Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I love to read but writing never took my interest.(unless you count really random stories about how the Easter bunny got eyebrows. Don't ask.)
Favorite Movie: Listen to your heart and the Patriot.( The best movies are the ones that make you cry.)
Favorite T.V. series: Psych, Scrubs, Star trek: Enterprise, ( it is a shame that they canceled it.) Monk, Once Upon a Time
I am a swimmer to the bone. My favorite things to swim are the 500 free, 100 free and the 100 back.
I am a cat lover, but I'm not being discriminatory or anything. I have a dog, but I just like cats better.
I wish a had a turtle, snake or lizard, but my mom doesn't like animals much.
Favorite Music: On the Floor, Jesus Freak, One Headlight, Awaken, Bless the Broken Road, Breakaway, Kiss Me, Stand in the Rain, Love Story, You Belong With Me, The Best Day, Made to Love, Little Wonders, The Call
Favorite Music Group or Artist: Coldplay, DC Talk, The Wallflowers, Natalie Grant, Selah, Kelly Clarkson, Sixpence None the Richer, Superchick, Taylor Swift, tobyMac, Rob Thomas, Regina Spector,
Your instincts has its advantages all the time...
This is freaky as anything...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll kick yourself later.) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions you'll be surprised! We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. Some of the things are freakily true, but if you sit down and think about it, most of the answers are right because the way the questions are set up. The human mind of everyone, really, it works in similar ways.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.