Author has written 6 stories for Dinosaur King, Soul Eater, Wolf's Rain, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, and Undertale.
Hi, i'm Sagittarius-Arrow98!
Name: Sagittarius-Arrow98 (Obviously!)
Hair Colour: Deep brown
Eye Colour: Deep brown
Pets: Chihuahua - Tofu, A Few Fish - Koi - Changed name to George - and Sushi, Red and Black (They're all dead; all the fish, i mean)
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Singing, Skype, SnapChat, Games consoles, TV, Playing with Tofu, Facebook, Whatsapp, Fanfiction (obviously)
Dislikes: Creepy Crawlies, School, Being confuzzled, Horror Movies and that thing running around on the floor... i think it's called a "Little Sister"
Loves: Tofu (My Dog), Animals, Discovery Channel, CSI, Criminal Minds, Anime / Manga, Music / Bands, Artwork, My Friends
Disorders: SFCMD (Severe Favourite Character Mutilation Disorder), Short Attention Span, Split Personality (Shy - Loud), Animalistics, A Too-Fast Brain (That may be ADHD), OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder), Paranoia, Synaesthesia
I know my profile isn't exactly helpful, but then again, you should look up 'Qille' in the search bar! Just make sure you set it to 'Author' though. Now that is what i call an amazing profile!
Favourite... Stuff?: Criminal Minds, Varjak Paw, iCarly, Dinosaur King, Pair Of Kings, Pokemon, Digimon, Zeke And Luther, Inazuma Eleven, Inazuma Eleven GO, Inazuma Eleven GO: Chrono Stone, Inazuma Eleven GO: Galaxy, Twilight Saga, Phineas And Ferb, The LionMan, Lemonade Mouth, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, A Monster in Paris, Victorious, Big Time Rush, Bones, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, LabRats 2012, Meet the Robinsons, Soul Eater, Rio, Rio 2, Marvel's Ultimate SpiderMan, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., The Chronicles of Narnia, Gone series, Secret Breakers, Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2, Mirror Mirror, Snow White & the HuntsMan, Fairy Tail, Rise of the Guardians, The Thundermans, Frozen, Tangled, Brave, Zetman, Akumetsu, Angel Beats, Divergent, Time Riders, His Dark Materials, Mortal Instruments, One Piece,
Kidou Yuuto / Jude Sharp
Inazuma Eleven GO
Marvel's Ultimate SpiderMan
Daniel - Danny - Rand / Iron Fist
Akamaru Sora / Sky Halo
Gwendalin Gifford - Gwen Gifford
Angelica Owen - Angel Owen
Kidou Ashli / Ashli Sharp - Gouenji Shuuya / Axel Blaze
Wen Gifford - Olivia White
Wolves, King Cheetah, Emperor Penguins, Adelie Penguins, Emperor Scorpions (Doesn't mean i'll pick one up though!), Dik Diks, Mouse Deer, Foxes, Dragons, Phoenix, Green-Fly, Ants, Wasps, Big Cats, Prehistoric Mammals, Dinosaurs
Avatars - Don't Ask Please!
Endou Mamoru / Mark Evans = Lion
Two reasons why guys are better than girls:
1. Guys don't mind wearing the same thing twice in one week.
2. Guys can pee standing up.
Two reasons why girls are better than guys:
1. Girls don't need to sniff their clothes to know if they're clean.
2. Girls never miss the toilet.
Ever wonder what happens to those people who mysteriously stop updating?
It is a known fact that 94% of people who mysteriously stop updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 6% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher.
If you believe this is true, copy this and post your name here after all the other names- Qille, Sagittarius-Arrow98
Some Of The Stupidest Things You Could EVER Find On An Ordinary Item
On Sears Hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial Soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box, of course!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta Iron:
On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On a Korean Kitchen Knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On Artificial Bacon:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a birthday card for a 1 year old:
Sign at a railroad station:
On a bottle of bathtub cleaner:
On a bottle of Muscle Milk:
50 Ways to get Kicked out of Wal-Mart or Anywhere Else
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Don't bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (This is not 'stealing', they did not own the items yet, they were simply 'moving them around'.)
