But you refuse to believe in aliens. () You have tried doing black magic before () You get drunk quite easily () When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy ( ) You're good at embroidery
(1/10) for UK) Awww! But I like Iggy!!
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
(x) You're very affectionate () You think you have a great fashion sense () You like wine () You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears (x) You love red roses () When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women ( ) You're very proud of yourself (x) You love culture and the arts () You're very flamboyant () You say you're a gourmet
(3/10) for France)
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood. () You're very tall (x) You have a tendency to switch between personalities () You wear a scarf all the time (x) You love sunflowers ()You love vodka () You can seem intimidating to other people () You're very strong () You have a big nose () You have a strange laugh that can scare people
(2/10) for Russia)
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(x) You're often ignored by people (x) You look younger than you actually are ( ) You love hockey (x) You love polar bears (x) You hate fighting ( )You have one strand of curly hair like Italy () You often get mistaken for someone else (x) You feel under-appreciated ( ) You're bilingual () You always carry a bear with you
(5/10) for Canada)
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited () You're a bit of a hooligan (x) You're very loyal (x) You're very good at tactics ( ) You hate Russia () You love to fight people (x) You can avoid marriages quite well (well, relationships) (x) You're not always taken seriously ()You like drinking (x) You want to become stronger
(5/10) for Prussia)
China (Wang Yao)
[ ] You're very mature [x] You're very superstitious [ ] You're very religious [x] You love pandas (YEAAAA)[ ] You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes [x] You love Hello Kitty [x] You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously. [x] You work hard [x}You're good at drawing [x ] You like sweets
(7/10) for China) 0-0 Well this is surprising...
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[ ] You are very well-raised [x] You're polite [ ] You love classical music [x] You like cake [ ] You have a mole on your face [x] You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away [ ] You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument [ ] You've composed music before [ ] You tend to call people 'morons.' [x] You wear glasses
(4/10 for Austria)
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry) [ ] You have a potty-mouth [x] You like to wear flowers in your hair [ ] You used to be a very tough kid [x] You're very reliable [ ] It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy [x] You're very faithful [x] Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike [ ] You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese. [x] You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next [x ] If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
(6/10 for Hungary)
[ ] You smoke [ ] You're very physically strong [ ] You've won a lot of fist-fights [ ] In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other. [x] You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics [x] You like hot weather [x] You can be very friendly from time to time [ ] You look very tough on the outside [ ] You make a very nice role-model [ ] You don't let people get a word in edgewise
(3/10 for Cuba) Seen this coming.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x] You're very loyal [ ] You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together[ ] You're very serious [x] You have a lot of patience [x] You think too much about philosophical stuff [ ] You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc.. [x] You're not very confident [ ]You were quite rebellious as a child [x] You tend to let people walk all over you [x] You're a born worrier
(6/10 for Lithuania)
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
[ ] You're very flamboyant [ ] You're quite hyperactive [x] You can be quite goofy [x] When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix [x] You're very wary of strangers [x] It takes you ages to come out of your shell... [x] However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty [ ] You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions[x] You love pansies and corn-poppies [ ] You get up to lots of crazy antics
(5/10 for Poland)
Wow I never imagined myself to be like China. But who cares! Yay!! Neeeehhhh!!!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. The bolded ones apply to me.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Attention viewers! Please be sure to look at this! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Complete list of all of my multi-chaptered stories and their status! Thank you!
