Author has written 60 stories for Phantom Stallion, Harry Potter, A song of Ice and Fire, Earth's Children, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hello! Welcome to the Author Profile of:
~ K I T T E N S H I F T 1 7 ~
Slytherpuff. Steambender. Stark. 25. Australian.
"How Dangerous," she thought. "To finally have something worth losing."
Freya Ishtar, Canimal and I have gotten together and created a Death Eater-centric Facebook group where you can find exclusive senak peeks on upcoming DE-centric fics, artworks, story discussion boards, spoilers, and much more pertaining to the glorious and delicious world of Death Eater fiction.
Find us there @ The Death Eater Express
ShayaLonnie, Bookworm, Lady and I have also gotten together to create a Marauders-centric Facebook group of the same nature, a sister-group to DEE, called The Shrieking Shack Society.
Find us there @ The Shrieking Shack Society
If you're a Snape fan, you might also like to join your fellow Snape lovers
If you're a Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire Fan, you might enjoy
- Having less than 30 WIPs on the go at one time probably foretells imminent doom.
- My HP OTP is Remione. My A:TLA OTP is Zutara. My ASoIaF OTP is Gendrya.
- My HP NOTP is Lumione. My A:TLA NOTP is Sokka/Azula. My AsoIaF NOTP is Houndrrya.
- If I could have one magical ability/superpower, it would be the ability to shape-shift into an animal at will.
- If I had to choose one universe to fall into out of my three favourite fandoms, it would be the A:TLA universe. And I'd be a Waterbender.
- My favourite colour is purple
- My favourite animals are Elephants and Wolves
- I live with Boyfee and our two fur-babies
- I sing and knit when I'm not writing or working
- My favourite film is "Sweet Home Alabama."
Ha! You thought it would be that easy!
*Please note that all of my stories are updated sporadically as soon as the muse allows for a chapter to be written and edited. Your patience is appreciated.*
1. Have you abandoned [insert story name here]?
The answer is always NO. Whether it's not been updated in a month, or not been updated in more than a year, please note that if I have not marked the story as complete, then it is not abandoned and not finished! My lack of updates is likely due to being blocked on that story for ideas and/or unsure where I want it to go next. I also have a real life where I have a job and am studying and have a family to care for. This means sometimes there are more demands on my time than just pumping out chapter after chapter of fan-fiction stories. I will return to your favorite story eventually, so don't be discouraged from reading it. You'll get your ending one day soon.
2. Do you write Original Fictions?
Yes. I do. I've currently got one fic in a stage of completion and undergoing edits that I intend to ship off to a publishing company very soon. I also have several others in various stages of completion that I sporadically work on when the fan-fiction world overwhelms or temporarily bores me. I promise I'll post links and let you know just as soon as I get something published.
3. You haven't updated [insert story title here] in a while. Is it up for adoption?
The answer is no. As Question 1 clearly states, none of my fics are abandoned, so no, you may not adopt, steal or otherwise assume to write my stories just because I haven't had the inspiration or the time to complete them yet. Be patient and wait for them, or write your own story rather than asking if you can take mine.
- Wrapped in Red
- Last Christmas
- Tender and Mild
- Mistletoe Masquerade
- Baby, It's Cold Outside
- Mistletoe and Rabid Tinsel
- Don't You Dare
- 12 Days of Death Eaters
- Trick or Treat
- Undisclosed Desires
- Witch Hunting
- Room for Two