5. Contaminate the entire 'Auto Department' by sampling all the air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, then arrange them into 'erotic poses'. (Be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in Point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 / Code Red in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along. Insist on calling them 'Bob', and if they protest, get angry about it (Violent if necessary).
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note - if you don't actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive if caught.
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items / customers / staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue together before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP!!" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them. (Or if you're feeling particularly generous that day, just rip off a finger or something.)
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say "The customer is always right, damn it!!" Make a scene.
21. Move "Caution : Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you will only invite them in if they bring pillows from 'Bed and Bath'.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any 'Grey Poupon'.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "Hello" upside down. Once you have mastered this, progress to "Boobs".
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and say, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?!" Start shrieking if they try to "help" you.
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover!"
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples). Do a vague hand-mime of what a 'Shnerple' looks like to assist them.
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in 'Cosmetics' on all the live animals in 'Pet-Care'.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?", etc.
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: 'Marco Polo'.
43. Leave 'Cheerios' in 'Lawn and Garden', pillows in the 'Pet Section', etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly place random combinations of items in their cart, such as "A Large Cucumber and a Tub of Vaseline".
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to your knees and scream, "No, no, its those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to the food court, buy a drink, and say you don't get out much and ask them to put a little umbrella in it.
If you have ever seen an animated movie so many times that you can quote parts word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you firmly and truly believe that the world WILL NOT come to an end in 2012, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever busted a move / burst into song randomly, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wonder who started these... whatchamacallits, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon / book / anime / movie character a hug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you come up with some / most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile, then add your name here: Medalis, Invisibool, krazykookiegirl, Gewlicious, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, Sagittarius-Arrow98
If you read this, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't wait for the HTTYD and CWACOM sequels, or any other sequels, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Susan from Monster Vs Aliens looks like Sam Sparks from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Toothless is one of the awesomest dragon characters in HTTYD, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a PJATO ultimate fan or a demigod, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your reading fanfics when your supposed to be studying for a major test the next day, and telling your parents your studying, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
(:)Chocolate chip cookies are the best (:)! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm bored... If you're bored then copy and paste this into your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that child abuse is wrong and should be stopped completely, copy and past this into your profile.
Profile your into this paste and copy ,idiot an like beginning the from this read actually you If. Now Read It Backwards
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a cartoon / book / anime / movie and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever become so obsessed with something that it is NOT even funny anymore and people think you’re insane, copy this into your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo, zeusgirl39, percabeth4evereverveverever, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, Sagittarius-Arrow98,
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged but you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this into your profile.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy you ask out rejects you.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college (aka: drinking buddies).
Some Funny Quotes
(Copy and paste these into your profile and bold your favorites/those that apply to you)
"When can we live in a world where chickens can cross the road without being questioned about their motives?"
"I'm the type of girl that can watch all the scary movies I want and not get scared, but I scream at the top of my lungs when the toast pops out of the toaster."
"Please, they wouldn't come near me if they were on fire, and I had the only bucket of water in town."
"Lettuce... Any questions?"
"Gravity, man. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"
"Blondes have more fun, but brunettes actually remember it the next day."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
"A palm can say a lot, especially when it smacks you."
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you!"
"Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it."
"What I lack in talent, I make up for with enthusiasm."
"Having good friends is like wetting your pants. Others can see it, and you can feel it."
"Warning: Jumping into radioactive waste does not give you super powers!"
"WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary, whose name and/or species you can't remember."
"I trip UP the stairs."
"Don't follow me. I run into walls."
"I am the bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."
"I'm naturally blonde. So please, speak slowly."
"Girls can do anything boys can do, and we can do it in high heels."
"Brilliant brunette with many blonde moments."
"I am the type of girl who bursts out laughing at something that happened yesterday."
"It's a beautiful day! Now watch some idiot screw it up."
"The darkest hour is always just before dawn breaks."
"Consciousness: That annoying time between naps."
"If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"
"Pain is a good thing. It lets you know you're still alive."
"If you want to figure out what's right for you, sometimes it's enough to figure out what's wrong."
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do!"
"Forget yesterday. Live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself."
"Forget the risk. Take the fall. If it's meant to be, it's worth it all."
