Author has written 4 stories for Total Drama series, Pokémon, and Harry Potter.
hahaha oh gOD THIS PROFILE IS BULLSHIT I'M CHANGING IT LATER
My name is Lilly and I am fourteen years of age.
Thanks for visiting my profile!
You are hereby obliged to read EVERYTHING on here.
WORD. FOR. FREAKING. WORD.
Nahhh I'm kidding. :)
BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE.
I live in America... but I wish I lived in Canada. They have the best cartoons and maple syrup and stuff.
And little moosies :3
My favorite subjects are Art, Math (nerd :B), Choir (even though I sound like a dying whale... sweet), and Theatre (ok, so i don't necessarily TAKE Theatre, but I do like acting...), and English... I guess...
I like shows such as Glee, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Total Drama, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (You sit there and tell me you are NOT addicted), Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Scrubs, iCarly, Victorious, American Idol, Tosh.0, How I Met You Mother, The Office, Teen Titans (sometimes...), and things of that nature :)
OH GUESS WHAT?
Wellll, I guess that's it :)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
“No other of my ancestors showed any artistic learnings whatever: generation after generation of captains, clergymen, sailors, squirelings (lol), with only a uniform lack of distinction and a marked penchant for gambling, and losing, to characterize them.” – The Magus by John Fowles
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on T.V.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Strut by Adam Lambert :3
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
But seriously… an off the shoulder top with hands making a heart with other hearts with the word “love” repeating over and over, with jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah... I don’t want to talk about it :/ (note to self… don’t drink a week old Sunny D before bed. That shit is FUCKED UP MANNN.)
11:When did you last laugh?
The lunch table :)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Brown, artwork from when I was like… six, and Japanese artwork.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
An animated Nicolas Cage ranting about his last piece of chocolate cake. Win.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Fun but long.
That’s what she said.
Yes, I know, that is so two years ago.
But I don’t care.
15. What is the last film you saw?
SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD. THE GAY ROOMATE IS SOOO NOAH.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have brown hair. Betcha didn’t know THATTT.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
HELP THE ENVIRONMENT :D
19. Do you like to dance?
I’m in the square-dancing unit right now in gym, so I REALLY don’t want to talk about that right now c
20. George Bush:
He knows something you don’t know.
22. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
You wanna play some poker? (C’mon, you would TOTALLY play poker with God if you had the chance!)
Here's a game: take a drink every time Stephanie Meyer uses some elaborate adjective to describe Edward. You'll be in the hospital by chapter seven.
You know what’s fun?
Breaking up with random strangers in the grocery store and making a huge melodramatic scene out of it.
Bonus points if you do it and their S.O. happens to be there.
Double Bonus points if you get yourself escorted off the premises.
1. Have you ever read a (6)/ (11) fic? Do you want to?
No and Noooo D: Well…maybe as friends?
2. Do you think (4) is hot? How hot?
Yes, but in a non-lesbian kinda way…
3. What would happen if (12) got (8) pregnant?
Maybe previously being a zombie can result in male pregnancy??? Meh, who needs logic anyways?
4. Can you recall any fics about (9)?
5. Would (2) and (6) make a good couple?
HELL YES BITCHES (OTP)
6. (5)/ (9) or (5)/(10)? Why?
(5)/(10) ‘cause it’s adorable :3 Pyro luvvv
7. What would happen if (7) walked in on (2) and (12) making out?
8. Make up a summary for a (3)/(10) fic.
Asylum fic…eh he he >:D
9. Is there any such thing as (1)/(8) fluff?
THERE SHOULD BE DAMMIT.
10. Suggest a title for a (7)/(12 AND BY TWELVE I MEAN ALEJANDRO) hurt/comfort fic.
“Stuck in the Shadows;” It’d be about how Sadie is in Katie’s shadow, since everyone seems to think Katie’s the smarter and prettier friend, and Alejandro is in José’s shadow, since apparently José’s better at everything than Alejandro is. (I’m such a cheater :D )
11. If you wrote a Song-fic about (8), what song would you choose?
IMMA LOSER BABAYYY, SO WHY DON’T YA KILL MEEE??? :DDD
12. If you wrote a (1)/(6)/(12) fic, what would the warning be?
Mature. durhurr :B
13. When was the last time you read a fic about (5)?
14. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (6).
Cody and Sadie are in a happy relationship until Tyler runs off with Gwen. Cody, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Lindsay (O.o) and a brief unhappy affair with Harold, then follows the wise advice of Duncan and finds true love with Eva. (>XD)
15. How would you feel if (7)/(8) was canon?
Mmmmpossibly… I prefer SadiexTrent. (Don’t judge me, for I’ve seen weirder…Creeps.)
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Lillizzle (HOH SHYT)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
Orange Zebra (Private Eye…)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Pink Mountain Dew (whut)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
SIX PAIRINGS I LIKE:
THREE SHIPS I'VE ABANDONED:
THREE SHIPS I'VE NEVER LIKED:
TWO SHIPS THAT HAVE PIQUED MY INTEREST:
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
2. Who do you know that ships #13?
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?
4. What is your favorite moment for #1?
“I like it when you’re bossy :)” *cheekkiss*
5. How long have you been following couple #6?
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop caring?.
I used to think it was okay…but then I read some fics and they were both really OOC which irks me :/ Plus, I just don’t think it would work out. Izzy’s a little too crazy for Noah…
7. Which ship do you prefer--#2 or #4?
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12.
TENNN. I’m sorry, but these two just don’t work for me. At all.
9. What interests you about #14?
I don’t know. Sadie’s just so adorable and Trent is just…so adorable :3 It’s one of those ships that you just think about and you’re like “whoa…THAT COULD TOTALLY WORK!!! :DDD” Well, at least for me…
10. When did you stop liking #7?
La Di Diddily Doo Di Doot Da Doo Dooooo
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the series?
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5?
14. Which do you dislike the most?
15. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would they be?
16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if yes.
17. Did #4 have a happy ending? Do you think one is likely?
18. What would make you start shipping #13?
19. If only one of TWO could happen, which would you prefer--#2 or #6?
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
The Sountrack of My Liiffeee
Opening credits: New Soul by Yael Naïm
Waking up: Brand New Day by Tim Myers featuring Lindsay Ray
Walking: You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates
First day of school: Homecoming by Hey Monday
Falling in love: Us by Regina Spektor
Fighting: Letterbomb by Green Day
Breaking up: Scars by Allison Iraheta
Driving: Candle (Sick and Tired) by The White Tie Affair/Life Is A Highway by Rascal Flatts
Flashback: Fix You by The Offspring
Mental Breakdown: Fences by Paramore
Getting back together: Across the Universe covered by Rufus Wainwright
Prom Night: Drops of Jupiter by Train
Wedding: Beloved by Tenth Avenue North
Birth of a child: Only Hope by Mandy Moore
Final battle: Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
Death scene: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
Funeral: 100 Years by Five For Fighting
End credits: S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W by My Chemical Romance
I missed the directions… apparently these are supposed to be random… whupps ._.
Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life
Unsafe External Link