Poll: Should I bring any others into the story? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Misc. Books.
Goodbye and I am so sorry to everyone who likes to read my stories x
I will miss writing for all of you x :'(
Age: between 13 and 18
Birthday: 11 April
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff closely followed by Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tied xx
Favourite Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Cherub, Alex Rider, Gone series, The Inheritence Cycle (Eragon, Eldest & Brisnger), Vampirates, Noughts and Crosses series, Twenties Girl, The power of five, The medusa project, The chronicles of Narnia
Favourite Films: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Operation Stormbreaker, Eragon, The chronicles of Narnia, Indiana Jones,
A Little About Me: I Love Harry Potter!!!! I am a complete bookworm! I love writing stories but don't have a lot of time on my hands so cant update too often! I love drama and spend my weekends and one of my afternoons acting at my drama group. I love travelling and my favourite holiday was going to see my best friend in Jamaica and staying with her for 2 weeks without my sister x (She just moved there after us being best friends for over 10 years xx)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
‘to get if he had the money. He was just taking Harry through the’– Harry Potter and Philosopher’s Stone
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Waterloo Road episode 19
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
On the trampoline today
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My sister’s concert
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, t-shirt and hoodie
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Am in my bedroom so pictures and posters
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a car for my parents to drive me around in or just go on a huge shopping spree with friends and then go on holiday to the carribean
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have been singing and dancing since the age of 3
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Get rid of war and murder
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Barack Obama:
He is good, not a boring president anyway
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Something like Lisa or Hannah, I’m not sure
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
James or Sam
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Somewhere sunny and warm but where people can speak english
List twelve characters from your favourite story, in no particular order.
1. Harry Potter
2. Ron Weasley
3. Ginny Weasley
4. Fred Weasley
5. Hermione Granger
6. George Weasley
7. Bill Weasley
8. Sirius Black
9. Fleur Delacour
10. Remus Lupin
11. Angelina Johnson
12. Molly Weasley
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
I would like to and have read a George and Angelina fic, am reading one at the moment
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
I think 4 is pretty hot, yes.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Molly is married! No gonna happen.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Not at the moment but I would like to read one
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, George and Ron are brothers! Eww!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Neither but at least 5/10 is straight
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Ewww! That is Ron and Molly. Incest, I think Bill would probably walk out slowly and shocked.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Remus wants the truth about Harry’s home life. He goes to the only truthful source he will get, Harry’s girlfriend.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
No! Thats just wrong
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Mum’s advice. Sirius is lonely when Harry goes back to Hogwarts so Molly decides to go comfort him and ends up giving him some good advice
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Harry, George and Molly. Beware, pranking, lightning scars and a red head temper
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A few days ago
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Harry and Bill are in a happy relationship until Bill runs off with Fred. Harry, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Angelina and a brief unhappy affair with Molly, then follows the wise advice of Hermione and finds true love with Ginny.
Very wrong to start off with but the last phrase about following hermione’s advice and finding love with ginny is way better and makes sense
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
No they are brother and sister
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
I think she would be upset but they don’t know each other very well so she wouldn’t be to distraught
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 6, 3, 9, or 10?
Remus, he is already in it
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
None of them would become Death eaters/
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Neither are great couples but Ron and Fred are brothers and siblings, whilst George and Fleur are the same age so they would be preferable, even though Bill would kill George and Angelina would murder Fleur.
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
Probably Bill because I always wanted a supportive and awesome older brother
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Most likely Angelina because we don’t know much about her so she could be muggleborn or a half-blood and so have a TV in her house.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Probably 4 or 6 because I would like to see what it would be like to be married to a weasley twin
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Hermione and Fleur. How Hermione felt when Ron asked out Fleur
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
Neither but the least unlikely is Fleur kill Hermione because Harry would never kill Ron
26. Who would make the best Auror, 6, 9, or 3?
Probably Ginny or George because I don’t see Fleur as an Auror
27. Who's most likely to have more kids than the Weasleys, 4, 6, or 10?
Fred or George because they are both weasleys and Remus doesn’t want many kids, at first he doesn’t even want any
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
Fleur, What? She’s part Veela
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
Probably Hermione because she is just brilliant.
Big Harry Potter Survey Thingy
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
Could You Prove That Statement In Court?
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Read All The Books?
What Do You Think Of JKR?
Awesome writer. She is brilliant!!!
Hermione or Ginny
Harry or Ron
Group Of Characters?
Dumbledore’s Army (excluding Cho, Marrieta and Zacharias)
Cannon especially Golden Trio
Sugar Quills/Chocolate Frogs
Lucius Malfoy/Peter Pettigrew
Chamber of Secrets
Most things that aren’t canon but I don’t mind some
Borgin and Burkes
Couples? What Do You Think?
You must be joking
pretends to be sick*
You’re not serious
really is sick*
I’m open to that (I read a really nice story of Fred and Hermione)
Not a great fan
This Or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred or George?
Can’t choose but maybe George
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione?
ButterBeer or Fire Whiskey?
Hog’s Head Or The Three Broomsticks?
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Neither, both are completely creepy
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees?
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet?
Witch Weekly, I don’t like either but Witch Weekly is usually more truthful unless Rita is writing
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Neither, Are both awful
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw?
-Hell isn’t dying; it’s watching the ones you love get destroyed
-You are truly unique...you know that word rhymes with freak for a reason right?
-98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
- All in a days work. I know the one just wants my blood and the other one just wants a shirt (on James and Laurent in Twilight the movie)
-Dear Math, I’m not your therapist, solve your own problems
-If live gives you melons you are probably dyslexic
-People who say nothing is impossible obviously haven't tried slamming a revolving door
-One day, I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, Then it hit me
-If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and let the world wonder how you did it.
-One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
-I don't obsess, I think intensely!
-"Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? i just want to know who the hell is drinking my damn drink."
-I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross roads without having their morals questioned.
-"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
-"He who laughs last didn't get it."
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
-Politics is war without bloodshed. War is politics with bloodshed.
-High School Musical 3 and Saw V were the two top movies at the box office when they opened. One depicted gruesome on screen torture. The other was about a guy with a saw.
-I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
-Do you want to know why I'm still on earth? Heaven kicked me out and hell is afraid I'll take over...
-Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
-Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
-Homework destroys trees
-In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips
-Best friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they are always there
-The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
-Never Go To A Doctor Whose Office Plants Have Died
-"Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for."
-Forgive your enemies - it messes with their heads
-People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
-Deep down I'm a very shallow person.
-Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
-You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
-I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
-Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
-I'm right 90 percent of the time, so why worry about the other 3?
-I only have PMS on days that end in the letter "y".
-They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
-A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
-All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies or TV shows. If you agree, copy and paste.
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing non-verbal spells, Potter?"
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" Harry interrupted again.
"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid-we know we're called Gred and Forge."
"I DON'T CARE!" Harry yelled at them, snatching up a lunascope and throwing it into the fireplace. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"
Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet.
"He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."
"You'd think people had better things to gossip about," said Ginny as she sat on the common room floor, leaning against Harry’s legs and reading the Daily Prophet. "Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it’s true you’ve got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest."
"Ah" said Dumbledore gently, "Yes I thought we might hit that little snag!"
"The thing about growing up with Fred and George," said Ginny thoughtfully, "is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
“We did it, we bashed them, wee Potty's the one,
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!”
Hope you enjoy reading my stories and please review them!!!