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
"Live for the nights you won't remember. With the friends you'll never forget."
"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me."
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, yelling 'Daaamn... What a ride!'"
"Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
"I HATE IT WHEN THE LITTLE VOICES ARGUE WITH MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!"
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
"Never tell anyone your problems. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them."
"If life was easy... where would all the adventure be?"
"Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just a new beginning."
"Who are you to judge me? I know I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be! But before you go pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean."
"Be strong now. Because things will get better. It may be stormy now. But it can't rain forever..."
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon!"
"I'm the kind of person who spends hours trying to drown a fish."
"To be old and wise, you first must be young and stupid."
"LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE: If you are sad: Drama. If you are afraid: Suspense. If you are angry: Action. When you look at the mirror: Horror. Now you are smiling: that's Comedy!"
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!"
"Whoever said nothing was impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door."
"Break the rules. Stand apart. Ignore your head. Follow your heart."
"I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as I- GUMMYBEARS!"
"When nothing goes right... go left."
"The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... So why learn?"
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just... different than yours."
"DRINK COFFEE! DO DUMB THINGS FASTER WITH MORE ENERGY!"
"NEVER go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge."
"I'm not deaf. I'm just ignoring you."
"It takes skill to trip over a flat surface!"
"People change. Things go wrong. But just remember: Life Goes On..."
"If we die, I'll kill you!"
Okay, I'm sure lots of people watched the Oscars... HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON LOST TWO OSCARS!!!??? I'm seriously so angry about that. IF YOU ARE A HUGE HTTYD FAN AND WISHED THE MOVIE WON AN OSCAR, COPY AND PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!
DRAGON PRIDE METER: 1 -- 100
If You're Proud To Be A Dragon Lover Stick This On Your Page!
This is The Stupidity Test! 100 Stupid Things that People Do!
Bold the ones that you have done and underline the ones that have happened to someone you know!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Wow... We sure did a lot of that stuff... and we'll probably do half of it again tomorrow!
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTION.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about MY ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
42 Things to do in an Elevator
Copy and paste this into your profile, then bold the ones you've done and underline the ones that someone you know has done!
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Things To Remember When Going To Hogwarts! ('Coz 'Harry Potter' is just that cool!)
Copy and paste this into your profile, then bold your favourites!
1. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during 'Care of Magical Creatures' class.
2. Growing marijuana or 'magic mushrooms' is not an extra credit project for Herbology.
3. “I’ve heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood’s name” is not a challenge.
4. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
5. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write “I told you I was hardcore” anywhere on my body.
6. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a 'Dark Mark' on their arm.
7. House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
8. Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless, tacky, and not a clever money-making concept.
9. I will not start every Potions class by asking Professor Snape if today’s project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant.
10. Adding the name “Bueller” to Professor Binns’ roster is not funny.
11. “Springtime for Voldemort” is not an acceptable suggestion for the class play.
12. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me Lucky Charms”.
13. I will not bring a 'Magic Eight Ball' to Divination class.
14. I will not tell Ron and Hermione to “get a room” whenever they start to fight.
15. I am not a tribble Animagus.
16. I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha.
17. I do not weigh the same as a duck, no matter what that Muggle movie says.
18. Remus Lupin doesn't want a flea collar.
19. Asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
20. There is no such thing as an 'Invisibility Thong'.
21. Asking a Griffindor: “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” and walking away is only funny the first time.
22. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
23. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
24. Sir Cadogan is not one of the knights who say “Ni”.
25. I must not Professor Snape when we will learn to make “Love Potion Number Nine”.
26. I should not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new, pussycat?”
27. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I it’s founder.
28. I shouldn't to order the kitchen house-elves to spit into all the food to “enhance the flavor”.
29. The proper way to report to my Teacher is “Yes, Sir”, not “You can’t prove a thing!”
30. I am not allowed to add pictures of teachers I don’t like to 'Wanted DeathEater'' posters.
31. There is no house made of candy in the Forbidden Forest and it’s wrong to say so to first years.
32. I shouldn't add “According to The Prophecy” to the end of my sentences to raise my Divination grade.
33. I am not to ask Aragog how things with the wife are. Especially if his wife is Shelob.
34. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice. Not even if I am a witch.
