Author has written 8 stories for Law and Order: SVU.
Lover of all things SVU. Creative writer of these short stories, poetry and a movie script that I can neither finish nor get out of my head. Aspiring fixer of boo boos and effector of positive change. I'm also a review junkie...lol. They're most appreciated and I will return the favor.
Several things you'll never see in my stories:
1. Olivia will NEVER be sexually assaulted.
2. No major character will EVER be killed...not even Kathy...lol.
3. I will NEVER have her knocked up.
4. And unless it's for an undercover op, they'll never get married either. I just don't think it's their style.
5. My stories will ALWAYS be E/O, but she'll NEVER be a home wrecker...lol.
6. Not that big into writing gratuitously detailed smut, but I think I've found a classier way of writing their...interludes. Tell me if I'm wrong.
7. She will NEVER be referred to as Livvy or Livia. Why? I'm just annoyed by those names...lol.
As much as I like Alternate Universe type stuff using all except the first of the rules of NEVER, I'm a realist just as much as an E/O shipper. With that being said my stories are usually more plausible and what could've happened on the actual show so not much OOC stuff happens. It may be unimaginative but they will be entertaining. And lastly, I don't believe in publishing an uncompleted work. Yes cliffhangers are fun, but not years later. How long can you leave someone hangin' on a cliff? Lol.
P.S. - Getting reviews for writers is like getting gifts for no reason...so PLEASE review!
Get at me on twitter -- @Poetif76
Unsafe External Link