Poll: It's been a little over a year since I first started writing, so I thought I'd ask you guys what kind of content you are most interested in reading. Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for One Piece.
Hello, everyone! My name is Stixz Awesome and I’m an aspiring writer which one day hopes to become a well-known author and publisher of many books of varied genres. Right now I’ve written stories on this site for roughly 1.5 years, and I don’t intend to stop anytime soon. My current focus lies with One Piece, smut and a mix of the two. If you have any interest in either of these two subjects, I strongly recommend you to check out what I’ve written so far!
I won’t bother you all with any boring details about my past, but what I will say is that I currently live in Sweden and have done so my entire life. My strong desire to write started vey early, around age nine after I was introduced to some of Edgar Allan Poe’s literature. Due a series of unfortunate event, my interesting vanished and didn’t return until almost two decades later, after having studied information design at the local university.
Besides being very passionate about writing, I’m also an active gamer and play many different games during the remainder of my spare time. My favorite types of games are a mix of strategy, RPGs and story-heavy titles. Of course, there are a few games that stand out more than others, and if I were to make a top 5, it would look a bit like this:
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Medieval 2 – Total War
3. Age of Empires II
4. Zelda – A Link to the past
5. Super Mario World
Honorable mentions (Just a few):
Undertale, Mass Effect 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sin, Freelancer, Final Fantasy IX/X, Grim Fandango, Sim City 2000, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft and Shadow Warrior.
That’s it for now! I’ll add my favorite list regarding anime/manga, as well as music, at a later date. Now it’s time to get down to business!
I am taking requests. But wait just a second! There are a couple of things that I want you to know before you start PMing me about your ideas. Please adhere to the following guidelines listed below!
1. Please be polite and present your idea in a concise, yet detailed manner. This includes pairings, genre and rating. If you don’t show interest in what you want written, then I have no reason to be interested in it either. If your request is both interesting and detailed, I will even reserve a spot for it (for later) in case I’m already busy with another one.
2. Don’t be sad if I can’t accept your request, regardless if you are eligible or not. I can only work on one request story at a time, which leads me to my next rule.
3. Please only request stories when the there is a spot open for it. Farther down you will see what stories I’m currently working on. There you will find a request slot. It will either say OPEN or it will be CLOSED (accompanied with the title of the request I’m working on).
4. Your request won’t exceed more than 2000 words. I can’t spend a large amount of time on other’s ideas, especially since I’m doing this for free. Should you ever want a larger story, with plenty of pages, then we’ll have to discuss it further in private.
Thank you for reading the rules. (People that have read the rules have a significantly higher chance of having their requests accepted!)
Phew, just got finished with updating all my stories with additional tags so you guys can see which ones are requests and which are my own ! (Also kind of updated the profile a bit and published part 5 of Midnight Munchies!)
What I’m working on:
Adventures of Lust Island (canceled until interest is high enough)
Strawhat sex diary – Luffy x Nami (Midnight Munchies part 5 - 100%!)
Strawhat sex diary – Robin x Nami (A deal with the devil part 3 - 0%)
Strawhat sex diary – Law x Luffy (A part of you Part 2 - 0%)
Request slot - CLOSED (Law x Tashigi - 0%)
Want to support me and my dream?
Writing is my biggest passion in life, and I really can’t explain how important it is to me. With each story I create, my knowledge and skill improve, in one way or the other. With time, I’m sure I’ll reach a point where I can make it my living; that would truly be a dream come true. Until that dream becomes reality, please join me on my journey by reading what I create, support me with encouraging words and just be the awesome people you already are! If you want to do even more for me, then please take your time to visit one, or all, of the various sites that I’ve listed below. I have a relatively active blog, a twitter account and I also post my none-fanfiction work on both Wattpad and Fictionpress. If you’ve kept reading this far, please say hi so I can snuggle the living crap out of you! You are freaking amazing, and deserved every bit of softness and kindness you can take! I might even give you a cookie!
stixzawesome dot wordpress dot com
Wattpad dot com/user/StixzAwesome
Just remove the (dot) and add a (.)