35. I will not call my wand “an elegant weapon from a more civilized age”.
36. It’s just cruel to tell Nearly-Headless Nick that he’d forget his head if it wasn’t attached.
37. The four houses are not the Morons, the Barons, the Smartasses, and the Junior Death Eaters.
38. My headmasters name is Albus Dumbledore, not 'Gandalf'.
39. I will not teach the house-elves to impersonate 'Jar Jar Binks'.
40. Yelling: “To infinity... and beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
41. I mustn't call Harry and Ron: 'Frodo and Sam' and the Weasley twins: 'Merry and Pippin'.
42. Telling Draco Malfoy to “make like a ferret and bounce” is always a bad idea.
43. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is coincidental.
44. No matter how creepy and abandoned some of the towers are, I will not find Johnny Depp with scissors for hands in any of them.
45. I should stop sneaking out at night to look for Ents in the Forbidden Forest.
46. I am not allowed to flood the Chamber of Secrets, install an organ, wear half a mask and sing Andrew Lloyd Webber.
47. I shouldn't tickle a sleeping dragon, "just to see what happens".
48. When being questioned by a member of the staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce: “These aren’t the droids you are looking for”.
49. I shouldn't sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter’s 'Firebolt'.
50. I shouldn't start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
51. I shan't refer to the Accio Charm as 'The Force'.
52. I will stop telling tree-huggers to go visit the Whomping Willow.
53. Loudly repeating: “Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort”, is not a good way to get the classroom quiet.
54. I must not sing: “I’m off to see the wizard”, every time I am sent to the headmasters office.
55. I must not throw Hermione’s copy of 'Hogwarts: A History' out the window and then claim that it wanted freedom.
56. I shouldn't tell Professor Trelawny that my teacup says she’s lying.
57. I must not convince Griffindor first years that the new password to Gryffindor tower is “Petrificus Totalus” and must be recited with their wands pointed at themselves.
58. I should not jump up, yelling “VOLDEMORT, RUN!” in the middle of a Order of the Phoenix or DA meeting.
59. I shouldn't tell Snape he needs to go to his “happy place”.
60. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
61. I must not claim my X-Files tapes are “Auror Training Videos”.
62. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
63. I must not set the Ravenclaw house on the task of calculating the exact value of pi.
64. However tempting it may be, I will not send Voldemort a Christmas card telling him how much we all love him, even through these difficult times.
65. I shouldn't point out to the house-elves how much sushi could be made out of the giant squid.
66. I shouldn't dress like Neville’s grandmother when going to the Halloween Party in Snape’s class.
67. I mustn't try to give Voldemort a toupee to hide his baldness.
68. I mustn't steal Veritaserum from Snape’s store and add some to the teachers’ morning tea.
69. When asked a question by a teacher, I shouldn't point out that the answer is protected by a Fidelius Charm and I am not the Secret-Keeper.
70. Do not jump out at Mad-Eye Moody for a joke.
71. The phrase “Good dragon, nice dragon, please don’t eat / kill me,” doesn’t work.
72. I must not point to the Dark Mark in the sky and shout “To the Batmobile, Robin!”
73. Making a fake journal and leaving it in Ginny’s dormitory is not funny.
74. I must not point at Voldemort and say “I taught him everything he knows.”
75. I shouldn't tell Umbridge “Voldemort says, ‘Hi’”, every time I see her.
76. I should not tell Cho Chang that Cedric came to me in a dream and wanted me to tell her something, but I woke up before he did.
77. I must not intentionally mispronounce Cho’s name as “Ho”.
78. I should not tell Umbridge that I have a kitten named 'Fluffy' she would like to meet. But I will anyway.
79. I must not pay Professor Flitwick to run around, yelling “Help, they’re after me lucky charms!”
80. I must not convince Cedric to wear a red shirt on the last task of the Triwizard Tournament.
81. My name is not 'Dark Lord Happy Pants' and I should not sign my papers as such.
82. I must not follow my Potions instructions backwards “just to see what happens”.
83. I should never ask Harry if his 'Scar Senses' are tingling.
84. I must not lock all of the Gryffindor and Slytherin into a room and see which house comes out alive.
85. I must not call the Dark Lord 'Tommy-boy'.
86. As Stan Stunpike learned, impersonating a Death Eater doesn’t “get you chicks”.
87. I must refrain from crushing up booger flavored jelly beans and putting them in Draco’s pumpkin juice… after this time.
