Author has written 13 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bleach, Persona Series, Fire Emblem, Fairy Tail, and Soul Eater.
I am the Lord of the Roses; KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
I am not a good writer, but I am a Hell of a Storyteller. Read my story's and Review.
My Top 10 Lists
I'm going to write down my Top 10 picks in a specific Genre (Mostly anime Related) counting down to the best one. Remember these are MY picks and is purely opinion based...but I wrote a list and you didn't which automatically make my opinions better then yours. :P Na-na-na-na-na.
A lot of times when i write a fanfic, I don't have time to finish a scene I write and often lose focus when I try to write it later. So When I don't have time tow rite I am going to write up some lists.
How this is going to work is I will have a Subject and I'll count down 10 to 1. I'll also write a brief review of why I like it and why it's where it is on the list. Once I start the list I'll start with revealing 10 and every few days will add the next number down until I reveal number one.
If you don't like my list, or simply disagree with my opinions (And trust me a lot of you will!) Just make your own list and write down why you like it. All reviews are objective and lists like this are no different.
Find my other lists here:
Top 10 Anime Villains
I Love Bad guys. I really do, the greater the villain the greater the hero needs to be. It's the classic 'Batman gallery of Rouges' concept.
Now I'll be honest, when I started the list a year ago, it changed drastically with all the villains that I've come across. It just shows you how many good villains are being written in anime now a days.
Now you are probably wondering, What makes a good Villain? Motivation, Ruthlessness, Methods, Intelligence, Parallelism, and sheer determination to achieve their goals.
10. Gakuhō Asano – Assassination Classroom
I hate this guy. The only villain on the list I truly hate, Asano is the Board Chairman of Kunigigaoka Junior High School. In his hope of making the improving the academic score of his school, he has come up with a system in which he alienates 5% of the school so the other 95% can be improve academics. This works because the 5% are treated so poorly and ridiculed by the other students AND Faculty that the 95% work hard to avoid being cast in the 'End class' (Class-E).
Asano's system and the culture he promotes is the WORST! It's all based in facts and number crunching that takes the human element out of the education system. Rather than work to help the students, WHO NEED IT MOST MIND YOU, they put them in the E-Class and refuse to educate them or help them improve. They are not doing their jobs as educators and care more about a fake reputation, built off of modified statistics.
The System also promotes bullying. In fact it NEEDS bullying. The faculty need keep Class-E feeling worthless and make them look pathetic to encourage the rest of the school to avoid joining them. This makes the main campus students feel superior and they end up doing most of the bullying without repercussions. Any fighting back or complaints form E-Class results in suspension or even expulsion. This would NEVER be accepted in the real world.
What makes Asano so terrible, is not only did he create this system, not only does he allow this all to go on, but he goes the extra mile to ensure it's enforced. During Midterms, he changed the material covered and personally covered it with all the classes, except E-Class, and did not inform said class all so they could fail and remain in E-Class.
Asano is everything wrong with any system of education by choosing not to help the students in need of it, promoting bullying and forcing people to fail. He is an educator that needs to be suspended.
9. The Millennium Earl – D.Gray-man
Look him up. No seriously, take a minute to look up a picture of this guy. I'll wait...
He looks ridiculous! Wow! My first thought was that he was a clown! The way he's smiling and float around with that umbrella around! I couldn't stop laughing.
The Millennium Earl is patriarch of the Noah Family and the creator of demon monsters known as Akuma. How he creates Akuma is enough to get him on this list, when someone dies, the Earl seeks out someone who is stricken with grief over losing that person and promises to bring them back to life. He show's them a Metal Skeleton that will act as the deceased persons body and Earl tells the grief stricken person to “Shout to the Heavens to call them down.” Once they call out their name it's over. The soul of the deceased enters the skeleton and is under complete control of the Earl and the Earl will order them to “Kill them and wear their skin!” And that's what happens. The Akuma lives among the living in disguise, slowly gaining strength and causing more deaths for the Earl to Exploit. The process will continue in an endless cycle until the end of days.
Now I joke about the Earl's appearance but it is very good design. Sure he looks silly for some of the goofier moments (At one point he helps the Little girl Noah with her Homework (And by help I mean he does it ALL for her)), but when he needs to be intimidating, an extreme close up with his devils eyes and never changing smile is menacing. On top of that his serpents tongue can convince even the purist of souls to fall victim to his schemes.
(Number 8...coming soon!)