Hey, well were supposed to write about ourselves...so here goes.
I started to write around fourth/fifth grade, but i only got really serious and wrote them in a notebook and showed it to my friends, all that stuff, when I got to eighth grade.
I love the Harry Potter series, but I won't say no to a good book, I like most type of books that's fiction, or not.
My favorite series are: Harry Potter, House of Night, Glee, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and the Kane Chronicles
Yeah, that's pretty much it... ^_^
1. What's your favorite series? Harry Potter
2. What's your favorite TV show? SpongeBob
3. What's your favorite food? Hamburgers
4. What's your favorite color? Black
5. What's your mascot (School, college)? Hawk
6. Favorite electronic? (phone, laptop) Err, Phone and Laptop, luv them both!
7. Boy or Girl? Girl, thank you very much.
8. Greatest Adventure, Why? We got lost in Oregon, once... it was fun, 'till it got kinda dark hehe.
9. Your best FanFic, you think you've ever writen?
10. White, Milk, or Dark Chocolate? Definately Dark Chocolate, but i won't reject M&ms
Harry Potte Related Questions.
Would this pair work for you?
1. Ron/Hermione sure
2. harry/Ginny sure
3. Albus Dumbledore/Minerva McGonagall nope, Dumbledore's as straight as a stream
4. James/Lily YES
5. Lily/Snape depends on the format
6. Draco/Hermione again, depends on the plot
7. Luna/Neville yes
8. Daphne/Neville depends, if Neville get's more assertive
9. Rose/Scorpious not really, I don't see it
10. Lily/Scorpious I see this one happening
11. Molly/Arthur yeah, I never saw them apart, or with anyone else
12. Fleur/Bill I don't see Bill with anyone else, but Fleur, sometimes yes
13. Harry/Hermione not really, I always saw them as like in a brother sister relationship
14. Harry/Luna not that i don't luv Luna, but i don't see her as the Harry type
15. Harry/Daphne Greengrass If Harry was Dark or Gray, totally, but as it is, he's influenced by his closest friends against Slytherin
16. Draco/pansy yes...*smirk*
17. Harry/ Cho NO
18. Harry/OC Yeah, sure
19. Snape/Oc Yeah, depend's on Snape's attitude.
20. Remus/Tonks YES
Twilight Related Questions
Would it work out for you? (do you like the pairing)
1. Bella/Edward Yeah...
2. Bella/Jacob sure...
3. Bella/Jasper nah
4. Bella/Emmett no
5. Bella/OC Yes
6. Edward/OC no
7. Jasper/Alice YEAH
8. Alice/OC nah
9. Carslie/Bella only if Bella's older
10. Emmett/Rosalie yeah...
11. Rosalie/OC no...
12. Emmett/OC not really, he's Rose's
13. Alec/Bella YEah, if Bella's turned
14. Jacob/OC nope...
15. Carlisle/OC depends on the plot
CLICK AND PASTE!!!!!!!!!
If you think that Lucius Malfoy's snake cane looks like a pimp stick, click and paste this on your profile.
If Justin Beiber were jumping off a cliff, 90% of people would sob on the ground...click and paste this on your page if you would be part of the 10% that would grab some popcorn and run...to get a good seat to watch the show!!!
*Please note that I don't mean any harm to anyone who likes Justin Beiber, no, I like some of his songs myself, so yeah, I'm guilty, sorry*
If you like FanFiction, click and paste this on your profile.
If you're obsessed/addicted to FanFiction, click and Paste this on your page.
If you think you're weird, click and paste this onto your page.
It is proven, (by who I really don't know), that in all schools there are groups of sertain people with cualities. now picture this, there's a beautiful girl, (Picture a boy, if you are one,), popular and laughing their heads off with their group of friends, then theres another student that just tripped and is red in the face. Click and paste this if you are that type of person that tripped...
Related to the one above:
There is many types of people, yoour friends, family, and enemies. Click and paste this on your page if you think that it doesn't matter if your popular, smart, or cool as long as you've got your family and friends with you...forget everyone else!
*no that I've stepped of my soap box...*
(all of the following is from 'super16simone' please give her credit, and i think she may have taken it from 'LizzieMalfoy666" check them both out...yeah)
Here's to the crazy ones The misfits. The rebels. The trouble makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them. Disagree with them. Glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do, is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see geniuses. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE F YOU AGREE
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butt off at the others.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy glomping people from behind copy this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
I'm crazy and people who have an aversion to that are stupid. Craziness can be cured with pills. Too bad nothing cures stupidity. If you're crazy, but not stupid, copy and paste this on your profile.
I'm impatient, weird, and a little unreasonable. I make mistakes. I'm random, obnoxious and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst ...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...Copy and paste onto your profile if you agree.
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiousity was framed.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE YOU HIT 20: SUPERMARKET EDITION:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down the aisles and shout, "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Girl: Talk To Her!
If you find that sweet and touching copy and paste it to your profile.
Unsafe External Link