88. I should not bleach Lucius Malfoy’s Deatheater robes.
89. I must not fill Umbridge’s room with flies and then tell the headmaster “She was looking a little deprived, flies are what toads eat right?”
90. I must not call Potions 'Home-Economics' in front of Professor Snape.
91. Telling Lockheart that there’s something in between his teeth will not get you out of DDA.
92. Do not ask Snape how to make a love potion!
93. I shouldn't enchant a scarecrow and suit of armor to skip through the halls singing “We’re Off to See the Wizard”.
94. I mustn't hit on Hermione while Ron is in the same room.
95. Ron Weasley does NOT know Kim Possible.
96. I shall not say “What’s the sitch'?” into the Order’s two-way mirrors.
97. I shouldn't ask Snape who dumped him and made him so cranky.
98. A hug is not all Snape needs.
99. I should not splash water in Professor McGonagall’s face, expecting her to melt.
100. I am not allowed to set a troll loose because I thought it needed some fresh air.
101. I can not call Professor Snape “the Sheriff of Nottingham”.
102. I should not tell students that can’t see Thestrals that they are about to attack us.
103. Harry’s resemblance to Davy Croccet is purely coincidental.
104. Dropping a bucket of water on Snape’s head was only funny the first time… and the second… and third. But the forth time!? No way.
105. I am not to sing “That’s So Raven” when passing Ravenclaws in the corridors.
106. I must not grind with my broomstick. (Tony Hawk style!)
107. I will not tell Hermione that the Hogwarts library has burned in a fire.
108. I must not tell Bellatrix that Voldemort got married.
109. I am not allowed to run my hands through Snape’s hair.
110. I must not tell Umbridge that some centaurs have invited her to a party.
111. I shall not tell Snape “There's a thing called shampoo in this world.”
112. I must not yell “She-who-must-not-be-named is coming!”, every time Umbidge walks down the hall.
113. I shall not say “I heard that if you hug Voldemort he won’t kill you”, to the first years.
114. Professor McGonagall likes her milk in a glass, not a saucer.
115. Saying “Here, puss, puss, puss, puss, puss, puss”, is not the best way to get McGonagall's attention during class.
116. Wolf whistling at Lupin when he walks by is not funny.
117. I must not bewitch the door to Professor Snape’s office so that it will only open if he says: “Business in the front; party in the back!”
118. Convincing Peeves to go into suits of armor and say “I am your father”, dramatically, isn't funny.
119. Telling Slytherin first years that to enter their common room they must point their wands straight up and say “Morsmordre”, is just plain mean.
120. I will not bewitch Umbridge’s hand to take her special quill and write “I am a pompous, ugly toad”, 10,000 times.
At least, that’s what I’ll tell her.
In fact, make it 100,000!
121. When I see Professor Umbridge, I shouldn't say: “There you are, Trevor. Neville's been looking all over for you.”
122. Dementors don’t like it when you walk up to them and ask if they are the 'Ghost of Christmas-Yet-To-Come'.
123. When someone pulls Godric Gryffindor’s sword out of the Sorting Hat, I will not say “You have acquired the 'Master Sword'”.
124. Saying “Accio brooms”, while first years are having flying lessons, isn’t nice.
125. I am not to ask Voldemort "Boxers or briefs?”
126. I am not allowed to say “Accio Hermione’s panties!”
127. Mad-Eye Moody’s motto is “constant vigilance”, not “custard pudding”.
128. I must not moon Professor Lupin. Even if his nickname is “Moony”.
129. I must not stick Bill Weasley’s hair to the ceiling with a Permanent-Sticking Charm.
130. The Resurrection Stone is not 'Materia'.
131. Voldemort’s nickname is NOT “Filthy Half-Blood”.
132. “Rub-on aphrodisiac” is not one of the 'Twelve Uses of Dragons' Blood'.