Newest Ideas for Stories:
Going on and off again- A DBZ fanfiction: Gohan has been acting strange lately and Goku and the other's decide to find out why. They get a surprise when they see he's made some new friends his age. But their is more then meets the eye as the kids are repeatedly targeted by this ruthless assasin and his organization. Now they are on a race against time to find 8 other children and help them defeat this new evil with the amazing powers they are gifted with.Genre:Adventure, Humor, Friendship. A bit of AU. Crossover with Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh characters.(In Development)
Blue Cross High- A DBZ fanfiction: Trunks really didn't know what his mother was thinking by enrolling him to Blue Cross high. He's been home-schooled most of his life and now he's sent to a new school surrounded by crazy teenagers and weird teachers. But his views will certainly change when he befriends the Son Twins, Goten and Gochi, along with some other memorable characters. Watch as they go through each day with a little bit of fun and a little bit of heartache. Buckle up and hope you don't go insane from the ride.Genre:Humor, Friendship.Au story. A bunch of OC's. (In Progress)
Vongola la Decima- A Katekyo Hitman Reborn fanfiction: Sawada Tsunakana didnt really want much in life. All she want's to do is get through her school life, avoid trouble with her classmates, and just keep on reading her books. But it looks like she wont get what she want's when a baby hitman comes into her life.Now her life is filled with sadistic babies, overprotective bomber friends,running around in her undergarments, assasination attempts, carnivorous prefects and learning how to be a Mafia Donna.Pray for her poor soul.Genre:Humor, Adventure, maybe Romance. FemTsuna.(In Development)
Princess of Tennis- A Prince of Tennis fanfiction: Ryoma Echizen loves tennis. So, when she enrolled in Seigaku, of course she would go and find the tennis team and join. All she has to do is make sure they don't find out she's not really a he.Genre: Friendship, Humor, maybe Romance. FemRyoma. (In Development)
Friends Indeed- A Prince of Tennis fanfiction: Ryoma has been having some problems dealing with some senior students in school. He doesn't tell his family about it nor his sempai. But when a beating lands him in the hospital, he figures out that his sempai - tachi will always be their for him. Whether he understands or not. Genre: Drama, Family , Freindship. (In Development)
Nightmares - A Gundam 00 fanfiction: Setsuna thought they were over. He believed that he wouldn't have to keep reliving the horrors of his past every time he fall's asleep. But now they are back and they continue to taunt and torment him in the dream and waking world. It's a good thing he has his teammates to help him. Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Drama, Family,Angst. (In Development)
Up, Over, and Under - A Justice League/Marvel Crossover fanfiction: Terry McGinnis, Peter Parker, and Johnny Storm find themselves transported into the realm of the Justice League. Where nothing is familiar and with only each other to trust, they must find a way to get themselves back home. But they may run into some complications along their journey. Genre: Adventure, Friendship, Humor. (In Development)
Gundam Holidays - A Gundam 00 fanfiction series: The Gundam Meisters and the crew of the Ptolemy celebrate the holidays! Watch as they deal with the insanity, hardships, and humorous situations that comes with celebrating the holidays. But in the end, they all come together as something like a family. Genre: Humor, Family, Friendship, Parody. (In Progress)
Stories in Gundam Holidays:
A Very Gundam Halloween
And coming up:
Have a Gundam Thanksgiving
We Wish You a Gundam Christmas
And a Gundam New Year
A Gundam Valentine's Day
Happy St. Gundam's Day
Gundam Fools Day
A Merry Gundam Easter
A Gundam Mother's Day
The Super Children - A DC Superheroes fanfiction: We all know about the heroes. Superman. Batman. Wonder Woman. The Flash. Green Lantern. Green Arrow. Martian Manhunter. But what about the children? Watch as the children, nieces, nephews, and little siblings of the Justice League make themselves known. Whether it be terrorizing the villain populace, causing trouble, saving the day, making friends with each other or slowly driving the adults insane. This should be good. Genre: Humor, Family, Friendship, Drama. (In Development)
Dealing With A Teenaged Squirrel Girl - A Iron Man fanfiction; Continuation of Squirrelly Business by Lord Yellowtail: It can be said by many people that Tony Stark does not know very much about responsibility. Well he would just like to say that he is a totally responsible man,thank you very much. But when he takes in a teenage mutant girl who saved him with her squirrel army of doom, he may have to reassess himselfand his life in the process. AU after Iron Man. Genre: Humor, Family, Drama, Adventure. (In Progress)
Unsafe External Link