Author has written 6 stories for Etrian Odyssey/世界樹の迷宮, Pokémon, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello, dear internet surfers who have happened to stumble upon my profile~
To get this straight: Yes, I am a girl. Don't mind me if I particularly weird you out or the sort - that's just how I am, thank-you.
As for the topic of who I am: you guys can just call me Tarts..,
I'm known to be depicted as mature for my age (of course, not bragging or the such..,), so if you find it out of character for me to all of a sudden be, I don't know.., be a "sudden ball of hyperness and attack your face with Russia's pipe" sort of girl, I do apologize and yes, there was a Hetalia reference there.
As for my writing style: It really depends on my mood. I mainly try to focus on the humorous side of things and bring laughs to my readers, but I also do angst, mind that. Though, I don't believe my angst-filled writing has gloom enough to be a "tear trigger" to my readers. If they ever do, then, sorry!
I apologize if my writing ever offends any of you - I honestly do not try to offend people. Again, I apologize if I happen to, whether it'd be my writing, not accepting any of your OCs (of course, I would give a valid reason) or anything of the story - just send me a message via PM and we can talk it out like civilized people.
Whelp, enough for the random mature talking. Here's a little more about 'ol Tart here:
• Tart has a tendency to go fangirl over anime and manga, such as: Axis Powers Hetalia, Angel Beats, Ao no Exorcist, Darker than Black, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Full Metal Alchemist, Karneval, AnoHana, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Clannad, Usagi Drop and other animes/manga she hasn't listed here, but that doesn't mean you can't ask.
Tart here has many different books she enjoys reading - in fact, she's also portrayed as a bookworm. Some books she'd recommend reading are: Thirteen Reasons Why, The Truth About Forever, Lock and Key, Just Listen, What Happened to Goodbye, The Hunger Games trilogy, Maximum Ride (the series) The House of Night series, Crank (it has some very good life lessons on drugs - though big, it easily pulls you in and makes you want to read the next book Glass), Go Ask Alice , The Outsiders (read it as a class book - loved it), The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Speak (also some very good and touching life lessons in this story - must read), The House of the Scorpion, Walking on Glass , The Mortal Instrument Series (Totally recommended - I love it so far!)and many others - she'd be happy to give you book recommendations and give you a good reason why.
• Tarts is indeed a female gamer. Some games she's have tendencies to play are: Pokemon, Etrian Odyssey (II and III), Children of Mana, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Harvest Moon (Sunshine Islands, Animal Parade, DS Cute and Tree of Tranquility) and some others as well.
• Ms. Tarts here cannot live without music - she often listens to all sorts of genres, but her favorites would be metal, rock, and screamo. Some bands she likes would be: Skillet, Black Veil Brides, Three Days Grace, Thousand Foot Krutch, Panic!At the Disco, Breaking Benjamin, RED, A Day to Remember, Breathe Carolina, VersaEmerge, Flyleaf, Hollywood Undead, Sleeping with Sirens, Paramore, The Afters, Hedley, Trapt and You Me at Six.
• All in all, Tart may seem like she has different personalities to her, but she loves talking to people - she wouldn't mind talking. =) She also cares for her friends. (Love you guys ).
• Unova Academy - CH. 12 [WIP]
• APH: With Fortune Cookies and Fried Problems [Asian countries as well as others]
• Paper Hearts - CH. 2 [Don't kill me with this either! That means you, Lessly.., and Leppy]
• Netherlands, Seriously? [ Mult. Drabbles ]
Neutral ; Listening to songs like "Mr. Brightside", "Monster", "Miss Murder" .., they all start with "M"s, aha!