133. I should not buy Professor Snape 'Head 'n' Shoulders' Shampoo for Christmas.
If you have wasted precious hours of your life reading this random sh*t that gets you a few giggles well... YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME!
1. Write down the name of a person of the opposite sex as yours.
2. Write down the colour you like most out of red, black, blue, green, or yellow.
3. Write down the initial of your first name.
4. Write down your month of birth.
5. Write down which colour you like more: black or white.
6. Write down the name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Write down your favorite number.
8. Write down which you like more: California or Florida.
9. Write down which you like more: lake or ocean.
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so scroll down
(- Please don't cheat -)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red- You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black- You are conservative and aggressive.
Green- You are relaxed and laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and and love kisses / affection from the ones you love.
Yellow- You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K- You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R- You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life will blossom soon.
S-Z- You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.- The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you've fallen in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June- You will have a strong love relationship that may not last long, but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.- You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for better.
Oct.-Dec.- Your love life may not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose:
Black- Your life will take off in a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White- You will have a friend who completely confides with you and would do anything for you, but may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose:
California- You like adventure.
Florida- You are a laid-back person.
9. If you choose:
Lake- You are loyal to your friends and your love and are very reserved.
Ocean- You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come before your next birthday.
Sorry peoples! All my stories are gonna be on hiatus for a while due to unforeseen circumstances at home and with my computer! And also, i'm gonna be:
Making more stories,
Gomenesai, but Arigato too!
Hey, to all my Readers, Reviewers and Favouriters! (Not really sure if that's a word... Hmm, prolly not!)
I'm so sorry for not updating, i've been having a weird moment in Life where you just can't seem to catch up with anything at all, not even homework, so i do apologise for all those who want me to continue!
Again, in case you guys didn't catch, my stories are up for adoption, they are begging for new homes away from this crappy write- hey! That is not a nice thing to say about your Writer!
Anyway, again, they're up for adoption, though a little credit would be nice (=3 Sorry to seem vain, but i would really appreciate it!)!
And thank you, again, for continued support, Readers and Reviewers, Favouriters (if any... -.-")!
And, i hope to see you all again, when i have caught up with Life (if Fate and Her Mother, Lady Luck, would be so kind as to give little old me a boost...)!
Hey! Sorry about never finishing anything, i honestly cannot get into those moods at will! Like, i can't just choose to start up on a story, then go to another, then go back... But anyway, i'm starting a few new styles and such now!
Story 1: DeathScythes: Death by Soul
Summary: A Pre-Kishin wants all DeathScythes dead, but why? It's a well-known fact that any DemonWeapon could kill and eat a soul, especially that of a Pre-Kishin... DeathScythes hidden away for their methods, generation after generation; even they are not safe. But can they save and be saved? Or will discrimination rise again...? "Nii-san!" - "Imoto!" - "DIE."
Status: On Hiatus
Story 2: Cerberus
Summary: When Spartoi is told to join up with the elite three-man squad, Cerberus, they must learn to deal with the harsh truths of limits and the reasons that they cannot use true power.
Status: On Hiatus
Story 1: Gifted
Summary: Sam and Caine are both after the same thing. Something that could tip the balance of power in the FAYZ. The Legendary 'Gifteds'.
Status: Up for Adoption
Story 1: The Elemental Eleven!
Summary: The Inazuma Eleven and Co. have family! And they're joining! *GASP* But oh NO! Ray Dark has an evil SISTER! Set just after the Aliea Arc and just before the FFIs.
Status: Up for Adoption
Story 1: Not How I Imagined It
Summary: This is the story of how i died. Not how i imagined it though. Because now, i'm an angel, sitting at one of my best friends' desks, writing out the story of how i died...
Status: Up for Adoption
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
Story 1: Golden Beast
Status: On Hiatus
Story 1: Hidoi Itami
Summary: Toboe is lost and his pack has to find him before Paradise. Problem is, the frozen wastelands aren't exactly easy to navigate. But when he is hopelessly lost and left, almost for dead, a pack of four picks him up and takes him in. Now, Toboe must decide how best to join and keep both packs together and strive towards Paradise, with both packs intact.
Status: On Hiatus