Author has written 28 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Vocaloid, Code Geass, Shakugan no Shana, Book Girl/文学少女, Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ, Fate/stay night, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Yggdra Union, RWBY, Rewrite, Familiar of Zero, and Touhou Project.
Fanfiction Writer: Sekai - The World
Alignment: True Neutral
Fiction Writing B
Split-Second Strategy (SSS) A
Acer Laptop Writing A
Birthday: 22 of March 2011 (AnimeL0ver00's birthday)
Favorite Anime/Manga/Game/Light novel of all time!
1) Bungaku Shoujo/ Book Girl (Light Novel) written by Mizuki Nomura with illustration by Mizuki Takeoka: The Story which brings me to writing today. What I am now and will become, Bungaku Shoujo will be part of it.
2) Touhou Project: From a simple 2D danmanku to unlimited fan-made stories which possibly owns the largest fanfiction of all times and to come. Of all sotires, I love [Omoito] by Mori no Hon the most.
3) Angel Beats! (Anime), Love it since finish watching the Anime. But the bond grows as 'Angel Beats Harmonics Girl becomes a master piece and a success (finished it)
4) Gundam and Robotech saga. These are actually the ones who brought me to the anime world.
Current Favorite Anime ETC!
1) Aldnoah Zero
2) Madoka magica
3) Kantai Collection
4) Akame ga Kiru (manga-wise)
5) Gakkou Gurashi (Anime Coming Soon!)
6) Instant Bullet
7) Blood Sister (one-shot manga)
1) Members of MIDORI: Classified Information
2) Hourai [Touhou: Omoito, by Mori no Hon]
3) Tachibana [Angel Beats Harmonics Girl]
Angel Beats Harmonics Girl- My masterpiece. It is not just because in the end it's well written, the development of my English grammar, my writing skills and my understanding of what it means to create a story are all what make Angel Beats Harmonics Girl my most treasured masterpiece.
Quotes from Bungaku Shoujo/ Book Girl series
"This is the story of me and "the literature girl".
Why am I writing once again?
That's because on that day, under the magnolia tree...
I chanced upon her...
"The literature girl" "
Extract from Bungaku Shoujo by Mizuki Nomura
"Mine has been a life of shame,
Ashamed to be alive.
That day, I had killed a person.
I doubt that god will ever forgive me."
Extract from Bungaku Shoujo: Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime by Mizuki Nomura
"Say Konoha - do you know how you can get back the things you've lost?
You just have to reverse time."
Extract from Bungaku Shoujo: Book Girl and the Famished Spirit by Mizuki Nomura
No matter how intense the truth might be?
Even if I was beset by suffering and despair even greater than I 'd felt up until now, and it laid me out to the point that I'd couldn't get up?
But learning the truth wasn't necessarily the right thing-"
"The song far away seemed to ring in his ears.
The god of Creation felt that the ‘Arbitrary Ladder’ that preceded Him was destroyed.
It was unknown how long He slept as he silently opened His eyes.
He saw the vessel He was very familiar with, the vessel who once partnered Him.
Sometimes, he would be in the towns. Sometimes, he would be in the villages, or he would be at a place where few people reside at.
Sometimes, he would talk to kids. Sometimes, he would talk to adults, and he never discriminated between male and female, young or old.
Sometimes, he would be chased, and sometimes, others would want to take his life.
But even so, he continued to persuade, continued to persuade.
That traveller He was ever so familiar with continued his back and forth journey.
The god of Creation was unable to tell what his actions will bring.
Perhaps He would understand when He accepts the prayers and wakes up again.
The god of Creation again fell into a long sleep.
He fell into a long and light sleep, protecting the two kins that were sleeping with him, the cute son and daughter.
He gave a kind remembrance to the young lady who remained in this world, scared of being alone.
Hearing the footsteps of the contractor beside Him, who was contracted to the only god who could kill Him.
Feeling the path as their footsteps move forward…into the future.
The truth of the world was set.
Time started to flow.
Carrying Life as it started to flow."
Extract from the Epilogue of Shakugan no Shana vol 22
|Community:||Welcome to the World of Bloody Evolution|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|