Author has written 29 stories for Xiaolin Showdown, Danny Phantom, Harry Potter, Glee, Thor, A song of Ice and Fire, How to Train Your Dragon, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Avengers, Sherlock, Supernatural, Codename: Kids Next Door, and X-Men: Evolution.
Um, yeah, hi, Rose235b here.
No, that's not my name, it's Maria, but I prefer Mary or Mara, or whatever you come up with...
So, anyway, as you see above, I'm from Poland (the country between Germany and Ukraine, Euro 2012 and all...) and I'm still a teenager, so whatever I write may be a bit biased towards teens and kinda lovey dovey at times, so sorry in advance.
Yeah, nothing out of order here.
I listen to Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Bot, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, blink 182, All Time Low, Dave Days, My Chemical Romance and many other pop-punk bands geared towards teenagers, so there's nothing unusual here.
I LOVE HP. And Marvel. And DC Comics.
Here's a link to the playlist I made for IWBYM.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
(I have a lot of embarrassing songs downloaded so...)
Opening Credits: Mayday Parade - Anywhere But Here
Waking Up: Glee Cast - Don't Speak
First Day of School: Star Guard Muffin - Szanuj (Respect)
Falling In Love: Coldplay - Green Eyes
Fight Song: Green Day - American Idiot
Breaking Up: Linkin Park - Valentines Day (holy shit it fits perfectly)
Prom Night: Woe Is Me - Last Friday Night (TGIF)
Life: Lene Alexandra - Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me (oh god...)
Mental Breakdown: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (I can't stop laughing)
Driving: Breathe Carolina - Down
Flashback: Ed Sheeran - One Night
Getting Back Together: My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
Wedding: Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Birth of a Child: Me And My Dick Cast - The Council Of The Pussies (god no)
Final Battle: RobertDowney Jr - Broken (that's what I get for downloading some songs just for shit and giggles)
Funeral Song: The Script - If You Ever Come Back
Final Credits: Cobra Starship - The Church Of Hot Addiction
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
(It's in Polish) "...Besides that incident with the..." - John Green, Paper Towns
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
15:08 (I'm pretty good at this)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I'm listening to Mumford & Sons' White Blank Page
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Two days ago, my friend was coming over to bake a full-on, professional cake with me and my sister, so I went to the grocery store and bought over 6 pounds of powdered sugar, butter, 4 pints of soda and some buns.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
All's Fair In Love And War by TitansRule
9. What are you wearing?
Pajama pants and a tank top.
10. Did you dream last night?
Nope, no really.
11. When did you last laugh?
An hour or so ago - you know, tumblr.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Two paintings of angels, a cool green'n'black picture of a singing lady, Wolverine and Iron Man art, a framed study of Victorian era French fashion, a framed calendar card my mam ripped off the day I was born, a picture of me from back when I was in kindergarten, framed wishes I got from the boys in my class for Girls' Day, a picture of my friends they gave me for my birthday, a picture of me and couple of my friends taken at a Halloween party in primary school.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My friend fell into a couch while laughing. I mean, she ended up inside a couch. Don't ask.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones and I'm sorry Mortal Instruments fans, but it sucked.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
First off all, I'd pay all of my parents' bills and lones. Then I would buy a good camera and a microphone. Maybe a better laptop.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm kinda sorta bisexual.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
I'd make people much more tolerant. I mean, so many bad things happen because we can't stand people of different race, religion or sexual orientation. World would be better if we all just accepted people as they are.
19. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Either Veronica or Annabelle.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
David, Peter or Sebastian.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'd love to move to London, New York, Sydney, San Francisco or Los Angeles. *sigh* Too bad I'll just have to stay here.